- Around 3+ years of experience as a JAVA/J2EE/JAV developer in all phases of software development life cycle including designing, developing, integration, testing and coding.
- Experience on working SDLC from requirement analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, de - bugging, documentation and implementation.
- Proficient with Software development methodologies like agile methodologies.
- Being good at Mathematics and logic built the programs from stash level and designed very efficient programs.
- Experience developing J2EE applications, Enterprise Applications using Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, PL/SQL, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework. and Junit Testing.
- Strong knowledge on Mule ESB and Postman.
- Experience in creating mule flows ESB Mule
- Expertise in both manual and automation testing of Web services
- Well-developed skills in SQL Server Integration Services for data extraction, transformation and loading using different heterogeneous source systems like flat files, Excel, SQL Server .
- Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts, including star schemas, snowflakes, ETL processes, dimensional modeling and reporting tools.
- Adept in RDBMS concepts and constructs along with Objects creation such as Database, Table, Normalization, User Defined Data Type, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Views, Cursors and Triggers.
- Skilled at developing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins and indexes with T-SQL.
- Experience working in MVC framework using Spring Framework including Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC.
- Expert in developing applications in Core JAVA and J2EE Using Collections, Multithreading.
- Designing web services using REST and SOAP and Running the project through Junit test cases.
Programming Language: Core Java, J2EE, SQL, C, Mule ESB
Tools: Eclipse, Maven, Visual Studio, NetBeans, Git, Jenkins, Gradle.
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
Jr Java Developer
- Developed Web interface using JSP , Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) , and Spring Framework.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of application.
- Presentation tier developed using Spring boot, writing Action Classes, Form Bean Classes and configure the application using Spring Configuration file.
- Recorded and plays back test in Fire fox using Selenium IDE.
- Developed user-friendly UI using fragments, Activities, Menus, Dialogs, and Views (List View, Expandable List View, Scroll View) as per client need.
- Implemented exception handling in Java spring boot for REST API, by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser using Angular 2, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Web pack.
- Tests developed in Eclipse to start and to stop the selenium server and to execute the tests in browser.
- Run tests by using Selenium remote control in different browsers.
- Presentation tier developed using Spring , writing Action Classes , Form Bean Classes and configure the application using Spring Configuration file .
- Developed front end with JSP , Spring Tag libraries , JSTL and JavaBeans .
- Used spring tiles framework for layout management.
- Used JIRA 5.2 for the issue tracking and bug reporting.
- Used JSF framework in developing user interfaces using JSF UI Components, Validator, Events and Listeners.
- Locator, Data Transfer Object ( DTO ) and Data Access Object ( DAO ), Singleton, Factory.
- Involved in writing EJBs (State fewer Session Beans) and Web Services for building the middleware distributed components and deployed them on application servers.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with the database .
- Involved in design and development of User Interface using HTML 5, XPATH, CSS, Bootstrap, Java script and Angular 2
- Defined new validations through Angular 2 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Developed the JUnit test cases.
- Involved in Agile Methodology for the analysis, requirement gathering, design and Implementation, coding, debugging and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designed the application using Core Java Concepts like Exceptional handling, collections, Multithreading and OOPS concepts.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures to interact with the Data base.
- Worked on Angular js.
- Executed manual and automated application testing for key product functionalities and developing new test plans using tools such as Selenium and Junit.
- Developed automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, Junit and Java.
- Extracted Data from various locations such as Excel and flat files to SQL server 2012.
- Created database objects like Views, and Stored Procedures.
- Created parameterized reports for the users and clients, with drill-down, drill-through features.
- Developed SQL Queries and Stored Procedures to fetch data from different tables in remote databases using Joins.
- Extensively used Eclipse IDE, STS for developing, debugging, integrating and deploying the application.
Technology Stack: Java/J2EE, JDK, J2EE, Selenium, Servlets, JDBC, Angular JS, Tomcat, oracle, HTML, DHTML, JSF, SQL, Spring MVC, Hibernate and JUnit.
- Participated in the requirements analysis and technical assessments.
- Working with the team to analyze the business requirement and scenarios and driving suitable solutions in an agile development environment.
- Used spring framework and J2EE components to develop Action classes, backend processes, complex reports and database interaction, Configured and worked with Apache Tomcat Server.
- Designed and developed data persistence mechanism using Hibernate in Spring MVC applications.
- Developed web services (Produced and Consumed) using RESTFUL webservices.
- Created SQL’s from views and queries to interact with multiple systems for data.
- Developed a robust administration and security system for access control and restrictions at application and user level.
- Worked on creating test case for Object -driven framework for Selenium RC.
- Involved in automating test cases using Selenium RC with Junit.
- Involved in project documentation, status reporting and presentation.
- Implemented Log4J for the debug and error logging purpose.