- 6 + years of IT Experience in Software development of Web based Business Applications and Solutions as a Java/J2EE Developer.
- 2 + years of experience in Mule ESB Development.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience in Application Software Specifications, Design, Development, Testing and debugging, Maintenance.
- Experience in Integration solutions using Mule ESB.
- Experience in integrating REST, SOAP services using Mulesoft.
- Integrated Salesforce and other external applications using SOAP API.
- Experienced in designing and testing custom API using RAML.
- Expertise in using Mule Soft Any Point Studio in creating various flows to integrate API's, Databases and SaaS applications.
- Good understanding of various Core/Java EE Design Patterns such as MVC, DAO, DTO, Singleton etc .
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in SOAP/RESTful web services.
- Hands on experience in creating activity workflow to manage sequential execution of the services in Mule ESB.
- Worked on Cloud Based Architecture and used WMQ, CXF Pattern, etc. in Mule.
- Created MULE ESB artifacts, created flows, configured MULE configuration files & deployed the application.
- Expertise in working with IBM MQ Series and WebSphere Message Broker on various platforms.
- Extensively used Mule ESB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Tightly integrated the Mule ESB with different application integrations.
- Experience in integrating Cloud applications like SFDC, Workday, and Intacct using Mule ESB.
- Experience in Admin Activities using Mule Management Console (MMC).
- Experience in Java and J2EE technologies - JMS, JDBC and EJB.
- Extensive Hands on experience in Core Java, JSPs & Servlets.
- Expertise in Unit testing using JUnit, Integration testing & System testing.
- Experienced in building tool ANT, Maven and logging tool Log4J.
- Excellent communication skills, strong architectural skills, hardworking and a very good team worker.
Mule: Anypoint Studio (3.5 and up), Mule Server 3.x, RAML, EJB, Mule ESB Flows, Data Weave, Connectors, Message Processors, Data Mapper, Deploy to Cloud, Deploy to MMC, Components, Scopes, filters.
Languages: C,C++, Java,, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Struts, MVC, JSF, Spring, EJB 3.0/, JNDI, JMS, JTA, JAXB, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2 UDB, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2008, MS-Access
App Server: Web Sphere 8.4/8.5, I Planet.
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 8
JUnit, JUnit: Perf.
Tools: SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, XML SPY, Rational Rose, Server studio.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP and SOAP.
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, XML.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
Mule ESB Integration Developer
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning, development & testing.
- Involved in Agile scrum meetings, updating the tasks based on the user stories in Rally.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third party system and the customer side system
- Building, Deployment and Configuration Management of the source code to WAS servers.
- Integrated other sub-systems like loans application, equity markets online application system, and documentation system with the structured products application through JMS, WebSphere MQ, SOAP based Web services, and XML.
- Developed DataMerge utility task. The task parses the flat file containing tokenized data and creates VOs and persists data in database.
- Involved in the Configuration of Spring services in applicationContext.xml.
- Involved in the writing of HQL Queries in Persistence Layer.
- Involved in IBM MQ Series set up & messaging using Queues.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ and AWS Suite
- Build and install software for UNIX, Stratus VO s , QA and production environments including Vantive, Actuate, PowerMart and WebLogic .
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Worked on complex Hibernate mappings with sub classes and joined sub classes.
- Created Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection end point and connectors directly from Java component instead of creating another Mule Flow.
- Tuned SQL statements, Hibernate mapping, and WebSphere application server to improve performance, and consequently met the SLA s.
- Designed and developed picking/put away screens using HTML, JSP, Servlets and jQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap JS and Java Script.
- Tuned SQL statements, Hibernate mapping, and WebSphere application server to improve performance, and consequently met the SLAs.
- Implemented a service based application based on the top of Mule ESB Library.
- Developed Java web services which were built using Spring Boot within Mule ESB offering both REST and SOAP interfaces.
- Used Any Point Studio IDE for the development process.
- Implemented SSL configuration for WebSphere MQ channels for secured transmission of messages.
- Defined the System Interfaces (XSD), created Mule ESB flows, performed payload transformation & developed middleware data Entity mapping Solution.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5.1 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.1.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB.
- Implemented JMS to asynchronously send messages.
- Created Maven Archetypes for generating fully functional REST web service supporting both XML and JSON Message transformation.
- The n-tier web based application is built using Struts Framework based on MVC- model 2 architecture.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule API's.
- Had experience in using the enterprise security, notifications features provide by Mule.
- Involved in Transformations using XSLT, Data Weave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format using Mule ESB.
- Integrating data using SAP, Sales Force, JMS, HTTP, Web-Service connectors.
- Used Web Service Consumer Connector to consume the Web services in Mule.
- Experience in implementing Web Services using SOAP, REST and XML/HTTP technologies.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Performed Admin Tasks using MMC and worked on troubleshooting the deployment fails using MMC.
- Worked on Flow Analyzer Tab in MMC to debug and analyze interrupted flows.
- Worked on Oracle & SQL Server as the backend databases and integrated with Hibernate to retrieve Data Access Objects.
- Created Jenkins user guide documentation and provided to users.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's using API Kit Router in Mule .
- Used SVN for the Version Control.
- Involved in bug fixes and production support.
- Implemented parallel builds of different projects ability to multiple builds Confidential any given time.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Java Mulesoft ESB Developer
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using agile methodology.
- Participate in the designing and development of various server side components JSP, Servlets, EJBs, DAO s, and VO s etc.
- Communicated with the Leads and BA's for better understanding of the design requirements. Prepared UML diagrams and mock ups using MS Visio.
- Designed & developed the UI application using Angular JS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Rest, Spring MVC, Spring Data JPA, Spring Batch, Spring Integration & Hibernate .
- Involved in multi-tier Java EE design utilizing Spring IOC and Hibernate deployed on WebSphere Application server connecting to Oracle database.
- Created Mule ESB flows using Mule Studio, performed payload transformation & developed middleware frameworks for routing the messages to appropriate systems.
- Designed and developed various modules and services application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Good understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, XML/XSLT, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, WebServices and APIs,
- Responsible for creating MQ object scripts, documentation and troubleshooting WebSphere MQ related issues
- Improved performance by tuning SQL statements, hibernate mapping, WebSphere application and consequently met the SLAs.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Spring-AOP module.
- Using MULE ESB to route various service calls, to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Used WSDL, SOAP, AXIS and JAX-WS technologies to create web services by generating stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Developed server-side services using Java, spring, Restful Web Services.
- Developed a RAML based REST web service API's in Mule.
- Used Tomcat web server to deploy application locally and used IBM WebSphere to deploy application to development and QA environments.
- Designed and developed several mediation flows of variety use cases using the MuleSoft Anypoint Studio of Mule ESB.
- Responsible for writing business rules and debugging edit logics in Rule Engine.
- Worked with new workday connectors namely Workday (HR CRM application handling workday worker data).
- Worked with operations team for monitoring the performance issues and other operations issues as they arise.
- Gather requirements and planning on integration of both SAS applications using Mule ESB.
- Involved in writing the code for the server side validations in JSP.
- Developed front end of the application using JSP pages, CSS, HTML.
- Developed the entire alert monitoring system for adjudication.
- Implemented the Choice Exception Strategy to catch all possible Exceptions in the Flow.
- Developed an Integration Component with third party application using Mule ESB and Web Sphere MQ.
- Worked on connectors like SMTP, SFTP, FTP, imap which overridden the existing functionality whish suits the requirements using Mule ESB.
- Used Soap UI to test the services.
- Integrated work flow rule engine (JBPM) for performing the validation process with MULE ESB.
- Written new and altered queries for the added functionalities using SQL.
- Optimized queries to reduce computations using well-structured SQL queries.
- Worked on change requests based on the requirements.
- Deployed Mule applications into MMC (Mule Management Console).
- Designed and implemented Mule APIs on Mulesoft Anypoint API platform.
- Worked on Alerts Tab to receive Phone/email Alerts to display the status of flows deployed.
- Involved in finding and fixing the RC (Root Cause) of the bugs/issues the existing modules.
- Involved in validating the various fields in the screen by using Java Script and AJAX.
- Involved in deploying and configuring the application on the WebSphere for all environments.
- Wrote the request mappings and screen definitions for the application.
- Worked with Clear Case for source control management, creating views, and performing code delivery, code labeling and code merging.
- Supported deployment teams in merge issues while deploying the code to different environments.
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and created style sheets using XPATH, XSLT and CSS for publishing the books.
- Involved in the end to end Development of Projects covering all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
- Including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Testing and Deployment.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries and constraints for multiple databases using Oracle Database.
- Worked on generating the web services classes by using Service Oriented Architecture SOA, WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP.
- Involved in designing and documenting REST APIs using RAML.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring MVC Framework including JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Involved in Preparation of the technical design documents and involved in identifying and implementation of different J2EE design patterns like Service Locator, Business Delegate, and DAO etc.
- Involved in Performance monitoring and tuning on UNIX systems.
- Develop step-by-step method using predesigned worksheets to eliminate much of guesswork in performance monitoring and tuning.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging and involved in the setup of Queues and Topics .
- Involved in high-level business meetings and suggested process, technology improvements.
- Involved in Units integration, bug fixing, and User Acceptance Testing with test cases.
- Used STS as IDE for development, build, deployment and testing the application.
- Configuring web.xml, faces-config.xml for navigations and managed beans. Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate Frameworks
- Using RESTful WebServices for making use of HTTP protocol between client and server .
- Resolved database inconsistency with better design and efficient SQL queries.
- Performed Unit Testing on the application and the web services before its release to QA.
- DAO layer implementation using JPA and DB connector of Mule ESB 3.2 and developed CXF web services in Mule ESB.
- Maven was used as a build tool. Also worked in an Agile work environment.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Used GIT for version control.
Environment: Windows XP, JDK 1.6, Servlets3.0, JSP 2.2, HTML, XHTML, XSLT, XPATH, CSS, JDBC, JMS, JSP, JSTL, JQUERY, AJAX, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, Oracle 10g, STS, Maven, Agile development process, PL/SQL, Spring MVC, Web Sphere 188.8.131.52, GIT, JUnit, and Log4j
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation with core Java and J2EE best design practices.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring Framework.
- Use TDD technique to fulfil the functions of module.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (SOA-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Created database to persist data using Oracle database.
- Created SQL queries, triggers, and views to interact with Database.
- Integrated spring framework with Hibernate that is used for Database operations.
- Extensively participated in user meetings to gather the requirements of the application
- Developed a REST Web Service with Spring MVC.
- Implemented Spring MVC Architecture; Servlet targeting request module and flow of control generating JSP in Presentation layer.
- Used JMS to build a message communication.
- Manage project by using Maven.
- Deployed application in WebLogic and tested with Junit.
- Created Graphical User Interfaces using JSP and HTML.