- Five plus years of IT experience in the areas of analysis, design, architecture, implementation & testing of enterprise applications implemented using Java/JEE/Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies.
- Specialized in enterprise software development & architecture using Oracle Fusion Middleware technology stack. My specialty includes roles in the following areas: Planning, Architecture, Design, infrastructure and Development.
- Hands on programmer and subject matter expert with Oracle Fusion Middleware stack. Assist other developers in the design and implementation of their tasks and go - to person on the projects for solving all the technical issues.
- Expert in architecting and implementing enterprise web applications using Oracle ADF 11g/12C framework comprising of ADF 11g/12C faces, ADF 11g/12C business components.
- Extensive experience in building enterprise portals using Oracle Web Center framework and Oracle Web Center Portal.
- Experience in integrating web applications with oracle Web Center Content server using RIDC services.
- Hands-on development experience in proving integration solutions using Oracle BPEL, SOAP and REST Web services.
- Extensive relational database experience in Oracle 11g and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in deploying, configuring, and administering Application Servers like Web Logic and Apache Tomcat.
- Excellent learning skills and adapting quickly to rapidly changing/new technologies.
- Have a complete exposure of the Product Development Lifecycle (SDLC) like Agile/Scrum and the various stages through which product goes through while in development, testing and maintenance.
- Extensive experience with defining and documenting technical architecture documents, design documents and enterprise diagrams.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability, good communications skills, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment towards excellence.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Have the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Experience with pre-sales presentations and demonstrations and quick turnover technical prototypes for customer presentation.
ORACLE TECHNOLOGIES: Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g/12C, Oracle ADF 11g/12C, Oracle Web Center Portal
DATABASE: Oracle 11g, SQL Server.
APPLICATION SERVERS: Oracle Web Logic Server 11g/12C, TOMCAT.
TOOLS: JDeveloper 11g/12C, Eclipse, Atom, TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio, SVN, GIT, SOAP UI.
Confidential, Troy, New York
- Involved in requirement analysis and implementation of OAG Online Submission Forms project from scratch.
- Created bounded task flows for multiple web forms and deployed the project as shared library into web center spaces server and consumed the task flows from custom web center portal application.
- Implemented BC4J business components as model layer, created bounded task flows to use as regions and dynamic regions and implemented contextual events for task flow communication.
- Created a proxy project to call Siebel web services and included as jar in model to pull/push web service data.
- Build forms using ADF Faces UI and make them responsive by using Match Media Behavior tag, Masonry layout and Media queries.
- Used train component in forms and also implemented the component programmatically to fire custom validations.
- Worked on making ADF applications 508/WCAG Compliant .
- Integrated captcha service in ADF screens using Google’s Captcha Java script API.
- Modified AM pool parameters and worked on overriding business component base classes.
- Worked on lazy loading of regions to improve performance.
- Developed reusable task flow to upload multiple files to web center content using RIDC java API and showing uploaded files as thumbnail on page.
- Created RESTFUL web service on POJO to check for virus/password protected files and consumed this service in ADF screens.
- Worked on pushing email notifications with attachments to users when form is successfully submitted.
- Involved in estimating the work effort and design as part of agile development process.
Confidential - Salem, North Carolina
- Redesigned and developed Oracle ADF application to React JS application exposing existing ADF Business components as RESTFUL Web Services.
- Exposed Application Module as RESTFUL Web Services and consumed in React JS application.
- Involved in building single page Web Application using React JS, HTML, HTML5, Java Script, Bootstrap and CSS3.
- Created responsive web design using Bootstrap .
- Involved in creating mockups/Wireframes for website.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience using Bootstrap plugins for the Web Pages
- Integrated the React JS application with the RESTFUL Web Services.
- Worked on the MVC architecture of React JS in developing the apps, controllers and directives.
- Responsible for setting up React JS framework for UI development.
Confidential - Salem, North Carolina
- Implemented standalone applications using Oracle ADF 11g framework.
- Redesigned existing legacy applications using Oracle ADF 11g framework. Business logic for the application is implemented using ADF Business components.
- Involved in working with ADF Faces components and Layouts to implement the user interface.
- Worked on bounded task flow, managed beans and backing beans.
- Created different skin files and makes use of them in single application based on user location.
- Handled view and model level validations for ADF pages.
- Worked on task flow and page templates.
- Worked on task flow transactions and data control scopes.
- Worked on different task flow activities like view activity, router activity, method call activity, task flow call, task flow return activities etc.
- Worked on integration of ADF applications with web services by creating web service client and proxy and web service data controls.
- Exposed Application Module (connects to SQL Server data base) as SOAP service and consumed in parent application.
- Created custom security feature for the ADF application using database tables to store roles instead of providing roles to the user at LDAP level.
- Involved in performance tuning of ADF applications.
- Involved in creation and usage of Nested and Shared Application Modules.
- Involved in making ADF Applications Passivation/Activation safe.
- Worked on integration of ADF application with PayPal using PayPal core SDK.
- Integrated Google Maps in ADF screens using Google Maps Java script API.
- Customized ADF exception handling to display user friendly error/warning messages.
- Involved in creating stories in JIRA for sprints and worked on estimating the work effort and design for stories as part of agile development process.
- Involved in (OOAD) Analysis & Design for the project and prepared the technical documents for a distributed architecture at enterprise level.
- As a team member, participated in analyzing the functional requirements and understanding the Business process.
- Participated in several design sessions in order to create common development strategies.
- Generated Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams with Microsoft Visio and RAD.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Implemented log4j API for exception handling, logging of the errors, warnings, messages, stack traces, debuggers throughout the code.
- Release management and support. Participate in User Acceptance Testing during each Agile Cycle.
- Review proposed test cases with technical analysts, business analysts, developers and documentation staff to ensure understanding of system requirements from a QA perspective in order to achieve a high level of quality throughout this project.
- Enhanced the code according to the business requirements.
- Provided user support in all phases of SDLC till its successful implementation.