- Needs Elicitation
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Design
- Process Modeling
- Root Cause Analysis
- Risk Management
- Product Specifications
- Requirements Tracking
- Quality Management
- ISO 9001
- Communications Skills
- Software Development
- Agile Methodology
- Business Acumen
- Team Leadership
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
Software Engineer, Principal/Product Owner
- Created highly-integrated and comprehensive solutions for the domain, allowing customers to reduce costly reliance on proprietary and inflexible solutions.
- Designed superlative flexible solutions. Over half of customers cited flexibility as one of the product’s greatest strengths, and/or a key aspect of their purchasing/retention decision.
- Defined reusable technologies and components, saving approximately 80% of development effort during subsequent releases, and substantially reducing cost of maintenance.
- Developed metadata-driven user-interface, providing an efficient means for end-users to configure substantial portions of the user interface from their browsers, an innovation that delivered superior value for our customers.
- Created an automation framework, providing a readily-extensible foundation for processing of records passing through workflow processes.
- Redesigned and implemented new user interfaces to reduce server load and enhance end user experience.
- Trained, supervised and supported the work of project team members, including developers, testers and documentation specialists.
Confidential - Brookline, MA
Principal Software Application Developer/Solution Consultant
- Architected enterprise solutions to meet customer needs, budgets and in-house maintenance capabilities.
- Crafted professional functional requirements specifications and technical specifications, used as models by the company for the quality of its front-end work.
- Directed the work of client's senior developers, and instructed junior developers in good design, development and implementation techniques.
Quality Manager/System Consultant
- Led a process team of user-representatives; gathered and analyzed user needs; created technical specifications; gained concurrence from user-representatives and other stakeholders.
- Designed and implemented several major system components.
- System statistics were markedly improved: Overdue issues plummeted from 90% to 15%, and decreased in number from 1,600 to 180.