- To work in a quality driven technical environment, which will best suit my knowledge & skills and that will allow me to use my skills and experience for personal and professional growth.
- Having 5.6 years of experience in software development in design and development of web applications.
- Working as an Individual Contributor on current HPE DSP Project.
- Worked on Web based applications using Core Java, J2EE, Struts 1 .1 and Struts 1.2, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP), Spring Batch Job.
- Responsible for Designing an Application by using Java Technology.
- Project Experience in J2EE, Struts 1.1, Struts 1.2 Framework.
- Project Experience in Hibernate Framework.
- Project Experience in Web Service (WSDL and SOAP) for Consume and Exposed WS.
- Worked very closely for security issue as application level, server level and browser specific level to avoid defects as application level.
- Project Experience in HP Workflows.
- Worked on HTML5.
- Knowledge in Database language.
- Worked on XML and HTML Technology.
- Good exposure to Linux and Ubuntu operating systems.
- Basic Knowledge in Shell Scripting.
- Effective co-ordination between Development team and testing team.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE.
Frameworks: Struts 1.1 & Struts 1.2 Framework, and JQuery EasyUI Framework (Plug-in), Web Service (WSDL & SAOP), Hibernate Framework, Spring Batch Job.
Development IDE: Eclipse Helios, Eclipse Luna
Server: Apache Tomcat, JBoss Apache Server 7.1
Databases: MYSQL Database, SQLITE3 and Oracle Database.
Database Tools: SQL Developer Tool & Toad Oracle Developer Tool
Package: MS-Office 2003, MS-Office 2007
OS: WIN/XP/7/Linux CentOS 5.5, Linux 6.2, Ubuntu Linux OS,REDHat 7
Other Tools: PUTTY, SVN (Apache Subversion), SOAPUI Tool (For Web Service Testing), HP internal Tool HP workflows, VSphere Client, ALM Testing Tool.
- Responsible for Designing UI Page by using Java Script, JQuery, JSP.
- Responsible for developing backend code using Core Java, Struts 1.2 Framework and Web Service (WSDL).
- Worked on Security Issues (Disabling HTTP Methods Server Level & Application Level and other security issues) and worked on Sonar issues.
- Worked on Batch Jobs using core Java and HP Workflows.
- Currently working on High Availability HA for multiple server using HP Workflows for Batch Jobs.
- Working on Exposed and Consume WS using Apache Axis and Apache Web Server plugins and core java.
- Working on Spring Batch Job using Quartz Scheduler.
- Closely involved in application HPSA migration and responsible for individual project.
Software Engineering Analyst
- Responsible for Designing UI Page by using Java Script and JQuery EasyUI Framework (Plugin).
- Responsible for Designing code for Application.
- Involved in Defect Fixe for project and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) defects.
- Responsible for solving Sonar Issues.
- Responsible for guiding and training fresher’s.
- Responsible for Unit Test Cases (UTC) for EBM project.