- To work full time or contract as an entry level Java programmer in an SMB
- computer programming
- XML, SQL, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Fortran
- Streamlined and standardized common system files and data structures.
- Managed and modified the DNS server configurations for company websites.
- Monitored websites for performance.
- Streamlined and standardized procedures and processes throughout the company.
- Negotiated and managed strategic relationships with county officials and landowners during project development.
- Reviewed and analyzed landowner leases to ensure accuracy and successful compliance.
- Provided support to field personnel to ensure successful negotiations.
- Managed collection, processing and quality control of wind data.
- Created and implemented procedures to efficiently track data ensuring data accuracy.
- Monitored field personnel, equipment and instruments.
- Developed first and second generation of the “HIPAA Junction” product that facilitated receipt/translation of HIPAA compliant documents.
- Created extraction scripts, EDI/XML templates, and produced custom applications using Data Junction software and Java.
- Created XML editor processes that reduced development time of the Second generation from six months to three weeks and cut quality assurance testing time by seventy percent.
- Designed and implemented all Invoicing and Personnel Tracking systems for the Charlotte, NC office.
- Integrated the Charlotte and Boston office’s billing systems.
- Designed and developed programs that created CAD design files using digitized aerial photograph data. These programs calculated the most efficient placement of power poles with respect to ground elevations along a power line path and plotted these locations. This system reduced the project development time by over 4 man - years while increasing the efficiency and accuracy of the pole placements.