- Experience in all the phase of software development life cycle in Agile software development Model as well as waterfall Model.
- Expertise in Object - Oriented Programming, very good at implementing different kinds of data structures and algorithms to optimize code performance and save memory space.
- Extensive Experiences in backend working with databases writing SQL queries in MySQL and SQL Server
- Hands on experience on machine learning technologies( linear regression, logistic regression, SVM, neural network and unsupervised learning such as PCA, Clustering ) using python/octave.
- Deep Understanding of large scale distribute systems. Knowledge of MapReduce and distribute frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig and Hive .
- Deep Understanding of NoSql databases systems such as Cassandra, Hbase, MongoDB
- Deep Understanding on Cache system such as MemCache and Redis
- Hands on experience on construct and deploy web applications on amazon AWS cloud .
- Expertise in Java and J2EE technologies such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts2, Servlet, JSP, EJB3, JMS, JDBC and XML. Proficient in designing J2EE applications using MVC pattern framework.
- Hands on Experience in ASP.net project with Vistual Studio C# and sql server database
- Extensive experiences in building backend Web Services RESTFUL using Jersey
- Knowledge in developing System Design using UML methodology and preparation of class diagrams, sequence diagrams and use cases.
- Extensive experiences in Web Services SOAP development using CXF
- Experience in various Design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, MVC, Strategy, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object etc.
- CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Experience developing and deploying applications using build tools such as Jenkins, Maven and ANT.
- Experienced loading and developping code from Version Control Software such as SVN,GIT
- Strong Knowledge of various computer science fields such Software Engineering, Computer Graphics, Computer Vision, Networking and Computer Security.
- Extensive Experience in Developing Applications for Windows, Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS ) and UNIX.
Development Languages: J2EE Technologies:
Java, Python, C, C++, Matlab, Octave: Spring, Hibernate, JSP, EJB, Servlet, JMS, DOM, JNDI, Ant, Maven, UML, JDBC, XML, JSON, Swing
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic 7.0/8.1, Tomcat 5.x, JBoss, WebSphere, MQ Series
Operating Systems: Windows/Centos/Ubuntu
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2
Tools: Eclipse, Rational Rose, Junit, SVN
- Designed and developed caironet.net web page system and collect customer information on Amazon AWS Cloud
- Work under master/slave and parallel architecture Distribution System s
- Using machine learning ( neural network, kNN, SVM, logistic regression ) to analyze customer data usage and network performance with python/Octave
- Using Spring, Hibernate framework and some other Java APIs to build the GUI system
- Using Ja vascript frameworks AngularJS, NodeJS, CanvasJS and ChartJS to visualize data on web page
- Join the development of an ASP.net project for client written in C# and backend database Sql Server
- Design and developed RESTful Service API for client companies
- Collect and Visualize KPI statistic s from different server nodes of Lemko distribution systems
Environment: Linux Centos OS, Ubuntu, Windows 7,8,10, Eclipse
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Testing ECS Business operation Java code after new release
- Coordinate with Developers and supports from different modules and work together to solve problems and issues
- Debug and trouble shooting code bugs or issues between different modules of IBM WebSphere platform
- Write Java code to generate KPI report each month by catching statistic data from DB2 database
- Test ECS functions with TestUtility and SoapUI.
- Write SQL queries in DB2 database for largerdata retrievals.
- Resolve incidents that arise after a release within the warranty period.
- Analyze root cause and research for application incidents.
- Reverse/fix code changes within warranty period if application not working properly after being deployed into production
- Provide consultation when the application is impacted during and after shakeouts, server ripples and planned infrastructure upgrades (e.g., during database or server upgrades).
- Fulfill business consulting research and analysis type of service requests.
Environment: windows 7, Linux, XML, Visio, Java, Eclipse, WebSphere Message Broker, TestUtility, SoapUI, DBVisulizer