- 10+ years of experience in Oracle PL/SQL programming, designing data model, performance tuning and technical lead positions.
- Extensive experience programming batch process using Unix/Linux Shell script and Perl script with AutoSys and Crontab.
- Exceptional troubleshooting capability, data analyzing and critical problem - solving skills. Solution-oriented work style, decisive and confident critical decision-making and in-depth proficiency with new technology trends, strong desire to learn.
- An excellent team player with strong sense of ownership. A dedicated and hard-working individual with good communication skills to be able to work at all levels of the organization. Capable of leading teams through very aggressive delivery schedules.
Development Databases: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, MongoDB
Operating Systems: Unix/Linux/Windows
Development Tools: Eclipse, Junit, Maven, Ant, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, jQuery, AJAX, Angular, XMLC, SQL Navigator, Toad, SQL developer, SQLPlus, Exceed, PuTTY, PVCS, Subversion, ClearCase, JIRA, HP QC, PowerBuilder, MS Office, Visio, MS Project, ITIL, SDLC
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
- Participated Confidential project, developing a global end to end system that streamlined R&D data process with thousands of users.
- Responsible for Java programming for the Hermes SDD Platform, which is a web application running on JBoss server, built using Java, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, and connecting to Oracle database. Also worked on the Data Extraction module which extracts data from SAS data center into JnJ internal file system.
- Production enhancement and maintenance for applications iSpec, CRF Reports, CRF registry, Data Model Compliance Checker and Change Box Utility. These are JNJ legacy applications developed internally using technologies including Java, JavaServlet, Spring, Struts, ZK framework and Visual Basic that are running on Oracle database with hundreds of tables, procedures, views, and triggers.
- Batch design, implement and support on UNIX platform.
Confidential, Cokesbury, NJ
- My responsibility was to ensure legacy web applications are compatible with the new system during the multiple project phases. It involved analyzing data structure gap and modifying the data model.
- I was the key developer in implementing the design with Java programming, and rewriting hundreds of Oracle packages, views, triggers and procedures.
- Project Lead in Confidential Service Fee Management project, which is a web application for managing internal services among Confidential subsidiaries worldwide.
- My responsibilities in this project include working with business area to gather business requirements, performing impact analysis, transforming the Business Requirements to the Functional Specification, creating Technical Design based on specifications, and implementing the design in Java, using Spring framework with Oracle database.
- Managing application software release and deployment. Worked with business area collecting business requirements, conducted impact analysis. Transformed Functional Specification, Technical Detail Design based on business requirement specifications. Identified bottleneck tasks and led programming work directly on most critical issues and toughest troubleshooting to ensure project complete successfully.
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
Senior Analyst/Developer Lead
- Web applications remediation for merging business data; include financing, marketing, products, and manufacturing, from two major pharmaceutical companies
- My responsibilities include analyzing the data definition gap, modifying the Java programs in Confidential web applications to accommodating the data from Schering, and writing scripts for data comparison, validation, and bulk loading.
- Developed and deployed Confidential Invoice Payment Lookup System, which is a web application on Apache/Tomcat server, developed using Struts framework, running on Oracle database. I was responsible for Java coding and writing up Oracle stored procedures and views.
- Developed and deployed Supply Chain Management system, which is a web application for managing and reporting product supply chain that provide the basic data for calculating product cost. My responsibilities are programing debugging in PL/SQL, and system overall testing with other downstream applications.
- Participated in Web Adjustment Module (WAM) project for Confidential finance department. WAM is a web tool for Price Exchange Invoice Values and Others (PEIVO) reporting and adjustment. The system was developed using XMLC java utility package, and running on Oracle database. My duties include design, coding, testing and deploying.
- Worldwide Product Numbering System. This system includes a web application for reporting all product information and PowerBuilder application for maintaining the product related data by admin users of manufacture department. My responsibilities are programing, and debugging Oracle stored procedures and views, programming in PowerBuilder, system overall testing, deployment management, and post-release production supporting.
- Led production support team performing routing production support and provide solutions for various production issues.
- Partnered with the infrastructure team, completed system upgrading of both software and hardware by planning, estimating, remediation, coding, testing, and deploying various applications on upgraded systems.
Consultant / Analyst / Senior Programmer
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
- Developed and implemented Confidential ’s Worldwide Finance Reporting System (WFRS) with database driven navigation system and numerous common functionalities using PowerBuilder, PowerTool, and Oracle.
- Developed a PowerBuilder application framework by re-factoring the WFRS application.
- The framework allows application developers to quickly build applications on top of the framework by focusing only on business requirements.
- The system has been actively used for more than a decade for its flexibility to expand, fast to deployment, easy to support, and streamlined data analysis process.
- Developed several other applications for managing and reporting company’s business data such as Products, Sales, Cost, Inventory, Account Receivable/ Account Payable, Supply Chains, Planning, and HR etc.
- Responsible for production support and unit testing on multiple applications for finance, marketing, accounting, research labs and manufacturing.