- Total 8+ years of experience in JAVA/J2EE development, implementation and 2 years for Cloud Computing using AWS.
- Software Professional with experience working with clients Confidential, Confidential & Confidential &K Global Health in (Durham, NC) as Software Engineer and involved in product architectural design, development, testing, implementation and support of PowerCloud, Track and Trace (MINT) system & Health Care Management System (PASS Lite and PASS Portal).
- Have Confidential prior development experience with Misys Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and Wipro Technologies as JAVA/J2EE Developer in Banking and Financial domain
- Worked on application development based on Spring, Spring Boot, Apache Wicket using Hibernate and MyBatis using Maven and infrastructure design to run all the apps in AWS cloud using EC2, DynamoDB, MongoDB, RDS, S3.
- Worked prior on development of cloud - based application using Play Framework, Heroku web deployment tool and Git and integrated 3rd party tools like HighCharts, Optical Character Recognition from OCR Solutions and Dynamic Web Twain for data visualization.
- Worked on webservice like RESTful and SOAP UI and Crystal Reports for report template.
- Good exposure to IDE tools like IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans 6.5 IDE, Eclipse 3.2 and IBM Rational Development Software.
- RDBMS concepts and expert experience in DB2, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, MySQL, PL-SQL and MS Access.
- Experience in preparing requirement documents, High Level Design, Low Level Design, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams.
- Extensive experience on development of Front ends (GUI interfaces) utilizing ODBC to connect to any Open Architecture RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) - such as DB2, Oracle and MySQL.
Tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse 3.2, NetBeans 6.5 IDE, IBM Rational Development Software V.6.0, GitLab, GitHub, Heroku, SOAP, CloudForge, Basecamp, Active Collab, Version One, Crystal Reports, Rational ClearCase Explorer, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash MX 2004, MS VSS.
Database skills: MongoDB, DynamoDB, PL-SQL Developer, SQL Developer, HSQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQL*Plus, SQLWorkbench, DBVisualiser.
Operating environments: RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux), Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
Confidential, Durham NC
- Worked in architectural design of PowerCloud using java based framework Spring Boot, Spring Security using OAuth2.0, Jsps and htmls.
- Worked on integrating the product with MongoDB using Restful architecture.
- Integrated 3rd party tools like HighCharts for data visualization to help customer make business decisions
- Helped new team members to understand the architecture and design of the various products and applications of the company.
Confidential, Durham NC
- Contributed to the infrastructural and architectural design and development of MINT application using Spring, Apache Wicket, MyBatis.
- Worked on designing the infrastructure by which the applications were integrated into AWS based infrastructure using EC2, RDS, S3.
- Integrated 3rd party webservices from FedEx and UPS and external hardware like scanner and scales to use them in the shipping and weighing into MINT apps.
- Involved in the integration of the various applications across different R&D process to communicate with each other via RESTful webservices.
- Worked with end customers to provide technical support and also gather requirements for new enhancements.
- Involved in the build and deployment of the apps using Maven via Jenkins process.
- Lead and contributed to the architectural design and development of cloud-based PASS application using Play Framework and NoSQL database DynamoDB to support the growing technical and application needs.
- Developed advanced user interfaces by designing UI similar to social networking sites like facebook and twitter.
- Developed attachment related architecture for files add, view, download, delete and share and also designed SMS based customer feedback system.
- Lead the software development of complex algorithms for HLA Registry and big-data analytics involving cloud-based implementation.
- Used 3rd party tools to incorporate specific features like Optical Character Recognition for images and Dynamic Web Twain for adding scanner feature in PASS.
- Integrated Microsoft’s Active Directory (AD) service with Confidential pure Java implementation for controlling authentication and dynamic permissions based access.
- Involved in end to end coding in JAVA using Confidential platform for some of the critical modules like Open Fixed Deposit, Fixed Deposit Breakage, Fixed Deposit RollOver, Loan Origination, Repayment Schedule and unit testing for the same.
- Experience working on RDBMS tools like Oracle, DB2, MySQL and PL-SQL for database design and storage.
- Development of reports template using CrystalReports for database and process based reports.
- Preparing FITPROs (Framework for Integrated Test) for the services used.
- Defect fixing during Regression and Continuous Integration Testing across all modules.