- 12+ years of IT experience in Design, Developing, Testing, Deploying Java/J2EE applications
- 4 years Mobile Application Development, in Design, Developing, Testing and Publishing apps
- Expertise in developing Enterprise Applications using JSF and Struts Frameworks
- Good Experience in Android Platform, Developing/ coding, securing and publishing apps.
- Experience in working with Windows, LINUX and OS X
- Good Knowledge about jQuery and AngularJS
- Well versed in technologies like EJB, MQ, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Ajax, JMS, JDBC, Swing, Java Beans, JAX - WS, JAX-RS, Threads, EJB Timer and Java Persistence
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes & methodologies
- Expertise in working with Version Control Tools like Microsoft VSS, SVN and GIT
- High working knowledge of IDEs including Eclipse (MYECLIPSE, RAD that are Eclipse based) IntelliJ IDEA, JDEVELOPER, Android Studio and with Google ADT
- Expertise in designing and using J2EE Design Patterns, J2EE Standards, Best Practices and Coding
- Extensive knowledge in using IBM WebSphere, WEBLOGIC, Apache Tomcat and JBOSS application servers
- Broad working knowledge in Oracle, DB2, MS-SQL Server databases and SQLite database
- Expertise in database schema design and writing SQL/PL SQL
- Experience in working with Agile (SCRUM with XP and TDD) and RUP (Waterfall) projects.
- Expertise with SOA methodology.
- Experience in JVM and Java code targeting performance.
- Expertise in using Relational Databases like Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server and MySQL, creating stored procedures, triggers, functions, schema design.
- Exposure with NO-SQL Database Couch.
- Android SDK from 2.1 up the latest, NDK (with JNI - C, C++), Fragments,
- KSOAP2, SAX, JSON (Gson), Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), Google Ok
- Http, Google Volley Sponge Castle, Android Zxing (bar code reader),
- Java SE 1.4/5/6 and 7, EE 1.4/5/6, Swing, JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans,
- JDBC, JPA 1.0/2.0 (Hibernate), spring, JBoss Seam, AJAX (Icefaces,
- RichFaces, Ajax4jsf, Primefaces), Struts 1.2, XML, XSD, JAX-WS, JAX
- RS (Jersey) Web Services (XFire, AXIS2, CXF), JSF 1.2/2.0, EJB 2/3 and 3.1,
- Log4J, JMS, JavaVM, JMX, JAAS, XMLBeans, JBoss Seam,
- XStream, HTML, XHTML, HTML5, RESTFUL Web Services (Jersey), Oracle
- ADF Faces, ADF Fusion, Portals (JSR#168 and JSR#286), Visual Basic 4-6,
- FoxPro/Visual FoxPro 2.5 - 5.0, C, C++, COBOL VSAN and 80, C, C++,
- Pascal and Basic, JMeter, Maven, OSGI, UML, AngularJS
- Oracle up to the 12g, MySQL, DB2, SQLite (From Android and iOS), S-SQL, Data
- Flex 2.3b, 3.01 e Visual Data flex v11, Progress and Access, Couch DB.
- MS-DOS 3.3x - 6, Windows 3.1, 3.11, 95, 98, NT, XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1;
- Linux (Red-Hat 9, Ubuntu, Mint), AIX-UNIX, Solaris, OS X
- Eclipse from 3.3 to Latest, MyEclipse from 6 to Latest, Net Beans from6.1 to
- 6.9.1, Sun Java Studio Creator 2, Android Studio, Google ADT Bundle,
- Dreamweaver MX e 8, JBoss Studio Developer 2, RAD 7/8, JDeveloper from
- 11.x.x to 12c
- MS-Project, MS Visual SourceSafe, MS-Office, MS-Visio, Open Office, Libre
- Office, Crystal Reports, Subversion (SVN) and Visual Subversion, CVS, JUDE
- (UML), Argo UML, Rational Rose, Rational Clear Case, GitHub and GitHub
- Client, Git Shell
- Tomcat all versions so far, JBOSS 4.2.2/5.0/6.0/7.0 , Weblogic 8 to 12c,
- WebSphere 6 to 8.Good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- SCRUM / XP / TDD / RUP a CMMI 3 Project
- Provide a solution that will make easy to create, store, maintain and provide electronic forms for all department/partners and clients across the country.
- Define the EForms Architecture for all three modules (SOA, HTML5 GUI and mobile app).
- Design, define and document a generic SOAP interface to be used
- Make a study about native app versus hybrid apps
- Produce a document with the result of the above test
- Create the Solution Architecture Document) to be peer reviewed by the CIO and the CIO deputy
- Create all UML diagrams & the technical documents do be used by the technical staff & the team
- Work as team leader and mentor for the team
- Implement the solution for the Application security following the department guidelines for all four modules
- Produce the Application security documentation
- Define and create the remote views for the database in development and production environment.
- Design, define, implement and document all local and remote EJB interfaces
- Design and implement the groups to be used by the Oracle Access Manager and Weblogic
- Mentoring team when implementing the GUI using HTML5/ AngularJS /Bootstrap/nodeJS
- Design, define, implement, test and document EJBs, Persistence layer with JPQL, native SQL and JPA criteria, test and document the REST API, that’s JAX-RS (Jersey), the B2B SOAP client validation, document the mobile application, the synchronize task from the mobile app
- Define BPM process to be used by the email distribution that some EForms request
- Design and generate the coding good practices document to be distributed to the team
- Research and create the proof of concept to the Application Auditing that is been made via Weblogic Audit framework.
- Define and implement the Weblogic development environment to the team
- All development comply with the MVC Architecture pattern
Environment: Windows7 and 8, Linux, JDeveloper 12.1.3, Weblogic Application Server 12.1.3, Oracle Database 12c, Oracle SQL Developer, Oracle SQL Designer, Oracle Access Manager, Java SE 7, Java EE 6, EJB 3.1, Filter, JPA 2.4, JAX-WS, JAX-RS(Jersey), SQL, JPQL, JPA Criteria, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap, nodeJS, SVN, Visual Studio 2012/2013;
- Define the app purpose, business rules for the app
- Design the app look and feel
- Generate a technical document with key points to be developed
- Implement the code to produce that app
- Test thoroughly the app, on real devices (phones and tablets)
- Generate the Certificate for app publishing
- Develop the app, following the Android UI guidelines
- Performance testing the app
- Tweaking the app to consume less memory possible keeping it very responsive
- Back compatibility limits
- Decide what App technology and layout style to use
- Manage the publisher account and certificates
- Define if using key chain or a stronger encryption (RSA)
- Define if more performance is possible to be implemented and if it’s doable using NDK
- Define and implement the screen sizes and hardware minimum that the app will need to work
- Comply with the MVC Architecture pattern
Environment: Windows, OS X, Google ADT, Android Studio, XCODE, Android, iOS SDK, SQL, SQLite, Visual SVN, GIT, Gimp, third part libraries, .
- Produce a document explaining the differences between Web application, mobile native app and mobile hybrid apps
- Design and implement a POC for each technology to access the pros and cons of each technology.
- Produce a document with all pros, cons and pitfalls of each technology
- Present those POC projects and the respective document to the CIO and board of directors.
- Design the app architecture to be presented to the CIO and directors
- Provide direction for the legal matters, EULAS.
- Create the certificates to be used for tests and publish
- Create the publisher account for the department
- Act as SCRUM Master for the project, mentoring others without Agile experience and running those daily meetings and later it become weekly meetings
- Separate iOS look and feel and user experience from Android and document it
- Define ways to test the to be implemented components (TDD)
- Design, implement and test the components delivered after each sprint
- Deploy the app on several devices (including tablets)
- Develop an algorithm to just display geo point within a pre-defined radius
- Design, implement and test the SQLite database, test those background services, test the camera and it’s features using native API and NDK (C), test the XML parsers, test the HTTPS communication with the Web Services (SOAP), test the GPS and map in the app and test the persistence layer
- Implement and test the Encryption/Decryption algorithm, Vault Gallery, with thumbnails from all documents store in the vault
- Work with the ethical hacking team to test the app security
- Implement a custom calendar to be back compatible with earlier versions of Android
- Integrate the custom calendar with the device calendar
- Implement and test the GCM and iCloud messaging system
- Design all the icons and images from the first three releases for all apps
- Analyzing the code of third part libraries, to just implement the needed classes, avoiding a bloated app
- Providing all business logic and question answering to BA’s to produce/update the specification after each release for each app
- Maintain the code in SVN and all development comply with the MVC Architecture pattern
Environment: Windows 7, OS X, Xcode 4/5, Google ADT, Android Studio, RAD 7, iOS 5/6 SDK, Android SDK, Objective-C, Java Android, Java SE 5, Java EE 1.4.2, SOAP, SQLite, JSP, Portlets, JDBC, XML, XSD, SOAP, SAX, EJB, WebSphere 6/8, IBM DB2, Axis-2, jQuery, EAS encryption, JNI, C, SVN, SQL.
- Review Business Analysts specification
- Raise potential issues to be implemented from the spec
- Mark all gray areas from the spec for further review with stakeholders
- Design and create the document Use Cases Realization(UCR)
- Produce those UML diagrams needed to the technical team
- Review test cases, to check if would match with the business rule from the spec implemented into the code
- Implement and test the necessary code using Java SE 1.4 and EE 1.4.2 technologies and using the Struts framework
- Implement and test the JDBC persistence layer
- Implement and test the Hibernate persistence layer
- Design, implement and test the SOAP Web services using Axis-2 and JAX-WS
- Implement an EJB timer, replacing the old code using quartz.
- Implement the jUnit code for each new implemented code (Tests)
- Deploy the code into Jenkins for constant integration
- Merge branches from Clear Case source control
- All development comply with the MVC Architecture pattern
Senior IT consultant
- Design, implement and test the persistence layer using JDBC and native queries (SQL)
- Design the EJB local and remote interfaces
- Design the Oracle Database to be migrated
- Design and implement the PL/SQL using TOAD and SQL Plus to make the database migration from IBM DB2 to Oracle DB
- Delivery the code to the source control, Clear Case
- All Java development comply with the MVC Architecture pattern
Environment: Windows XP, Java SE 1.4, Java EE 1.4.2, JSP’s, JDBC, Struts 1.1, TOAD SQL client, SQL Plus, RAD 6.0, IBM DB2, Oracle DB 10g, IBM WebSphere 5.x, IBM Clear Case, Oracle PL/SQL;
Senior IT Consultant
- Design the framework architecture
- Create the framework architecture document
- Research across several Web Services Java frameworks to find the features needed
- Read several Java source code as part of the find features needed to the framework
- Implement the POC (Proof of Concept) to be tested in integration with EAI
- Hold a demo with stakeholders and collect the feedback
- Implement the framework using parts from the POC framework already made.
- Implement the exception handling feature to parse on the SOAP payload
- Implement JUNIT tests for the framework
- Perform stress and performance tests using JMeter for stress and JavaVM for memory profiling
- Produce the jars and deploy it on Weblogic AS for test
- Produce the technical document once the framework is deployed using plenty UML diagrams
- Design the changes to be made on the portal
- Update the Struts configuration files and the model
- Implementing, updating and testing the code to accommodate the new features
- Implement the Web Service client to consume services from the just created WS framework
- Promote the code for the test environment
- Produce the technical document to be provided to the client together with the Architecture document
Environment: Windows XP, VM-Ware, Linux Fedora, JDeveloper 10g, Eclipse, MyEclipse, Java SE 5, Java EE 1.4.2, Glassfish project JAX-WS, JDBC, SQL, XML, XSD, Apache Axis-2, XFire (today called CXF), JMeter, Struts 1.0, JSPs, Weblogic 8, Oracle 8i, Web Methods
- Design the architecture for lower platform using UML 1.0
- Implement the developer environment on Windows Server 2000, WebSphere and also JBOSS
- Design and Implement the business rules with EJB 2.1 layer, with stateless session beans, persistence layer using JPA and SQLs, view using JSF and Facelets, servlets and filters necessary for the security, Web services using AXIS2, the SQL scripts to create the development database on MySQL
- Provide the SQL script to pre-production team to implement on the IBM DB2
- Design, implement, test and run the Java migration from MS-SQL to IBM DB2
Environment: Windows XP, OS390, Eclipse, MyEclipse, Netbeans, Java SE 5, EE 5, JSF 1.2, Facelets, JPA 1.0, EJB 2.1, Axis-2, JBOSS 4.2/5.0, Glassfish Application Server, Webshpere Application Server, MS-SQL2000, IBM DB2 and MySQL 5, IBM DB2, EMA (Eclipse Memory Analyzer), JavaVM, JUDE.