- Seasoned professional with 30 years of in - depth and business oriented in all aspects of information technology, successfully delivering and aligning strategic roadmaps with practical operational & tactical solutions.
- Strong background in SOA Architecture, Development, and Governance and was involved in multiple Enterprise Modernization for both public and private sectors.
- Conducted various SOA Governance Implementation & Evangelization, and advice Top Managements with findings.
- Highly skilled focused, business oriented, with ability to quickly evaluate and existing organizational, procedural, and technical practices and translating them into innovative solutions, capable of swiftly identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
- Broad experience in systems architecture and design; developing and implementing large-scale distributed and complex systems with high availability, using well-known industries design paradigms and best practices, specifically Service Oriented Architect.
- Highly analytical, innovative, process oriented, and dedicated in using right technology and committed to deliver highest degree of quality, reliability, and to recognize and avoid over engineering.
- Highly motivated, generally key player, self-starter with inquisitive attitude. Tenacious in getting the tasks done, successful in time management and decision-making.
- Recognized and rewarded repeatedly for innovative solutions and designs, superb problem solving capabilities, focused on timely system delivery, extremely hands-on with impressive and strong technical skill base with in-depth and diverse practical experience.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus 11g, Oracle B2B Gateway, WebLogic 10.3, Familiar with Oracle BPM, Coherence, ADF.
- Oracle Enterprise Registry, Oracle Enterprise Repository
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL),
- Rational Unified Process (RUP/UP), and Agile methodology like eXtreme Programming (XP), Scrum.
- Java (EE/SE). Familiar with JAX-WS, JAX-B
- C, C++, IPC, STL (Unix Platform)
- UNIX Shell (Bash, Born, Korn), and various Unix Utilities
- Familiar with C# and .Net Technology
- Oracle (PLSQL)
- Sybase (DbLib, T-SQL, Replication Server, Open-Server / Open-Client)
- Informix (I4gl, R4gl, ESQL, SE, Online, C-ISAM)
- Networking Protocols, and XML/ Data Standards
- Extensive Business Reporting Language XBRL (ICI and US GAAP Taxonomies)
- Health Level-7 (HL-7 Native), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI X-12 4010)
- Linux Oracle/Redhat 5 and 6, Windows.
Principal SOA/Infrastructure/Integration Architect
- Responsible for Definition of Reference Architect (RA), it included Database with Advanced Security Options (ASO), OHS, OSB, SOA and BPM utilizing ADF, OBIEE, BAM, OIAM and WebCenter (Portal and UMC). Reference Architect also incorporated OEM (Cloud Control 12c) for management and monitoring of all servers.
- Implementation, Integration and Delivery of Reference Implementation (RI) driven from Reference Architecture (RA) using silent installation (Secure Environment). Implementation used OUD as centralized Identity Repository, SOAP and Restful Services using OSB, SOA Suite, JAX-B and JAX-WS. Reports using OBIEE and BAM Dashboard, fully documented, in Cloud Environment.
- Designed, Developed and Implementation of Services using various Message Exchange Patterns (MEP), including Sync and Asycn.
Technical Manager (Architect)
- Responsible for delivery and implementation of numerous complex projects, mostly hands-on.
- Directly interface with clients and defined strategic and tactical solutions and mitigated issues, risks.
- Evaluated Systems/SOA Architecture, and implanted various solutions to improve performance, availability and extensibilities and recommendations for implementation of governance policies.
- Analyzed and assisted in General Motor manufacturing application performance bottlenecks.
- Assisted in defining SOA Reference Architecture for various clients.
- Defined Processes SOA Governance Rapid Start for Oracle Consulting.
- Responsible for SOA/IT Governance infrastructure setup by providing Workshops to evaluate Organizational Maturity. Provided direct feedback to CTO and Top Management.
- Defined B2B architecture and implementation utilizing various protocols including HL-7 and EDI.
- Evaluation of System architecture and identify points of failure for Mission Critical system and its high availability and ensured adherence to contractual SLA, by tuning system performance.
- Defined Enterprise Reference Architecture and Governance.
- Assisted in various SOA design and implementations, performance tuning and high availability, and troubleshooting utilizing Oracle SOA suite, BPM and OSB.
Lead / Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Working within the CIO office and Lead a Team of enterprise Architects, evaluate the current status of Enterprise Architecture form all Architectural domains namely Business, Data, Application and Technology. Validated available information and its usability and integrity, in order to rapidly increase productivity and generate value.
- Worked with IT Portfolio Management (ITPfM), IT Asset Management (ITAM), and CPIC/Budget Team to consolidate information.
- Started to Define Architectural Principals, Charters and Maturity Assessment Process.
- Work products and deliverables generated utilizing DoDAF 1.5 Framework.
Principal SOA Architect
- Responsible for conversion and delivery of legacy system into Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Assisted in identifying System Specification and defined Service Model and Canonical Data Models.
- Managed offshore engineers team, overcoming challenges in almost all aspects of project management, including technical, resource planning & motivation, communication, and infrastructure.
- Played hands on role in all aspects of project including implementation and delivery.
- Technologies utilized are Microsoft BizTalk, C#, XML, XML Schema, XSLT, Intel SOExpressway, Informatica, SOAPUI, Microsoft and Linux.
- Assisted in Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC), with primarily objective; to examine all IT assets and to identify a roadmap for SOA and retirement of Legacy Heritage Systems, also to identify and eliminate redundancies and information silos.
- Reporting to Various Clients CIO, as a member of team of seasoned SOA Enterprise Architect.
- Assisted in definition and implementation of IT / SOA Portfolio Management, SOA Governance Model and SOA Governance Policies.
- Defined a roadmap for ITIL Compliant operational infrastructure.
- Worked with all levels of IT Personnel to identify Service Candidate and SOA Roadmap.
- Assisted in defining SOA Reference Architecture.
Senior/Lead Systems Architect
- Responsible for overall system functionality and availability of mission-critical EDGAR System.
- EDGAR is a mission critical and very complex system with high profile providing information to internal and numerous external entities. It is designed to automate the extraction, processing and dissemination over a millions filings.
- Team of 60 engineers, working on over 130 Servers, and over 21 tightly coupled subsystems.
- Assisted in defining modernization strategies and migration path. Interfacing various users, managements and vendors groups; playing a significant role in defining strategic, operational, and tactical roadmaps, to define functional requirements.
- Involved in defining the overall Disaster Recovery Plan, and fully test it during full power down.
- Directly responsible for various work products including Systems Architect Documents (SAD).
- Assisted in processes definition, improvement, and enforcement as a SQA team member.
- Prototype various implementations for XBRL (ICI and US GAAP Taxonomies) implementations.
- System utilizes Solaris & Trusted Solaris as the standard platform. Implementation utilizing Java, JEE, CORBA, numerous COTS products including XBRL Validators, XFDL / XFORM development tools, and open source technologies, and MagicDraw UML.
Senior SOA Infrastructure/Platform Architect
- Reporting to Chief Architect and supervised five software architect delivering various specifications, designs, and standards for Business Platform Services (BPS) and Open Business Infrastructure (OBI) to create and consolidate the AOL billing systems.
- Enterprise wide SOA based Billing system containing over 85 services, with proprietary Service Registry, Universal Business Directory (UBD) and Role Based Security (ASIF).
- Supervising five functional architects, defining the Service Contracts, Canonical Data Model.
- Technologies utilized are CMMI 5, Weblogic Application Server, AquaLogic Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), JEE (1.4), MagicDraw UML, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, Log4J, MagicDraw UML, ER/Studio, Visio.