- Seeking a position as Data Analyst in the competitive information technology industry, to utilize my skills and abilities that offer a professional growth while being resourceful, innovative, and flexible.
Operating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Database/RDBMS: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2
GUI / Front end: HTML, Java Script
Software& Tools: MS office, Eclipse, Selenium Web driver, Microsoft Visual Studio.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.X/6.X
Confidential - South Plainfield, NJ
Jr. Data Analyst
- Created and maintained custom app for client that helps in organizing Healthcare Cloud Services by creating stronger relationships between patients, doctors and care providers
- Designed, implemented and deployed custom objects, page layouts, custom tabs, components to suit to the needs of the application and worked with roles profiles hierarchies and permission sets and groups extensively
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, validation rules, auto-response rules
- Created and maintained reports and dashboards, and also maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, custom objects, custom fields and other system configuration options
- Participated in scrum meetings to ensure that the business rules have been addressed properly
- Validating the mapping and integrity of data populated in the database with SQL queries
- Involved in developing QA Test Plan and QA Test Strategy.
- Logged the bugs found during testing into Quality Center
- Calculated transactions/sec, Hits/sec by performing load test on the application Involved in test database design, developed and executed SQL statements
- Performed Functional, End-to-End, Regression, Integration, Stress testback end validations and User Acceptance testing.
- Prepared detailed test case documentation to ensure full coverage of test scenarios
Internship Automation QA/Tester
- Analyzed business and system requirements of the Application.
- Prepared documentation/test cases for performing Regression testing and automation testing using Selenium WebDriver.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes application's GUI and environment changes.
- Created and Automated tests using Selenium WebDriver.
- Executed parallel/multiple running test scripts using Selenium Grid & get report in Local/Virtual Machine.
- Involved in development of Selenium based Automation Framework with Java using Page Object Model (POM) and TestNG as test runner.
- Test Scripts execution from Jenkins and analyzing the results and reporting the defects.
- Framework Integration with the Sauce labs for test execution on the Cloud.
- Followed Agile Methodology for application Implementation and Testing.
- Integrated Automation Framework with Git repository.
- HTML Reports customization using TestNG, Report NG and Surefire plugin’s.
- Participating in sprint daily scrum, planning, Review, meetings. Developed Test Plan Document for numerous Releases.
- Documented test results, and sent email communications with test results.
- Developing Regression suit for various module using Selenium Web driver with core Java in Eclipse IDE.
- Used various available features of Selenium to develop efficient and error free Automated Test Scripts using Java in Eclipse IDE.
- Extensively used XML for data interchange between different systems
- Worked on various SOAP and RESTful services used in various internal applications.
- Automate the test cases using Selenium Web driver with JAVA Framework TestNG
- Performed Gray Box Testing, Regression Testing, Functional Testing, Usability testing
- Performed testing on Mobile devices for compatibility check
- Involved in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Execute Browser Compatibility Testing (IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari) of a Web based application
- Create and execute End to End Use Cases for User Acceptance Testing
- Responsible for centralizing the testing approaches in various projects.
- Prepared status summary reports with details of executed, passed and failed Test Cases also involved in weekly status and task review meeting.
Web Designer & Teaching Assistant
- Developed an interaction platform for organizing Registrations and providing information support during technical fests and cultural events
- Involved in gathering the system requirements.
- Implemented user controls and utilized visual inheritance to create consistent views
- Used Java Mail service to send communication emails.
- Developed JSP for dynamically generated web pages based on HTML and XML.
- Used java script and jQuery to build the dynamic login and main pages, including password encryption and animation .
- Developed XML-XSLT Transformations to display dynamically generated information.
- Created XML file needed to synchronize inventory system.
- Developed an interaction platform for organizing Registrations and providing information support during technical fests and cultural events.
- Assisted student with their programming concepts in Core Java.