- Having 8+ years of experience in Application Development, Implementation and Maintenance in J2EE based web applications.
- Extensive experience in design development and implementation using Core Java, J2EE, Struts, Hibernate, and Oracle technologies.
- As a Lead involved in understanding the business requirements, analysis and design of Web applications using Core JAVA, J2EE & PEGA.
- Worked on IDE’s Such as Rational Application Developer (RAD), Eclipse.
- Experience in web based frameworks like Spring MVC and Struts.
- Experienced in web/application servers like WebLogic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in RDMS using Oracle 10g/9i.
- Good command on developing Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Engine (BRE) applications using Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Experience implementing Pega Guardrails using various versions of Pega PRPC.
- Experience in developing Web Services client and exposing existing java components as Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RESTful components.
- Experience in Configuration Management tools like GIT, CVS and SVN.
- Experience in handling tools like Bamboo, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, Crowd, Crucible, Sonar and Fortify throughout the project lifecycle management.
- Experience with software development methodologies like Agile, Scrum and TDD.
- Experienced in using Test management tools like HP Quality Center.
- Experience in managing on site and offshore model projects.
Languages : Java, J2EE
Java Technologies : JDBC, Servlet, JSP, JMS
Java Frameworks : Struts, Hibernate and Spring MVC
Web/Application Servers : Apache Tomcat 5.0, IBM WAS 6.1 & 5.1
Web Technologies : HTML, XML
Databases : Oracle 8i/9i, My SQL
Scripting Languages : Java Script
IDE : RAD 7.0, WSAD 5.1.2, Eclipse
Version Control Systems : GIT, CVS and SVN
BPM : PEGA PRPC 6.2
Build Tools : Ant, Maven
Tools : EIM, Bamboo, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, Crucible, Fortify, Sonar, Artifactory
- Involved in business requirements and understand the requirements from Business Users.
- Adopted agile methods for development and delivery of the solution.
- Coordinate with internal and external customers as necessary
- Implemented NetReveal custom configurations as per the client requirements.
- Created Rules and Expressions in EIM as per the requirements Worked on the UI.
- Created Activities for implementing core Business logic.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions, Constraints and Indexes.
- Involved in creation of HTML rules, Properties (Data types), Embedded Pages and Correspondences.
- Creation of search reports using List view, Summary view rules of PRPC.
- Involved in Bug Fixing Activities for Harness, Declare Expressions and When Rules.
- Configured Log4j to log the warning and error messages.
- Analyze the system logs for any issues on the core application.
- Extensively used PRPC - PAL tool for performance testing.
- Preparing the high-level and detail level design documents, and other forms of documentation with Confluence.
- Performing unit testing.
Environment: PEGA, EIM, Java, Oracle, JIRA, Confluence
- Responsible for coordinating the tasks and assigning work to the team members and keeping track of the deliverables.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, design and analysis of the system.
- Consistently providing timely and accurately resolutions for production issues as per the SLA.
- Deals with unsuccessful release implementations by backing out, considering further remedial changes, or using the “accept issues and continue” policy.
- Proving the on call support for every production release.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring MVC framework.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes.
- Involved in writing the Database connections using JDBC.
- Analyzing log issues in LINUX environment.
- Used GIT repository for version control.
- Followed J2EE coding standards and documentation.
- Responsible for business users on the usage of the application.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and interacting with QA to fix issue through the release phase.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, REST, Maven, GIT, WAS, Oracle, Linux, Tomcat and Windows XP
- Involved in requirements analysis and gathering and converting them into technical specifications using UML diagrams: Use Case Model, Business Domain Model, and Activity & Sequence Diagrams.
- Responsible for reviewing Existing Design of Java, Database and other Components, their structure, data types and operations as well as refactoring of existing code and components.
- Implemented complex user interfaces using Sections, Harness and HTML stream rules.
- Created Decision Rules and Declarative Expressions as per the requirements Worked on the UI
- Involved in developing UI Screens, Activities, and Correspondence.
- Implementation of Decision tables, Decision Maps and Declarative expressions
- Built project using Apache Maven build scripts.
- Used Servlets and hibernate to load the form values into a table.
- Provided project support and coordination.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Followed J2EE coding standards and documentation.
Environment: PEGA, Core Java, Oracle.
- Designed, developed, debugged and tested the web based application using the J2EE architecture.
- Involved in Configuring web.xml and struts-config.xml according to the Struts Framework.
- Worked with Hibernate Configuration using hibernate.cfg.xml and .hbm.xml files.
- Closely worked and supported the creation of database schema objects (tables, stored procedures) using Oracle SQL Developer to interact with Oracle
- Developed an editor using JFC Swing.
- Used code version controlling using SVN.
- Developed test cases for Unit testing using JUnit and performed integration and system testing
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle 9i, Tomcat.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using JSP, Servlets and Java for both Business Logic and GUI development.
- To keep track of latest Versions implemented CVS Structure
- Adopted J2EE best Practice, using J2EE Design patterns. Business Object and Data Transfer object for portability and performance.
- Involved in Developing database transactions Using JDBC.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures to interact with the DB.
- Involved in Enhancements and Bug Fixing.
- Fixed Tracked defects using Quality Center effectively.
- Performed Unit testing and prepared new test case documents.
- Responsible for data migration to QA/User and Production region.
- Deployed the application using Tomcat webserver.
Environment: Core Java, Swing, Java Script, Servlets, JSP, Struts, Oracle 9i, Tomcat.