- 25+ years IT Professional experience
- Solutions Architect Application Developer Migration Strategist Enterprise Application Integration Team Leader System Administrator DBA Consultant Principle
EAI: Rhapsody JCAPS MQ SOA ESB JMS
Database: Oracle v8 - 12 MS-SQL*Server MySQL Cassandra
Confidential: Orion EPIC Allscripts MDM Initiate NextGate
Web Applications: REST SOAP JSP
Meta: SQL XML JSON XSLT XSD SH CSS Perl TCL TK
HL7: CDA v2 RIM DICOM FHIR XDS XDR IHE
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Development of Service oriented Integration patterns for Rhapsody to Support XDR, CCDA, EHR applications and Data Warehouse consumers.
- Crafted solutions for integration and testing of Orion Confidential and Rhapsody Healthcare Integration engine to EPIC EHR and Bridges interfaces. HL7 and CDA data standards.
- Management and Solutions analysis and oversight over contracted integration resources.
- Solutions Architect for several Confidential projects.
- Monk, COBOL, Java Legacy systems.
- Designed and Created service oriented architecture (SOA) components for legacy mainframe to Rhapsody migration and new Rhapsody implementations.
- Training and Implementation of standardized CCDA interfaces.
- Developed Java and Drools based validation products to support migration of HL7 interfaces to Rhapsody.
- Developed custom tools to support Confidential Data Conformance and Quality Assurance.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Lead Developer, Data Architecture
- Data Architect for Confidential Pilot Implementations (50 interfaces)
- Created C - CDA to Confidential parsing models
- Created Testing and Validation tools for Initiate Master Patient Index integration
- Reduced on-boarding time through detailed requirements specifications.
- Created Custom Components in for Orion Rhapsody Healthcare Integration engine.
- Optimized code for efficiency and reuse for new C-CDA interfaces.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Network: SSL SSH VNC HTTP FTP VPN AWS Unix Linux
- Lead Developer for Point of Sale Integration Appliance (POSIA) using JAVA Caps.
- Developed applications to transform Order and Results messages from HL7v2 into HL7v3 (XML)
- Reduced on-boarding for new source systems from twenty-four weeks to six weeks
Java CAPS Developer
- Integration Team support for large non-profit Health Care Provider
- Developer of HL7 v2 interfaces for wide variety of Healthcare areas: Pharmacy, Radiology, LIS
- Provided Go Live support for On boarding of new hospitals into enterprise wide integration system
- Conceived and created enterprise level Build and Deploy tool to replace labor intensive manual processes, Reduced time from hundreds of man-hours to just four.
- Managed staff of UNIX System Administrators, Integration Analysts and Developers, and Database Administrators for 250 bed hospital
- Architect for High Availability Integration implementation of Confidential ; Confidential DataGate to Confidential
- Delivered JCAPS based solution to wrap Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) images and send to Picture Archive and Communication Systems (PACS)