- Driven young professional with a deep understanding of the Android ecosystem, as well as proven experience in a number of different and wide - ranging technologies.
- An exceptional foundation in critical thinking and problem solving, especially in a team setting, creating a strong, technology-agnostic skillset that can be applied to any project.
- Familiar with real-time updates and streaming, video processing, mobile sockets, and technical documentation.
- Android Mobile Development Software Life Cycle Integrated Components Machine Learning
- Module Design Graphical User Interface Data Maintenance User Requirements Unit Testing
- Performance Improvement Video Processing Real-Time Documentation & Reporting
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Glassfish
Frameworks: Danmaku FlameMaster, DiskLruCache, Glide, Volley, OkHttp, Retrofit, Gson, Jackson, greenDAO, Butterknife, EventBus, RX-JAVA, RxAndroid, Dagger2, LeakCanary, TensorFlow, Spring (MVC, Web Flow, Security, AOP, Boot), Hibernate, JSF, JPA, JMS, RMI
Databases: MySQL, SQLite
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, MVC, Prototype, builder, MVP
Tools: Eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA, SVN, Git, StarUML, Spring Tool Suite, Maven, Gradle
Platforms: Windows, Android
- Designed and developed mobile Micro Live application for Android mobile devices with extensive user interface development. Responsible for design of user interface using various custom layouts, buttons, dialog boxes alert boxes and edit boxes through main part, .
- Used services, Retrofit, RxAndroid and Alert Notification API to implement event reminder feature into the mobile app
- Saved data such as rmation and fortune in the SQLite database using GreenDao.
- Implemented video functionality, animations for sending present and Danmaku, social networks
- Designed downloading files and images by showing Progress Bar Activities
- Designed message system base on socket . Which it can get comment message, send present, like and danmaku .
- Using MVP to design the whole architecture .
- Experience with REST web services.
- Using Leakcanary to check leak memory .
Technologies Used: Java, Android Studio, Windows, Retrofit, eventbus, Leakcanary, GreenDao, RxAndroid, Butterknife, Gson, MVP, Github
- Maintained long-term Android connection through back-end socket manipulation.
- Ensured content met or exceeded project requirements.
- Developed user-friendly user-interfaces using widgets like Menus, Dialogs, different Layouts, Buttons, Edit boxes and Selection widgets like List View and Scroll View as per client need.
- Integrated Baidu Maps into the application using Baidu Android location-based APIs to display addresses and locations.
- Added a feature to app to detect internet connection status before making any HTTP Requests.
- Used Android content providers for implementing features like sending E-mails, SMS, etc., from the app
- Designed the app to take videos with a camera at any time to introduce coach himself
- Used webview to show the comment and commucate with js to retrieve information
Technologies Used: Java, SQLite, GreenDao, Eclipse, SVN, Log4j, DiskLruCache, Xutils, AVD shell commands, Socket, MVC, Custom video view, Glide
- Used web views, list views & populated lists from database using simple adapters.
- Analyzed the project features, designed the application architecture and database.
- Tested the application on multiple Android devices and fixed any issues.
- Version control with SVN.
- Added search functionality to list view items will filter the list data with a matching string
- Used ORMLite to save user information
Technologies Used: Java, Eclipse, Windows, DiskLruCache, Xutils, AVD shell commands, Volley, MVC, SQLite, ORMLite, Glide