- Four (4+) years of experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), developing, deploying and Maintenance/Support end - to-end web applications using web technologies and enterprise technologies in client-server environment, distributed environments like 3-Tier and N-Tier architectures .
- Well versed with complete Software Life Cycle Development (SDLC ) process which includes Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing and Documenting the entire life cycle using various methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Test Driven development (TDD).
- Proficient in Java/J2EE design patterns including Data Transfer Object (DTO), Data Access Object (DAO) Factory Pattern, Singleton, Command, and Structural design pattern like Business Delegate.
- Hands on Experience using Oracle, MySQL, & SQL Server as the backend databases and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects
- Hands on Experience in SOA, Web development, Client-Server based Enterprise Applications using Java and J2EE Technologies like RMI, JMS, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB, XM.
- Experience and actively involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding and Coding reviews, unit and integration testing.
- Hands on Experience in developing application using Spring Framework that uses features of Spring JDBC, IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Security and AOP features.
- Proficient in using AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the server and used various AJAX services like $http, $resource.
- Hands on Experience in Core Java and working knowledge of Object Oriented Concepts like Inheritance, Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and Polymorphism.
- Experience in Unit testing the application using Junit with Mockito and good knowledge on Automated Testing tool like Jtest.
- Hands on Experience in logging the application using LOG4J, debugging the application.
- Hands on Experience in JDBC and HIBERNATE for persisting data to different relational databases and extensive knowledge in Java Persistence API.
- Designed the application using UML Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Knowledge and good understanding of SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripting.
- Experience in Single page client-side development with AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Excellent team player, dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Proficient in using version control tools like SVN, Clear Case and CVS.
- Experience in using IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans and RAD, Spring Tool Suite.
- Knowledge and good understanding of Microservices and Experience in working with build tools like Ant, Maven.
- Hands on Experience in using defect tracking system like Bugzilla, JIRA and HP Quality Center.
- Extensively Worked with IBM RAD as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the complete application.
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
Web/ Scripting: HTML5, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, XML, jQuery, AJAX, JSON, JSTL.
UI Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 2, Node.js
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Struts, Struts2.
Logging Frameworks: Log4j, IntellJ.
Defect Tracking Tool: Bugzilla, JIRA & HP Quality Center.
Source code Control: SVN, CVS, Clear Case.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, Mongo DB.
Data Access Technologies: JDBC
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, DTO, Factory and DAO patterns.
XML/Web services: XML, XSD, DOM, JAX-RS, JAXB, XML Beans, REST, SOAP, Microservices, JMS.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Build tools: Ant, Maven
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, TDD, Design PatternsContinuous integration using Hudson.
- Used AGILE Methodology to accommodate changing customer needs, quick release deliveries, accommodate field issues and provide daily updates through SCRUM meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Developed UML Class Diagram's, Sequence Diagram's for documenting design documents.
- Implemented Transaction Management based on Spring AOP and Spring JDBC for building ORM, and Dependency Injection and Configured Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans life circle.
- Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider and Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Developed Java / SQL Server applications as per the specification and used DB2 to dump the data from SQL Server database and used JDBC connection pooling to handle data transmission from the SQL Server database.
- Developed project to test the prototype designs with Groovy and Grails using Agile development model.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application.
- Implemented Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects design patterns and worked on JSPs, JSTL, and JSP Custom Tags.
- Implemented REST based Microservices to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular and parsed the data to client.
- Used Junit, log4j for unit testing and as logging frameworks and developed the classes for Unit Testing by using Junit and identify the issue, good in troubleshoot defects and identify the source of defects using the Log4j logs.
- Created Connection Pools in Tomcat and configured as needed and Worked on Linux Environment.
- Participated in release and carry out deployment checks for the deployed objects using GitHub and used GitHub plugin which integrates Jenkins.
- Worked on Payload Driven Testing to test the application functionality by loading the request payload from resources with JSON Schema Loader and used Radis Cache to removes old data from memory and makes space for new data.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer and were hosted in a J2EE environment on an Apache tomcat server.
- Worked on DB2 Log Analysis Tool for Performance Tuning Operations and analyzed of slow running queries, and Support maintenance of existing code and analyzing the impact of changes in scripts and data model.
- Converted data from database into JSON format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser by implementing jQuery library to build Ajax based web application module.
- Used Jenkins to load JAR files from database required for build the application in repository and to configure, build releases and automate asset upload process.
- Database support for QA environment and Generated various claim related reports from DB2 Database using Crystal Reports Tool.
- For production code maintenance CVS has been used and SVN as version controlling, branching and tagging the code.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Closely worked with colleagues from other departments, accurately gathered business requirements, proposed technical solutions and works with scrum team to make sure each sprint gets complete on time where Scrum master ensure proper work flow to the team.
- Created the Use cases and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Migrated the Servlets to the Spring Controllers and developed Spring Interceptors, worked on JSPs, JSTL, and JSP Custom Tags.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory and used Hibernate API's to retrieve and store images to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Developed the presentation layer of the application using Spring Framework and created the spring-beans.xml file, resource bundles for distribution module.
- Developed business layer components using Spring & Hibernate, and Used HQL and SQL for fetching and storing data in databases for gathering customer related information for a customer.
- Used Web Services to publish the credential validation of customer and Developed and designed the project by making Make suitable flow and database architecture according to requirements.
- Involved in MySQL database integration and implementation and Establishing secure database connections and retrieving records from database and retrieving based on criteria given by user.
- Implemented Multi-threading for handling multiple requests from Angular and to achieve high performance, implemented collections and design patterns like Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO).
- Designed and developed front end components using JSF and involved in implementing server-side validations using JSF.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection (Spring DI) and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed A message driven bean which is invoked by EJB container when it receives a message from queue and Involved in coding session facades using EJB concepts, helper/Manager classes.
- Designed and developed session-per-request design pattern for making database connectivity and accessing the session for database transactions respectively.
- Involved in doing Test Driven Development (TDD) where we created several interfaces to take the input from other sources.
- Designed and developed Hibernate configuration and Used REST API with JAX-RS for consuming web services to handle two interfaces XML and JSON and used SAX parser to parse XML documents.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Developed GUI using HTML, CSS3 Image Sprites, JSF, JSP, jQuery, AJAX and Spring MVC for designing highly user interactive web pages.
- Used AJAX services like $http, $resource and handled cross domain requests to retrieve the required JSON data for the application
- Participated in Conducts Quality reviews. This includes code reviews, JUnit testing, coverage, systems integration testing, performance and impact analysis.
- Used IntellJ API for logging and debugging and SVN configuration management tool was used for code versioning and release.
- Production implantation and post production support and daily development and unit testing of components.
- Generated various claim related reports from Database using Crystal Reports Tool.
- Worked on Performance Tuning Operations and analyze heap size and memory leaks (Memory Management) using JBoss Profiler .
- Used Linux for server-side operations and used Maven to build the application and to retrieve all its dependencies from the central repository.
- We used Maven 2.2 as Build tool and for continuous Integration we use Hudson.
- Developed Action forms, Action classes using Struts framework to handle user requests and We used Spring Batch Which Provides powerful batch processing.
- Defined service layer using EJB3.0 and defined remote and local services using JNDI names.
- Used Spring boot to intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application Responsible for system development using Factory, DAO and MVC Design Patterns.
- Used IBM RAD which is Responsible for deploying Components to Development environment, Testing environment, User Acceptance environment and Production environment.
- Building RESTful APIs using Groovy in front of NoSQL Mongo DB storage engines allowing other groups to quickly meet their Big Data needs and remain insulated from rapid technology changes in the NoSQL field.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application using Agile Model.
- Actively participated in the daily SCRUM meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Data Access Layer accessed Database using JNDI Names of Data source which are created on web sphere.
- Used Hibernate OGM which allows us to persist entity models in different NoSQL stores via the well-known JPA.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Used Hibernate annotations for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Mongo DB and used c3p0 highly concurrent JDBC connection pooling library with Hibernate.
- XPath is used to navigate through elements and attributes in an XML document and Extensively used for finding information in an XML document.
- Used multithreading to extract data from internet application and then write that to database.
- Participated in the discussion with the business experts to understand the business requirements and model them into technical requirements towards development.
- Wrote T-SQL Statements and involved in Writing ANT Scripts for project build in Linux environment.
- Designed and deployed server side EJB (Session Beans and Entity Beans) components on Eclipse IDE and Page Navigation, Java bean management and input validation is taken care by JSF.
- Involved in performing tuning the application deployed over WebSphere Application server.
- For code versioning and releases we used SVN configuration management tool.
- Implemented global exception handling and used JIRA & HP Quality Center for defect & issue tracking.
- Implemented Test Driven Development and wrote integration tests using Cucumber.
- Generated JUnit test cases for testing various Java components and used Jtest tool for (performance) Automated testing.
Environment: JEE/Java, Scrum, JSP, Servlet, XML, Spring MVC, EJB, Spring boot, Node.js, Hibernate, NoSQL Mongo DB, Hibernate OGM, ORM, Micro Services, Eclipse, IBM RAD, Spring Tool suite, AngularJS, Automated Testing tool(JTest), HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, ANT, UNIX, WebSphere, Groovy/Grails, RESTful Web services, Linux, Maven, JIRA & HP Quality Center, Design Patterns, Cucumber.
Java / J2EE Developer
- Involved in the execution of configuration utilizing indispensable periods of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) that incorporates Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support.
- Implemented different Design patterns like DAO, Singleton Pattern and MVC architectural design pattern of springs.
- Used UML and Visio to create succession and class graphs.
- Used JAX-WS as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages and to publish messages to MQ and communicate with legacy applications.
- Used SPRING Dependency Injection to get to mapper objects made utilizing Hibernate from data access layer and utilized Annotation like javax.ejb.Stateless which Specifies that a given EJB class is a stateless session bean.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory and used Hibernate API's to retrieve and store data in database and used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to ORACLE.
- Designed and developed the data access layer using JPA and Hibernate with annotations to map the domain objects to the database and designed and developed front end components using JSF for the admin module and involved in implementing server-side validations using JSF.
- Performing the responsibilities of implementing and hosting of systems on a web server.
- Used SAX parser to parse XML documents and Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database.
- Worked closely with business clients to review requirements, mentored development teams.
- Responsible for code merging modules using clear case and Used WebLogic Workshop page flow technology and designed, deployed online advertisement.
- Designed code for AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) to log the error friendly log messages to the log files using Log4j and implemented defect tracking, fixing using Bugzilla.
- Performed building and deployment of WAR, JAR files on test stage, and production stage on WebLogic Application Server.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages
- CVS version control system has been used to check-in and checkout the developed artifacts. The version control system has been integrated with Eclipse IDE.