- More than 1+ year of IT experience, including 1 year in Sales Force CRM.
- Experience in Administration, Design, Development, Configuration, Implementation and support experience with salesforce.com platform.
- Experience in Sales force Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Basic experience in implementation using Apex Language, VisualForce Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Web Services, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects, S - Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Experience working with salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Experience working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug-in environment.
- Well versed in cloud technology and on-premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com using Force.com platform, XML, Web Services and third party packages.
- Knowledge on Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Sales Force Using Data Loader
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software.
- Knowledge in digital marketing tools including Paradot, Eloqua (marketing automation platform to automate the lead generation process).
- Developed Web-based applications based on Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, Java Scripts, AJAX, XML, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge in databases like MS SQL Server 2000/2005, MySQL Server 5.5, MS Access, MS Excel.
- Experience in querying Salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, and views in SQL and MS Access.
- Experience of deriving and using UML Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams during the analysis, design and implementation phase of the projects.
- Experience in Developing Projects using agile development methodologies.
- An effective team player with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership abilities and a quick learner to new concepts, Applications while managing and coordinating all phases of project-based effort.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Workflows and approvals,, Eclipse, Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader, Web services, Meta Data API”S
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, C#, SQL
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access 2003.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/98/95, MS-DOS, UNIX
- Worked with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design, implementation.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, VisualForce Pages, Apex classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Customized tabs for among different business users groups and business centers.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within Sales force.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Implemented S-controls to manage sales plan call sheets within Sales force, capturing prep data and call activity.
- Extended native SFDC reports to leverage custom fields to create meaningful reports, dashboards.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help salesforce.com support.
- Administrated and monitored the company’s Sales force CRM application
- Developed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using Rational rose.
- Developed the application as per the requirements and business rules.
- Part of the team which was responsible for designing and developing the application in n-tier fashion as per struts based MVC architecture standards.
- Responsible for developing the Registration modules of the wholesale application.
- Utilized the various J2ee Design patterns to develop the Business modules based on the required functionality.
- Responsible for developing the application level flow by utilizing Java, JSP and Struts.
- Responsible for developing the OS specific scripts (Shell Scripts) for automating the closing doc Process.
- Developed Session beans and entity Beans representing business logic abstractions.
- Responsible for testing of application on various levels like integration and System testing by utilizing various methodologies.
Environment: Java, JSP, Oracle 8i, Servlets, Apache Tomcat, Java Beans, JDBC, Java Script, HTML and Rational Rose and Dream weaver.