Software Programmer with hands - on experience in cost-effective, multi-tiered, high performance enterprise applications across industries such as healthcare, business performance management, cost accounting, and payroll. Recognized for excellence to provide attention to functional details that uncovered design issues for team members. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. Proven success enhancing existing systems with new features and performance improvements.
CORE STRENGTHS INCLUDE
- Object-oriented Analysis, Design and Programming
- Client Interfacing, Onsite / Offshore Coordination
- Open Source: Struts, Spring, XML
- Core Java, J2EE and design patterns
Platforms: Linux 5.5, Windows Win 7, XP, 2000, NT
RDBMS: Oracle 10g / 9i / 8i, MS SQL Server
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 3.0
Application Servers: Weblogic 10.3.6, WAS 8.5, Tomcat 5.x, JBoss
Development Tools: IBM Rational Application Developer 7.0, Eclipse v3.x
Defect Tracking Tools: IBM ClearQuest, Inhouse Issue tracker
Project Management and Version Control: CVS, SVN, IBM ClearCase
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Program Analyst / Consultant
- Gathering information for setting up the Infra environment for migration process.
- These includes WAS server - either in vertical cluster or horizontal cluster.
- And also includes JMS and MQ setup at high ends, which are required by the applications.
- Setting up the Oracle instance for the apparition needed.
- Look for the code changes in the EAR,WAR and the jar files.
- New changes for the WAS server for all the infrastructure environment.
- Setting the Batch Jobs required by the applications, which in turn needs to communicates with database.
- Communicating with the end user stake holders for some new requirements for the development, test or performance environment.
- Total end to end infrastructure setup for Development, Test and Performance.
Program Analyst / Administrator / Consultant
- Responsible for setting up the cisco service Portal in a clustered environment on Weblogic for specific to architecture.
- Done patch work for the production (RTP), development and test.
- Support for the service request fails and there issues involved.
- Setting up the rules in the portal.
- Understand the domain knowledge and create the business domain process module.
- Performing verification and validation on the portals for the changes done on the rule or the script for the specific to domain or the business flow.
- Checking by creating a test user in some departments for the services created and verified the submitted request for that user in some department.
- Performed administration of Cisco Workplace Portal in both Windows and Linux platform.
Technical Environment: JDK 5, JSR 168/286/ns API, Spring 3.0, Cisco Workplace Portal, Weblogic 10.3.6, JBoss, Oracle and MSSQL
- Primary developer to design and implement modules. Interacted with customers to collect business requirement and design the relevant modules.
- Handled complete support of the application for regular change requests and enhancements.
- Was responsible for creating build and deploying for test/dev environment.
Technical Environment: JDK 5, Oracle 10g, Spring 3.0, Tomcat, CSS, and Log4J.
Java / Web Developer
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Implemented an MVC based communication architecture using struts framework leveraging servlets, JSP, event info objects, business services and serialized objects.
- Created menu driven user-friendly data screens.
- Performed and participated in code reviews there by improved quality.
- Involving in complete support of the application for regular change requests and enhancements.