- Excellent experience in Application Analysis, Design, Development, deployment and Maintenance/Support for mobile applications.
- Experience in design and implementation of custom widgets and android internals.
- Experience in development of android application using third party libraries.
- Developed and architected multiple Android applications across versions.
- Experience in wireless devices like Bluetooth, wifi etc.
- Experience in different stages in software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good knowledge on Android Animations, Material Design and Fluid Layouts
- Excellent Knowledge in creating iOS apps using Swift.
- Strong Experience working with Relational databases like Oracle, SQLite, MySQL.
- Have a good understanding of RESTful and SOAP APIs and web services.
- Experience with various Parser level applications including dynamic data display applications for XML and JSON
- Experience with HTTP protocol like HTTPRequest and HTTPResponse to request and send response.
- Experienced in implementation and handling of push notifications using GCM.
- Good knowledge on Kotlin.
- Experience in implementing Google Services
- Knowledge of android security frameworks and developing secured mobile application.
- Experience in designing and developing UI components and widgets for android phones with different screen resolutions.
- Experience with Android emulator, LogCat and DDMS to perform debugging the android applications.
- Extensive experience in Unit Testing, Regression Testing, Smoke Testing, and Production Support of large - scale, enterprise applications and products.
- Experience in Support Documentation, debugging, fixing defects, operation, sustenance and maintenance of end-to-end systems.
Programming Language: J av a, J 2 EE, J2ME, C, .Net, Swift, Kotlin
Mobile Development: Android, J2ME, iOS
Datab ase: SQL Server, Oracle, M y SQ L
Operatin g Systems: UNI X, Windows XP /VI ST A/7, L inu x
Methodologies: Agile, Water Fall
Version Controls: SVN, GIT, GIT-TFS, JIRA
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Selenium
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Developing various screens with different UI components using Android SDK.
- Designed front end screens by using MVP design pattern.
- Developing framework and implemented it to obtain appropriate results.
- Implemented SQLite database, Shared Preferences and Content Provider in application data management.
- Used Restful API web services to generate JSON data.
- Used HTTP Protocol to request and response the data.
- Implemented the Middle Level layer controllers to fetch the JSON Data from the server response.
- Used GIT-TFS to send code for code review and check in.
- Participated in large production environments building enterprise class software development following Agile Processes.
- Registered the Broadcast Receivers for the android system announcements.
- Used Logcat viewer and Logcat monitor for debug purpose.
- Performed unit test, smoke test, Regression test and manual test.
- Followed the agile methodology for implementing the project.
Environment: Android SDK, Android 2.3, Java, SQLite, JSON, RESTful APIS, Java, HTML, GIT-TFS.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Developed UI components using Android SDK for multiple screens.
- Parsing and Consuming JSON web services with REST APIs.
- Developing various responsible Screens, Navigation flows, flow actions, assignments, Exception Handling, Database operation using Java programming.
- Involved in complete design and development from the scratch.
- Implemented notifications an Push Notifications using GCM.
- Interaction with SQLite Database for data storage.
- Functional testing on mobile web application with different mobile devices
- Ensuring delivered work product meets the functional requirements.
- Performing unit testing to meet business requirements.
Environment: Android SDK, SQLite, JSON, RESTful APIS, Java, HTML, GIT
- Developed a location based service to capture the user location.
- Involved in design, development, testing and maintenance of the application.
- Used Content providers for adding restaurant information to tables.
- Implemented JSON parsing using RESTful APIs.
- Created worker threads for handling long term operations to ensure best UI performance.
- Implemented Google Maps in our application to get access to the location.
- Used GIT as version control system for code management.
Environment: Eclipse, Android, Java, HTML, CSS, GIT
- Involved in Requirement gathering, designing work flows and modeling
- Developed and implemented UI screens using JSP, Java and HTML.
- Involved in designing and coding of screens for patient Registration, Billing of services and Inventory of Medicines.
- Involved in developing the customer from data tables and maintaining the customer support and data from database.
- Designed and developed web pages using XML, Servlets and JSPs.
- Involved in XML and JSON parsing using RESTful APIs.
Environment: Eclipse, JSPs, HTML5, CSS, Servlets, Java, SVN.