- Edureka Certified Angular JS 2.0/4.0 Developer.
- Over 3 years of Industry experience as a UI & Java developer in design and development of Web Based applications.
- Expert in Core Java in Java 1.5,
- Expertise in creating the pages using CSS web page layouts and vast knowledge in usability and accessibility concepts.
- Expertise in Unit test and End to End testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Experience working on CI/CD tools like JIRA, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Worked on various platforms including Windows XP, Vista, 7.
- Possess good analytical skills, which enabled to analyze data with ease.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Proactive and quick learner, always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Database: SQL 2008, Oracle 10.g
Testing Tools: Karma, Jasmine
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Tester, Chrome Tester/ Inspector, Responsive Inspector
Version Control: SVN, Git
IDE/Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, JS-fiddle, Web-storm, Sublime Text, Visual Studio Code
Operating System: Windows XP (Prof), Win 7, MAC OS X EL Capitan
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
UI and Java Developer
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, Angular.js 1.5, Angular 2.0 to build SPA Single Page Application.
- Built custom directives, custom filters, form validations, making controllers, services, factories, dependency injection though various modules.
- Used Bootstrap’s pagination to display it on the screen without affecting the load time.
- Having 6 months of experience on improved Dependency Injection, Dynamic Loading and Simpler routing in Angular.JS 2.
- Good understanding of replacing controllers and $scope with components and directives in Angular.JS 2 .
- Good understanding in implementing web application using Angular JS1.5 & 2.0 frameworks.
- Expert in developing Object-Oriented Web applications using MVC architecture.
- Used Angular.JS 2 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Developed server-side REST web services and called them from angular controllers.
- Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization and Exception Handling.
- Developed multithreaded java programs for cleaning of data and then inserting into database.
- Used NativeScript framework like MVC-like framework to enable clean and easy way the UI to be created and reused.
- Worked closely with UI designers to understand the detailed intuitive UI prototypes and components .
- Used Grunt-Task Runner and npm - package manager in the application.
- Extensively involved in Ajax call to retrieve the data from the back-end then display on the screen in a well-organized way.
- Used Bootstrap to make responsive web pages and used SASS preprocessors of CSS.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Used Karma Unit Test Runner for the application.
- Participated in Agile Development Team, and having SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Used Core Java OOPS concepts