- 14 years of experience in leading & delivering Enterprise Integration IT projects in Banking, Hospitality, Telecom & Other Service Domain using Salesforce, IBM BPM, CAMUNDA, ODM/ILOG, SOA areas.
- 8 years of experience working as a Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master with cross - Functional Team.
- Proven leader with good organization and time management skills, experience working in an juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Experience in SOW, project proposals, design, develop and implementing architectures & strategies.
- Experience in business process analysis and identifying the improvement areas.
- Experience in Integration Solution Architecture practices.
- Experience in identifying business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience in migrating the data centers to cloud and worked on the fail over strategies.
- Experience in Sprint Planning, Grooming, Product Backlog, Backlog, Sprint Burndown, Release Burndown.
- Experience in migrating the Distributed cache from Terracotta to Gemfire which will act as a system of record.
- Experience in migrating HCMS(PeopleSoft) to Workday, SALESFORCE Integrations & Anti-Money Laundering(AML) Integrations.
- Experience in managing projects with an estimate of around $20+ Million and delivered successfully.
- Expert in managing the critical & complex projects and deliver it with good quality, on time & within the budget.
- Experience in Onshore-Offshore working model & in mentoring junior staffs.
- Experience in writing code for legacy application automation by using selenium & Automation Anywhere testing tool.
- Committed, hardworking and highly motivated team player with a track record of excellent academic and professional work spanning areas from requirements gathering to product delivery.
Middleware/Integration: EJB, IBM WMB v7.0/8.0, Tibco Middleware, IBM WPS 7, IBM DataPower, IBM WESB, API Integrations, JBoss Fuse 6.1.0, IBM BPM 7.5/8.7.1, Camunda, Decision Center, RES, iLog.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/11g, SQL Server.
Tools: TOAD, Confidential & Confidential SCME, Oracle SQL Developer, ANT, MAVEN iRise, HARVEST, JIRA, SOAP UI, CA Lisa, Pivotal Cloud Factory, Jenkins, Chef, GIT, BMC Remedy, Splunk.
Content Management System: PRISM, Sharepoint, Alfresco, Confidential Google, Central Desktop, Confidential Merlin, Confidential & Confidential Tspace.
Release Management Tools: ITSP, PRISM, ATT VIDHUR, Confidential Marathon(Selenium business Meshups), ServiceNow
Project Planning, Financials: MPP (MS-Project), Oracle PRIMAVERA v6, Ecosys Financial Reporting, Clarity.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Experience in defining high level architectural solutions, project roadmaps, estimating, determining resource requirements, and defining delivery models.
- Experience working on designing the new architecture of online front office,back office & workflow management systems in IBM BPM and ODM/ILOG.
- Experience working on designing and integrating the business and system rules via ODM(ILOG) & Camunda platform and update the rulesetpath in brms.properties based on the key assigned.
- Experience working on maintaining & improving the current SLA to meet the daily transactions.
- Experience working with interfacing applications in creating the new business rules modeling based on the Integration schemas(XML/XSDs) and creating the new rules in IBM Rules Designers.
- Designed & Architect the logging & monitoring mechanism via SPLUNK for both QA and PROD with alert mechanism.
- Experience in preparing/updating the user stories and assigning in each sprints using Rally tool.
- Experience in performing the code and unit test case reviews with the development team.
- Experience in providing inputs/feedback to the BPM team and ensure the Workflow patterns are followed.
- Experience in IBM WebSphere Operation Decision Management software (WODM) v 8.x modules including Rule Studio, RTS, RES, Decision Center interacts with BRMS(Business Rule Management System).
- Act as a Release Manager & Production Support point of contact for all the issues falls under the applications.
- Worked on migrating the rules from IBM Rule Team Server to Camunda BPM platform where the business can directly update the rules and deploy into the respective environment through workflow.
- Designed/Architect the SE Middleware Automation effort written in Selenium & Automation Anywhere to reduce the Human effort.
- Publicizing the team's & project progress in each project to Senior leadership team.
Environment: IBM BPM 8.7.1, Camunda v7.4.0, iLog, Decision Center, Rules Designer, API, Oracle 11i, API360, XMLSpy, Splunk 6.3.2, SVN, Confidential & Confidential Rapid Deployment model, AGILE(SCRUM & KANBAN), Rally, Jenkins, BMC Remedy.
Sr. TECHNICAL MANAGER
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Managed a complex application called SNET aka Shared Services where all the Confidential business, online banking, eIVR, mobile banking applications interacts to run the daily business.
- Worked on critical projects like Credit Card Payment, Relationship Advance, Peoplesoft Migration to Workday, Compliance Management Initiatives(CMI), Teller Replacement(ARGO), FATCA.
- This application will perform the Network Inventory, Provisioning and configuration of L2/L3 Service(in Mobility space) and the services include GVPN, MIS, BVoIP & Ethernet areas of Larger Enterprise Customers.