To obtain a position as a Hadoop Developer/Administrator and work hard with full determination and dedication to achieve organizational as well as personal goals.
- 5 years of professional IT experience which includes experience in Big data ecosystem related technologies.
- Expertise on working with Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce framework and Hadoop ecosystem like Hive, HBase, Sqoop and Oozie.
- Excellent understanding of Hadoop architecture and various components such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, NameNode, Data Node and MapReduce programming paradigm.
- Hands on experience in installing, configuring, and using Hadoop components like Hadoop MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Zookeeper and Flume.
- Good Exposure on Hive, PIG Scripting and Distribute Application and HDFS.
- Experience in managing and reviewing Hadoop log files.
- Experience in managing Hadoop clusters using Cloudera Manager tool.
Big Data Ecosystem: HDFS, HBase, Hadoop MapReduce, Zookeeper, Hive Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, Cassandra
Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, SQL/PLSQL, Python, MATLAB
Database: Oracle 10g, DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDBWeb Tools HTML, Java Script, XML, ODBC, JDBC, Java Beans EJB, JSP, Servlets, JUnit
IDE / Testing Tools: Eclipse.
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, Linux
Confidential, WOBURN, MA
- Functional and non - functional requirements gathering.
- Worked on evaluation and analysis of Hadoop cluster and different big data analytic tools including Pig, Hbase database and Sqoop.
- Importing and exporting data into HDFS and Hive using Sqoop
- Installed and configured Flume, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, HBase on the Hadoop cluster.
- Installation/Configuration/Maintenance of Hadoop clusters for application development using Hadoop tools like Hive, Pig, Hbase, Sqoop and Flume
- Continuous monitoring and managing the Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager
Environment: Bigdata, Hadoop, HDFS, Hbase, Flume, MapReduce, Oozie, Pig, Hive, Sqoop.
- Wrote MapReduce code to process the data from social feeds which used to come in various formats like TSV, CSV etc. and to load it into Database
- Worked in Hadoop cluster task like Adding and Removing Nodes without any effect to running jobs and data.
- Hands on analyzing Data with HIVE and PIG
- Worked on managing and reviewing Hadoop Log files
- Install, Configure and maintain Hadoop on Multi clustered environment on Virtual Systems and worked with MapReduce, Hbase, Hive, Pig and PigLatin, Flume, Zookeeper etc.
- Designed and developed a feed monitoring dashboard on Hadoop Grid.
Environment: Big data, Hadoop, HDFS, Hbase, Flume, MapReduce, Oozie, Pig Latin, Linux, Hive, Zookeeper, Sqoop.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Junior java developer
- Worked on object oriented design and coding skills in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Junit
- Developed a session management system to manage the user sessions to continue where the user left using JSP and Java
- Used Java API calls to invoke various other ratings modules to generate risk ratings for various risk profiles.
- Collected business requirements and converted them into complex rating modules written in Java.
- Worked on convert existing Java applications to use Maven for dependency management
- Developed the total reports in the project