KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Programming Languages: Java C++ Objective C C PostgreSQL
Software / Tools: Android Studio XCode LabVIEW Amazon Web Services Eclip se Git PGAdmin3
- Utilized C++ and Python to interface with an Arduino Mega 256 to control and synchronize a pellet feeder with a 2 - Photon Microscope that measures brain activity in mice.
- Used LabVIEW to control a National Instruments data acquisition instrument that syncs an LED with frame triggers in a 2-Photon Microscope.
Freelance Mobile App Developer
- Developed an Android application for prospective Confidential students to take a virtual tour around the School of Engineering.
- Designed the User Interface and database-driven backend to create dynamic content that can be scalable for future points of interest.
- Completely replaced in-person tours of the School of Engineering at Confidential .
iOS Engineering Intern
- Designed the backend architecture and UI for a new iOS-based magazine application using Objective C.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services to manage a PostgreSQL database for pulling data asynchronously.