Hadoop eco system: MapReduce(MR), Hive, Pig, Kafka, Flume, Scoop, Spark, Solr
Languages and Libraries and OS: Java, Python, R, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, Pandas, OpenCV, numpy, Unix/Linux, Windows
Databases: MS SQL Server, GemFireXD, Cassandra
Tools: SQL Developer, Informatica, BitBucket, Apache Thrift, Google Protocol Buffer, LIBSVM, Weka, GIT, CVS, SVN, Tableu, Maven
- Hadoop - based technology platform with a set of out-of-the-box business value solutions and reusable components, which have been developed for specific use cases across multiple industry domains.
- Worked as a Business Intelligence resource. Designed components for ‘IV3’ on the BIG DATA platform and ran MapReduce code on AWS.
Language: Java MapReduce, AWS
Data Warehousing and Data Engineer
Tool: Informatica, GemFire XD
- Focused on large volume data transmission (up-to 26 billion rows) and migration into the in-memory database GemFire XD.
Oracle SQL Developer
- Implemented efficient data transformation (ELT) from Oracle and Teradata source systems using Informatica to optimize session run-time and reduce data traffic across the network (transfer of millions of rows reduced to thousands).
- Handled large data sets and provided quicker and faster solutions in the data transformation lifecycle.
- Worked well in Agile and malleable situation, and adept in SDLC lifecycle.
Intern, Software Developer
- Worked on lossless compressing JPEG images for feature extraction using self-organizing maps to cater for the company’s presence in e-learning platform.