- Having 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, Implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications in Client/Server environment using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Hands on experience in User Interface Development using Client Script design technologies like HTML5, CSS3, XML, Java Script, Jquery, AJAX, Angular.Js.
- Extensively worked on core concepts of Object Oriented Programming ( Collections, Multithreading (Concurrency), I/O Streams, Exception Handling and Polymorphism ) .
- Extensive experience in developing Enterprise level web applications using Spring (IOC, MVC, DAO, AOP), Springboot and Hibernate along with Web Services (RESTful, SOAP).
- Experience in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) (Oracle11g, MySql) and Document Oriented Data Base NOSQL (Mongo DB ).
- Experience in Cloud - based implementation for scalable, reliable, secure Applications.
- Used Junit, Jmockit for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.
- Experience in using Eclipse, Net Beans IDE and version control tools like SVN, GIT.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC) across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development using Jenkins(CI).
- Application development experience in various methodologies like Waterfall and Agile .
- Attended daily stand up and sprint planning meetings and responsible for completion of the user stories assigned for each Sprint including Analysis in Agile Methodology (CICD).
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving and debugging skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages & Tech: Java, J2EE(JDBC, Servlets, JSP), EJB, Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, JPA
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web logic, JBOSS, Confidential Web sphere
Database: Oracle(SQL, PL/SQL), MY SQL, NOSQL (Mongo DB)
SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAXWS, JAX: RS, RMI, JMS(MQ Series)
Testing/Building Tools: Ant, Maven, JUnit and Log4j
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net Beans, My Eclipse, RSA
Operating Systems: Windows, Red Hat Linux 7, Unix
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Used SDLC Model ( requirement gathering, design, coding, testing) to develop this application and participated in regular meetings to provide various updates.
- Worked on the migration project by gathering inputs from the client on regular basis and modified the web pages as more user-friendly.
- Developed SFD , TSD , UnitTestCase document by compiling the code on local machine
- Used HTML and JSP, Java Script, jQuery for developing the web pages.
- Replaced various deprecated Interfaces, classes and methods with new Interfaces, classes and methods while performing code migration from Java 1.5 to Java 8.
- Applied Spring (IOC , MVC, AOP) for writing Spring Controllers .
- Used core concepts like Collection framework , Multithreading (Concurrency) , Exception Handling and I/O Streams for performing changes in Business Layer, Service layer, Persistence Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Replaced deprecated FOP methods to create PDF file from XML using Formatting Object Processor (FOP) frame work .
- Used MyBatis to build the logic for Data caching and handling from Oracle Data Base.
- Implemented JUnit test cases to unit test all the modified Components.
- Used web services to communicate with the Mainframe and .Net application.
- Worked closely with Mainframe application teams for sending and receiving data, resolving data issues like format and length issues as per requirements.
- Involved in unit and integration testing of the services and also debugging the issues related to the connectivity between Mainframe Server and Java Application.
- Replaced all deprecated classes/methods when upgrading log4j framework1.X version to log4j2.X and monitored error logs using Log4J2 in every phase and fixed the issues.
- Built War and Jar files using Ant Scripts and deployed the application on Tomcat in different Physical and Virtual Servers .
- Used PUTTY to run different Batch files and commands on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Facilitate the deployment of the services in multiple testing environments for System testing, Integration and UAT testing.
- Used Rational Clear Quest bug tracking system for software defect tracking .
- Used Clear Case as the version control tool and Ant to compile & build the client Applications to manage transitive dependency.
Environment: Java 8/ J2EE, MyBatis, Spring (MVC, AOP, IOC), Oracle, JSP, jQuery, HTML, Java Script, XML, XSD, FOP, Rational Software Architect (RSA), PUTTY, Restful, Rational Clear Quest, JUnit 3.x, Log4j2, Clear Case, Ant, Apache Tomcat, RHEL 7.
Confidential, Springfield, NY
- Used Agile best practices (Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery) to develop this application and participated in meetings to provide various updates.
- Worked on the project development by gathering inputs from the client on regular basis and modified the web pages as more user friendly.
- Applied Spring (IOC , MVC, AOP), Springboot and core concepts like Collection , Multithreading (Concurrency) , Exception Handling for developing Service layer.
- Implemented validations using Hibernate Validator and also Spring Validator Class.
- Developed object relational mapping for data access from Mongo DB (NOSQL) using Hibernate HQL Mechanism and JPQL(Java Persistence Query Language) .
- Used Spring REST to provide a RESTful interface to fetch various student related data from other API.
- Used Spring JMS and Confidential 's WebSphere MQ for sending and retrieving messages.
- Performed the testing of application using JUnit test cases to unit test the code and Monitored error logs using Log4J in every phase and fixed the issues.
- Used Subversion (SVN ) as the version control tool and Maven to compile & build the client Applications to manage transitive dependency.
- Integrated with continuous integration server ( Jenkins) with Confidential Web Sphere server .
Environment: Java 7/ J2EE, Hibernate 4.X, Spring, Springboot, Angular.JS, Bootstrap, Java Script, XML, XSD, Eclipse, JMS, MQ Series, MongoDB(NOSQL), JSON, JSP, Junit 3.x, HTML5, RESTful, Log4j, Junit, Jenkins, Confidential Web sphere, SVN, Maven, Linux.
Confidential, Newhaven, CT
- Used Agile Methodology (Pair programming, Scrum events) to develop the application and participated in regular scrum meetings to provide various updates.
- Involved in developing User Interface pages using HTML5, JSF, CSS.
- Involved in Making service calls through Ajax and manipulating the data.
- Developed business and transaction services using Servlets and some core java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrent Hash Map, I/O Streams.
- Used JDBC to connect with MySql data base.
- Developed core business logic using Enterprise Java Beans (EJB).
- Developed RESTful web-services using Jersey and integrated Jersey and spring.
- Consumed RESTful services using jersey web resources and various HTTP methods
- Used XSLT style sheets to transform database-driven XML into HTML pages.
- Implemented logging using log4j and developed robust exception handling and error reporting mechanism.
- Worked on deploying Application war files in JBOSS Application server.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven and SVN to store current and previous versions of source code and it allows for concurrent editing of those source files by multiple
- Involved in SDLC which includes requirement gathering, design, coding, testing.
- Participated in multiple Architectural design meetings from the inception of the project.
- Involved in Identifying technical requirements of the system and providing Technical Specifications.
- Involved in preparing logical and physical Architectural diagrams and Effort estimations using Rational Rose.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery UI framework.
- Implemented Singleton Design Pattern to restrict the instantiation of a class to one object and make that object to coordinate actions across the system.
- Applied Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP) for developing Transaction Management and Business Services and also implemented Dependency Injection for loose coupling.
- Created SQL, PLSQL Queries and HQL queries, triggers, stored procedures, views to interact with Database and retrieve, store the data to the Oracle 11G.
- Implemented Singleton, DAO and Service Locator design patterns in the project.
- Developed web service for web store components using SOAP(XML, WSDL)
- Used Apache Camel (Active MQ) for Data transfer, JAXB for XML parsing messages.
- Extensively used JUnit and JMockit for writing unit test cases.
- Used Maven as building tool And GIT as version control tool.
- Deployed application on WebLogic Application server.