- Lead Java Developer with more than 10 years of hands on and tech lead experience in the areas of Object Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Implementation of large scale applications.
- I have worked on various projects with different technologies and in different capacities from Programmer to Tech Lead, Individual to a Team player and Team member to a Team leader.
- The domains on which I have worked on include Telecom, Online Payments, Education, Healthcare, Custom ERP, CRM and Hospitality.
- Servlets / JSP - Java Server Pages
- JDBC - Java Database Connectivity
- JAXP - XSL, XSLT, and XPath
- JAXB, Java Mail, Java Beans, EJBs
- JQuery, Node JS, Express
- AJAX, JSON
- Open SSO, Open AM
- Hibernate, iBatis
- Struts, Spring (IoC, AOP & MVC)
- SOA / SOAP / RESTFul
- JUnit, JMock
- Activiti BPM - Business Process Management
- Linux / Unix / Windows
- Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere
- Maven, Apache Ant
- Hudson & Jenkins
- Git, SVN & CVS
- JIRA, Bugzilla, HP Quality Center
- Oracle, MySQL PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Couchbase
- Jasper Reports & iReports
- Agile & Scrum
- Design Patterns
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- IBM RSA, RAD
- Following an Agile development and participating in daily standups, sprint planning and retrospective
- Participating in all core software development processes including peer programming and code reviews
- Implementing high quality code in Java Java2EE to run in multithreaded environment
- Following TDD approach in implementing well-documented, testable, and high quality code
- Writing code componenets for big data supported backends over Couchbase, MongoDB
- Worked extensively in integration of Confidential mobile and web applications
- Worked on Confidential inhouse tools utilizing NodeJS and React
- Investigate live issues from Hadoop logs using pig scripts for RCA activities and fixes.
- Analyze downstream failure patterns to investigate FCIs utilizing Kibana and Elasticsearch
- Interface with multi-disciplinary widely distributed technical teams in resolving downstream issues
- Building APIs using REST architecture to integrate with other system components and services
- Implementing application complex rules in a rule engine platform over FICO Blaze Advisor
Technologies: Java, JEE, JPA, Hibernate, Spring IoC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Restful Webservices, Log4j, MySql, JSON, XML, Maven, Jenkins, Jira REST APIs, FICO Blaze Advisor, Junit, Jade Template, Mockito, Test-NG, Couchbase, Apache Hadoop, Cobertura, Checkstyle, Lambok, MapStruct, Git, Mongo DB, Couchbase, Kibana, Linux, Mac OS
Lead Java Developer
- Participate in all aspects of an Agile methodology from planning to retrospective.
- Develop application backend using Spring IoC, AOP, Hibernate and JPA.
- Write unit tests to test developed components using Junit/JMock.
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues and propose solutions.
- Refactor existing code and design new components using OOP principles.
- Collaborate with System Testing & Functional Testing teams.
- Developed middleware application services using Spring Batch.
- Debug failures of the continuous integration environment setup over Jenkins
- Build multi-threaded components using java concurrency API
- Perform in-depth analysis on systemic problems in the product, and proposed solutions that address the root problem
Senior Software Engineer - Tech Lead
- Develop applications frontends and backbends with Spring MVC, IoC and AOP
- Develop application data access layer using Hibernate and JPA
- Develop responsive and rich user interfaces using AngularJS & JQuery
- Design and Develop automated workflows using Activiti BPM
- Develop application with Single Sign On using OpenSSO
- Development over Verizon CMS portals (developer.verizon.com, innovation.verizon.com)
- Develop services to extract data from external sources and expose them as RESTful API using Apache Jersey.
- Build scalable (scale-up/scale-out) application utilizing Amazon Web services
- Develop features for Cisco's cloud platform (Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud)
- Mentor new Developers & Collaborat with System Testing & Functional Testing teams.
- Perform Code reviews and Design Reviews to establish quality
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to gather requirements, solve customer issues, and occasionally help deploy the software
Technologies: Java, JEE, JPA, Hibernate, iBatis Spring IoC Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Webflow, Junit, Log4j, Oracle, JSON, JQuery, Maven, Ant, JNDI, LDAP, Open SSO, Apache Jersy, AWS
- Write MVC artifacts in implementing mobile servcing including Package Conversion, Activation.
- Build a broadcasting system for disposing SMS campaign using JMS and google protocol buffers
- Develop sales commissioning system for automating sales commission per performance.
- Develop scalable multi module application over IBM Websphere servers cluster.
- Integrate JEE app with Network and Mediation systems, IBM Message Broker, JMS.
- Develop features using Façade, Factory, Delegate, DAO, MVC and builder patterns.
- Develop multithreaded applications utilizing concurrency control
- Write stored procedures and database functions for various complex problems.
- Understand existing legacy application on EJB and add features.
- Consume and create services in SOA connected infrastructure.
- Attend meetings with the Business Analysts and end users for gathering requirements
Technologies: Java, JEE, JSP/Servlets, Struts, Spring, SOAP, EJB, JBoss, JMS, Velocity, Oracle, Quartz, OS Cache
- Play leading role in the development of module for new business dimension.
- Introduce rich user interface in the existing product for rich UI features
- Work on point of sales for touch screen terminals.
- Rich Client implementations on Yahoo, dojo, Ajax, JSON with drag n drop and quick content assist features
- Integrate weather services using Apache axis and SOAP
- Develop Reports using Jasper and iReports
- Implement crosstab, summary and detail reports
- Create reports with drill down and charts
- Write extensive queries for solving complex requirements
- Perform Code reviews and Design Reviews to establish quality
- Collaborate with offshore team for requirements gathering
Technologies: Java, JSP/Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, Ant, JQuery, YUI, Dojo, AJAX, MySQL, Quartz, POI, Jasper Reports
Team Lead - Java
- Work as a lead developer in the newly established java startup
- Develop template based portal for storing personal information online and encrypted.
- Develop an online document publishing system with revision control on IBM platform
- Product Development over IBM Websphere App. suit
- Communicate directly with the client for requirements gathering and project status
- Apply encryption techniques using Java JCE for storing passwords and confidential data.
- Develop framework to wrap the Data access layer using DAO pattern.
- Learn and initiate development over IBM technologies including RAS, WAS, DB2 and Tivoli DS
- Analyze the requirements and developing solutions
- Create jsp forms using tomcat basic and form based authentication and authorization
- Understand client requirements, brainstorming with project manager and estimate timelines
- Establish in house infrastructure of the client technology stack
- Designed Enterprise Directory over IBM Tivoli DS.
Technologies: Java, JSP/Servlets, Struts 1.2, Websphere App Server, LDAP, Tivoli DS, XERCES, JDOM, XSLT (XPath), Open DocBook, Dojo, JCA, MySql, IBM DB2
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL SQL- Stored procedures & functions.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using 3-tier architecture.
- Developed app using Front Controller, Business delegate, DAO and Session facade Patterns
- Involed in creating database schemas and design on SQL Server 2000
- Created powerful, richly formatted, dynamic reports using Crystal Reports.
- Constructing databases on MySql 5.0 InnoDB
- Developed multi-user applications over PHP platform
Technologies: PHP, C#.Net, SQL Server, Crystal Reports