Seeking responsible and challenging job in the information and software field to keep myself in touch with the new technologies
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, PHP, VB
Web Technologies: HTML, Core Java, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Struts
Web/Application Server: Tomcat, Jboss
Testing Tools: QC/TD, QTP(Integration with QC and basics),PC
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server 2005, MS Access
- Application support and management of QA Tools( ALM, QC10, Performance Center, QTP/UFT, TestComplete, TestExecute, Device Anywhere, Doors etc)
- Managing and support offshore support team
- Migration & Upgrade of Quality Center 10 projects to ALM strategic solution
- Prepration, updation of ALM Template and standardization on ALM projects on single template
- Migration & Upgrade of Performance Center 11 to ALM 11.52 Solution
- Created OTA tools for admin BAU functions to reduce time and manual efforts
- Preparing Engineering solution for ALM12.20 and upgrade projects.
- Manage Technology Change Management and Implementation on PROD environment
- Debugging and Troubleshooting day to day issues on different environments
- Work Closely with QA and Engineering teams to understand the technology changes and resolve issues.
- Documentation and knowledge management for all the QA tools( ALM, QC10, Performance Center, QTP/UFT, TestComplete, TestExecute, Device Anywhere, Doors etc)
- Effective communication and stake holder management
- Change management and governance of changes on ALM template
- Handling the team working out of client location, managing there timesheet’s, leaves and handling any issue working out of client location.
- Upgraded 4000 active & 7000 non active projects to QC11.0
- Involved in QC11.0 production environment setup on Suse Linux11.
- Review and preparation of changes in QC package creation and testing.
- QC11 client global package roll out to 60,000 desktop’s in HSBC.
- Involved in QC11 SIT, OAT and UAT testing and resolving QC11 defects.
- Responsible for preparing performance testing environment for performance testing of QC11.0
- Involved in migrating all the QC user’s from XP(out of support from Microsoft) to Win7 clients.
- Developed custom solution with packaging team to support QC9.2 on Windows7.
- Setup QC11 on Citrix server in multiple regions for virtual QC users.
- Support on different tools integration with QC like QTP.
- Setup new sentinel license server for QTP and SeeTest automation tools.
- Helping other teams with level2 issue comes in BAU
- Responsible for management of 500 plus Quality Center projects including the scoping, process development, template design, SDLC point’s implementation, performance, and the maintenance of custom add - on integrated with Quality Center.
- As a QC site administrator I provide first line support to across 4000 Quality Center end users globally across Barclays and Vendor Partners.
- Direct technical support communication with tool vendors to resolve technical issues with tools
- Implemented QC projects archival processes in order to improve project performances, to keep project size at minimum level.
- Prepared the migration plan and successfully migrated 500 Plus projects from Quality Center 9.2 to Quality Center 10.0 on production environment.
- Developed various customized reporting tools using VB. Developed Quality Center API to generate complex test execution reports, User permission reports etc. to improve service efficiencies (taking support call closures down from days to minutes)
- Established the best processes for managing QC project users (which includes bulk creation/Removal of the new users from QC project), setting up Project Group Permissions, managing existing QC projects fields/Lists.
- Created and customized the template projects as per different testing strategies of TO’s.
- Installed QC10.0 on Test and Development environment and responsible for Testing of these environments before go live on production server.
- Migrated 400 plus projects from TD8.0 to QC9.2 server.
- Developed a tool to upgrade projects from one Template to another using QC APIs.
- Integrated QC9.2 and QC10.0 with third party automation tools (GH Tester, GH Perf,Test Drive, JIRA, Versa Test Automation server and Bridge Test)
- Maintaining Global License server for QTP, GH Tester, GH Perf and Test Drive.
- Coordinating with Packaging team to package QC, QTP, PC.
- Involvement with future tools (QC V11 and POC analysis)
- Responsible to HP Performance Center 9.1 and 9.52 in overall Barclays.
- Involved in Set the Staging and Production environment of PC9.52 server from scratch and upgrade from PC9.1 to PC9.52.
- Managing the Injectors and Controller for all projects in Barclays.
- Manages HP Performance Center availability and responsible for all Performance Center Administrator admin tasks.
- Involved in Installation of Quality Center 8.2/9.0/9.2 & Deployment Stages, Testing the Product for Defects using Quality Center
- Handling issues related to Site administration users and management of projects (creation, restore, upgrade) in Site Administration and driving them towards resolution.
- Working on integration of Quality Center with other testing tool products like Quick Test Professional, Win Runner, Load Runner etc.
- Involved in writing Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI) for the QC Dashboard.
- Involved in writing the Test Director for Quality Center Workflow to customizing the product features according to the client’s requirement.
- Involved in the migration of Test Director 8.0 projects to Quality Center 9.0 and Quality Center 9.2.
- Creating Portlets in Dashboard.
- Generating reports using Analysis section in QC, Document Generator and Dashboard.
- Finding and submitting defects and enhancement requests related to the product.
- Doing all the work of QC Site Administrator.