- Over 3 years of combined academic and professional experience in Software Development with a Master’s degree in Computer Science. Involved in development of web application using Java, Spring, Web Services, Oracle SQL.
- Comprehensive experience with variety of technologies and platforms like Java, J2EE, servlets, Spring, Hibernate (ORM), JUnit, Oracle.
- Knowledge and Experience in working on all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, Waterfall) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, implementation, and support.
- Deep knowledge in various java concepts like OOPS, Collections, Multithreading, and Exception Handling.
- Good knowledge on SOAP/RESTful web services using multiple frameworks like Spring - Rest, Jersey and Jersey-Spring Integration.
- Hands on experience in using JDK 1.7, 1.8.
- Experience in deploying and configuring applications onto application servers like WebLogic and Web server like Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing Java Web Services using JSON, XML, SOAP, Restful Web Services.
- Good knowledge on database queries, stored procedures.
- Experience working with various version control tools like GIT, SVN and GIT EYE.
- Hands-on experience on continuous integration tools like Jenkins .
- Experience working with MAVEN Build tool.
- Ability and interest in learning modern technologies.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Web Services
- Spring tool suite
- Oracle, MySql.
- Tomcat, Web Logic, Glass Fish.
- JUnit, Mockito.
- Eclipse, Maven, Git Eye, SVN, Git.
- Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
- Execute full lifecycle software development following Agile Methodologies.
- Participate in daily stand up meetings with peer members of the team.
- Developed application based on Spring Framework where the business logic and services implemented using a Service layer, DAO Layer.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Application Context using IOC. Configured Bean properties using dependency injection.
- Created and implemented Restful Services using jersey and Spring.
- Used Oracle 11g database along with Hibernate.
- Developed business logic using Spring, Hibernate framework and OOP concepts.
- Involved in writing Hibernate mapping files using Hibernate framework.
- Created the project using Maven build tool and pulled all the dependencies from the JFROG Artifactory.
- Implemented dynamically configurable logging messages in applications using log4j.
- Deployed the project on WebLogic Application server in Prod and NonProd Environment.
- Developed and expand unit and integration tests using Junit.
- Used GIT Subversion for software configuration management and version control.
Environment: JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, JAX-RS, Oracle, JSON, Eclipse, Git Eye, TeamForge, Maven, WebLogic.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Developed and consumed Restful services for middle tier and front end.
- Developed several Web application subsystems using Spring Framework (Annotations), Hibernate (ORM), Web Services.
- Developed persistence layer using Hibernate ORM framework, configured hibernate.xml file, Coding and fine-tuning of Hibernate Queries.
- Implemented application modules using design patterns such as DAO, MVC.
- Tested web services using SOAP UI and consumed them in the application.
- Developed build script using Maven to build, package, test and deploy Web applications in Tomcat container.
- Developed JUnit test cases for Unit Testing & Log4j for logging.
- Used SVN as a version-controlling tool for managing the module developments.
- Automated all the unit tests and practiced continuous integration using Jenkins.
Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Developed project using Maven build tool.
- Used Spring framework for accessing Data Source, Wired Objects of business classes. Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Created SQL queries in Oracle 11g.
- Created Restful Web service to interact with data base to pop up in the UI.
- Implemented Junit test cases for all the business logic.
- Worked in Agile methodology
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on GlassFish Application Server.
- Used SVN as a source code control tool.
Environment: JAVA, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, Web Services, JDBC, JAX-RS, Oracle, Eclipse, SVN, Tomcat, Glass Fish.