- Core experience in gathering Business - IT Requirements & clearly translated them to technical and non-technical team.
- Proficient in System Development Life Cycle SDLC, Waterfall and on Agile, SCRUM.
- Experience in developing Windows and Web Applications based on various architectures using Java, J2EE, Struts, HTML using databases Oracle and MySQL on Tomcat Server.
- Hands on experience using all kinds of SQL Server Constraints (Primary Keys, Foreign Keys, Defaults, Check, Unique etc.), Creating & Updating tables and checking the database consistency by executing DBCC Command.
- Experience in Query Optimization, Performance Tuning, Client/Server Connectivity, and Database Health Check, Indexing, and Updating Statistics.
- Unit Testing experience with Mockito.
- Experienced in designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based applications and Documentation based on standards for Software Development.
- Experienced in back-end testing using SQL queries and Shell scripting to ensure Data Integrity and validate business rules.
- Experience working on Struts for web tier development and Maven for build scripts.
- Experience in Unit Testing, Integration testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Validation Testing.
- Excellent Interpersonal, written & oral Communication, Presentation, writing Project Documentation and Influencing Skills.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, C, C++, MATLAB
Web/XML Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSP, Maven, Jav a S c rip t, X M L, Spring MVC
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server2012, PostgreSQL, MS Access, SSIS, SSRS
Operating Systems: UN IX, W indo w s, L INU X, Mac
Tools: Quality Center, Test Director, Mockito, Selenium, JIRA, SharePoint, MS Office, MS Visio, Tableau
Project Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Web API
Version Control Systems: Tortoise SVN, TFS, Git
IDE s: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio
- Participated in the requirement analysis and Solution meetings.
- Involved in the creation of the Process flows, Use cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the analysis and design of the application.
- Integrated business analysis practices and techniques with both Agile/Scrum and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Ensure that the team understands business and data requirements to successfully meet the business goals.
- Experience in maintaining huge database, involved in using complex stored procedures, views.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns.
- Analyzing the data in tables and validating the work flow. Involved in writing complex SQL queries.
- Designed and develop SSIS packages, store procedures, configuration files, tables, views, and functions; implement best practices to maintain optimal performance.
- Worked in creating complex Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, joins and statements for application.
- Involved in designing the physical databases model on SQL Server 2008R2/2008 RDBMS using different Data Definition and Data Manipulation languages (DML/DDL) implementing constraints and triggers for data integrity in development database for Warehouse system.
- Performance tuning of Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces based on J2EE design patterns. Enhanced the existing JAVA code classes of the Application for improving the performance.
- Worked on Mockito tool for testing the classes.
- Performed requirements analysis and using Rational Rose created UML specifics such as data flow diagrams (DFDs), ER diagrams, Use cases, Class, Sequence, Collaboration and Deployment Diagrams.
- Developed Business Requirements Document (BRD), Business Process Documents, Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Use case diagrams, Test Case and other Process flow diagrams.
- Defined detailed user stories and acceptance criteria in collaboration with the product owners and technology team
- Used Share point, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint for content management and document management.
- Worked on JIRA for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management functions.
- Assisted and coordinated integration and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) prior to the release of new data feeds into production. Assisted Business in logging defects from UAT.
- Created Test Plan, Test cases for User Acceptance Testing, coordinated in UAT testing to check any defect, also helped Product Owner to prioritize product backlog items.
- Extensive experience lead to communicate clearly and confidently and able to influence Stakeholders, project team members and Senior Management.
- Developed communications and presentations for high-level audiences with Visio and PowerPoint
- Interact professionally with a diverse group of senior business managers and subject matter experts
- Mentored new hires in the project team and conducted project related seminars for peers.
Environment: Java, J2EE, SQL Server Management Studio, IntelliJ, Struts, Mockito, Quality Center, HTML, XML, Java Script, Spring, MS Share Point, Excel, MS Visio, Windows.
- Documented the project works and process.
- Maintaining the jobs Schedules and Backup and Restoration of Databases.
- Implementation of SQL logins, roles and authentication modes as part of security policies for various categories of users
- Used SQL Server Profiler to monitor and record database activities of particular users and applications.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins for applications.
- Regular data consistency checks. Monitored database system and execution time.
- Optimized query performance by creating indexes.
- Successfully migrated SQL Server 2000 databases to SQL Server 2005.
- Create a daily report for all production servers.
- Attended Weekly and daily Status Meeting.
- Performed Manual Testing on the data and reported the errors.
- Prepared unit test cases for system testing.
Environment: s: SQL Server 2000/2005, Windows XP, Quality Center, QTP, Excel, MS Project