A computer science professional with close to 4 years of experience as a Full Stack developer and WebSphere Administrator. Developed many J2EE applications in Agile Methodology (Scrum Master) using Java/J2EE, Hibernate, REST web services, Spring MVC framework, Angular4 and deployed on WebSphere Application Servers. Successfully implemented many UNIX shell programming methods to install, configure, and maintain IBM WebSphere Application Servers and Web Servers.
Languages: Java/J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL, Python
Frameworks: Hadoop, PIG, HIVE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA
Databases: MySQL, Oracle 11g, Firebase, AWS
Ticketing Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Center
Servers: WebSphere Application Server (ND, Express), Apache Tomcat, IBM Http Server
Senior Systems Engineer
- Developed a website for artists to publish their songs, royalties earned and market their albums. Implemented the business logic which generates the tax based on the location, country and royalties of artist.
- Implemented the business logic using Java, Spring MVC framework. Successfully implemented testcases in Junit using MOCKITO framework. Oracle 11g is used as Data Storage.
- Implemented data access in persistence layer using Hibernate (Object Relational Mapping Tool).
- Consumed and produced RESTful web services using Spring MVC, JSON.
- Expertise in using MAVEN/ANT to build and deploy on application servers.
- Worked with GIT & SVN to checkout and update code base changes.
- Implemented in Agile methodology which includes daily Scrum meetings, iteration and planning etc.,
- IBM Application Servers and Web Server
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of WAS - ND, WAS-Express and Web server (IBM HTTP Server) on UNIX and Windows environment.
- Worked on setting up of Profiles, Nodes, JVMs, servers, clusters. Configured WebSphere resources including DataSource, J2C authentication, JDBC provider and connection pools.
- Expertise level and knowledge on SSL. Worked on renewing and importing SSL certificate in WebSphere application server.
- Implemented fix packs in WebSphere Application Server. Involved in opening PMRs with IBM and working on those to troubleshoot issues like OOM issues and Hung Threads.
- Collection of logs and Head Dumps generated data. Monitoring application logs and working with application server performance and J2EE runtime parameters such as JVM heap size, CPU utilization, memory usage, GC etc.
Systems Engineer Trainee
- Core JAVA (J2EE), SQL, HTML, JSP, JSF and
- Middleware technologies (WebSphere, WebLogic, and WebSphere MQ).
- Developed many web-based applications in Java, jQuery Spring MVC and Hibernate.