Programming: embedded C, C#, C/C++, JAVA, Python, MySQL, MATLAB, Assembly, Object Oriented.
Software: Eclipse, CCS, Wireshark, Cisco Packet Tracer, Eagle, LabVIEW, troubleshooting, Visual Studio.
Microcontrollers: Raspberry Pi 3b, TM4C123GH6PM(TI), Intel MCS - 51(8051)
Protocols: UART, TCP/IP, CAN, LIN, RS-232, RS-485, SSI/SPI, USB, Ethernet, I2C.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux(Ubuntu), embedded Linux, Real Time - OS(RTOS), macOS.
Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, C and SQL basics. Also, brief knowledge of HTML, XML, and CSS.
- Exposure to various tools and technologies like Java, WebSphere Operational Decision Manager(WODM) and databases.
- This project aimed to carry out basic functions of Bus reservation like book a ticket, view booking history, search bus, register customer, get booked status of the bus, add/remove bus etc.
- Worked on Confidential Highpath 4000 communication server.
- Learned about configuring the system according to different requirements and programming different control section cards and Openscape Office.
- Use of distinct types of loggers and VoIP.