- 15+ years of intensive IT experience including 5+ years of experience in Pega PRPC BPM tool, 4+ years in Web Development, 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE as a software engineer in software design, development, migration, deployment and testing of the applications.
- Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) 72V1 with experience in creating, debugging flowcharts, coding & documenting programs and with Business Rule Engine, Business Process Management process for PRPC.
- Certified PEGA Marketing Consultant (CPMC) 72V1 with experience in delivering Next Best Action in both inbound and outbound marketing, including digital channels (Web/Mobile).
- Involved in multiple projects covering all the areas of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Technical Design, Development, Testing & Debugging along with Implementation, Documentation and in corporation of user feedback to plan enhancement in the Application system.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Principles and Web application architecture.
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Experience in designing and developing Business Rules Engine (BRE) and Business Process Management (BPM) applications using PRPC.
- Exposure in constructing Class Structure hierarchy and Rule Set structure based on Pega Guardrails.
- Proficient in creating Access Groups, Operators, Rule sets, Rule set versions, Work baskets, Work parties required to develop the application.
- Configured and managed Flows, Harnesses, Assignments, Data properties.
- Designed and implemented Decision Rules, Declarative Rules, Validation Rules
- Experience in troubleshooting & performance tuning of PRPC applications using Clipboard, Tracer and Performance Analyzer (PAL).
- Pega Designer Studio Wizards - System, Application, Integration, Process & Rules, UI Gallery, Email Integrations, File Listeners
- Used Connectors and Services to integrate PRPC with External Systems.
- Exposure on using Correspondence and Reporting features in PRPC
- Experience in developing applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Web Services (SOAP) and has Exposure in PEGA CPM Framework.
- Good Subject matter expertise and business knowledge in Telecom and banking domains
- Team player, result-oriented, fast learner and excellent communication skills.
BPM Product: Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC v 5.4/5.5/6.2/7.1 )
Decisioning Concept: PEGA NBAM, NBAA, DSM, PAD, ADM, Digital Marketing using Mobile and Web Channels, Predictive and Adaptive Analytics, Text Analytics, Eligibility rules, Compatibility rules, Strategy Design and Execution.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP,7,8, Windows NT, Unix/Linux (Red Hat)
Programming Language: Java, J2EE
Java/J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web Services
CRM Technologies: Clarify CRM 13.1
RDBMS: Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, web logic8.1/9.2, web sphere 6.0
Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Quality Center
Concepts: SDLC, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Assembly and System Level Testing, exposure in Agile.
- Participated in Analysis, Build, Execute, Monitor, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Production of Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rule Engine (BRE) implementation phases using PEGA PRPC.
- Extensively communicated with System Analysts and explained the scenarios from business as well as a developer perspective.
- Involved in peer reviews between the business lead and the application relevant System management Entities (SME s) personnel to design UI screens to convey the business information apparent to the Use case.
- Implemented the Agile methodology in design and the rule development phases using the Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Knowledge of transactions like HIPAA 5010, 270/271 for Medicaid and Medicare members.
- Written code and unit tests, worked on specs, automation, and conducting code reviews and testing for Business requirements of the application.
- Experience in creating Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO), one of the latest requirements methodologies for quickly captures client s objective.
- Implemented the design flows with initial and custom rules of BRE which are developed using Application accelerator.
- Implemented the application based hierarchal Class and Data structures relying on Pega practiced Guardrails.
- Defined Activities, Properties, Decision rules, Declarative rules, Validation rules, When conditions, Process Flow and User interfaces like Harness, Section, Fragment and HTML stream property rules.
- Worked on integration rules like Rule - Connect-SQL, Rule-Connect-SOAP to perform query operations on the external databases and consuming external web services.
- Involved in many phases of testing such as Smoke Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Hands on experience with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), TOAD for Oracle, IBM ClearQuest, JIRA in bug and defect tracking and fixing bugs in the application.
Environment: Pega PRPC Designer Studio V7.1, CPMHC V 7.12, SharePoint, IBM Clear Quest, JIRA, SOAP UI 3.5&5.2.1, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
Senior Pega Systems Architect
- NBA Offering & Performance Tuning: teamed with business consultants, lay down the architecture for proposition hierarchy (Omni-channels, treatments and real time controls) for next-best-action (NBA) offering; built business rules such as customer eligibility (hard), offer relevancy and validity (soft) rules for proposition filtering; greatly improved strategy performance to approximately ~500ms SLA for Web channel by reengineering decision strategies (removing heavy calculation blocks from decision strategy logic for prioritization score model); re-configured adaptive model, and arbitration strategy for proposition selection between e-Commerce and marketing offers.
- New Decisioning Framework: due to the unique characteristics of Decisioning requirements for call-center channel in telecommunication industry, designed and implemented a pioneering Decisioning framework in Decisioning industry that is (1) fully configurable for business rules such as eligibility, relevancy and validity rules, treatments and treatment containers, (2) fully extensible for introducing a new channel, container and/or treatment, and (3) scalable and performing to meet new business needs; it enables full separation of treatments from product offering, and full separation of business logics from the framework.
- Decisioning-As-a-Service: designed and integrated Pega RESTful web services that invoke decision data-flow and herein the decision strategies to get best propositions using JSON API, and set customer interaction responses (accept, reject or impression/no-response/time-out) to the offers back to Pega Interaction History for future data analysis.
- Rule Validation and Decision Simulation Tools: enhanced the Company’s intellectual property (IP) product named Accelerator for data and business rule validation; built batch Decisioning tool for decision simulation with vast amount of customers and proposition data for statistics of customer eligibilities, offer relevancies and validities, offer’s business values and predictions, and maturation of prioritization scoring model.
Environment: PRPC Designer Studio v7.1, DSM 7.1.9, Pega NBAM
Confidential, Phoenix AZ
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including Requirement collection, Analysis, Designing, Developing and Testing.
- Reviewed Business Requirement Documents and the Technical Specifications.
- Worked with Business team; understand the business and Redesign Business Rules for various Inquiry reasons phases wise.
- Managed a Work stream and coordinated with other Development teams.
- Design and Develop Decision Tables, Declare Expressions, UI and validating the application in .Net & IBM Mainframe systems.
- Knowledge sharing sessions with other Developments team to share & gain the project knowledge.
- Participated in periodic Risk Analyses with Business analysts, project manager, developers, management and the QA team.
- Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Organization, Org Divisions, Org Units and Work groups.
- Analyzed and assisted in modifying the Flows/Matrices and created Test cases based on them.
- Involved in conducting Unit testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, and Performance testing.
- Involved in meetings and conference calls with the client in gathering requirements.
- Pega Designer Studio - various wizards work exposure
- Supported Assembly, SIT and Production Issues.
Environment: Pega PRPC Designer Studio V6.2/7.1,Web Sphere 6.1, IBM DB2 v8, MS Visio 2007, Quality Center.
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
- Worked with line of business to evolve existing production processes to comply with new government and corporate regulations.
- Designed and implemented complex user interfaces using Sections, Harness and HTML stream rules.
- Implemented various PRPC components like Decision tables, Decision Maps, Declarative expressions, Constraints, and Indexes etc.
- Developed all the business rules for the PEGA implementation.
- Designed Class Structures, Workflows and Rule sets for case creation, case assignment and case resolve.
- Involved in Change Management aspects including defining and implementing procedures/technologies to deal with changes in business environment.
- Involved in testing and Bug Fixing Activities.
- Worked on DB mapping, remote db connection, and other DB related operations.
- Modified out of box reports and created new reports using List view and Summary view rules.
- Worked on the UI components, Declare Expressions and decision Rules.
- Provided technical insight and direction on project initiatives from PEGA expertise perspective.
Environment: PEGA PRPC 5.1/5.4, PEGA CPM HC 7.2, MS Visio 2003, HTML, XML, and Oracle 10g, WebSphere
- Provide technical input for creation of Business Requirement Documents
- Created Draft Flows, mockup screens in Pega for business demo and LLD documentation.
- Involved in technical discussions related to integration with external applications.
- Created new case types skimming and joined cases - creating UI components, activities, decision tables and DB2 updates related.
- Developed business rules in Pega application to identify Fincen eligible cases using activities, decision rules.
- Developed application specific integration tasks to intake alerts from STAMP and create work objects / cases.
- Participated in defect fixes to display the capability to close a case without filing to Fincen only to the users with right access group and as per other SAR business rules.
- Performed ATM address and loss cost center auto population - by retrieving DB2 data using connect SQL calls, creating Pega Auto complete, validate Rules and activities in Pega.
- Provided technical input related to Pega patches needed for decision table and Auto complete features.
- Attended Status calls with Business, Technical and Infra structure Teams to discuss and update project status.
- Extensively used Pega Clipboard and Tracer for debugging of processes developed.
- Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Work groups, Work basket and SLA rules.
- Successfully delivered the components on time in a Fast paced environment.
Environment: Pega PRPC V5.4, Web Sphere, iSeries, MS Visio 2007, DB2.
- Joined client meetings to learn about development of project scopes.
- Worked with senior developers to manage large, complex design projects for corporate clients.
- Develop project concepts and maintain optimal workflow.
- Complete detailed programming and development tasks for front-end public and internal websites as well as challenging back-end server code.
- Contacted clients to obtain more information and discuss options.
- Oversaw scheduling of project milestones and coordinated with clients on any proposed changes or challenges to be overcome.
- Specialized in developing eCommerce(C2C, C2B) websites using various shopping carts like Magento.
- Actively sought tough projects to develop programming and service skills.
- Collaborate with designers to create clean interface and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences.
- Carry out quality assurance tests to discover errors and optimize usability.
- Involved in System Requirement Analysis and Design and developed UML diagrams required for the client system
- Developed the application following MVC architecture by using Struts framework
- Written Stateless Session beans as facade beans and Session Beans for business logic implementation
- Created JSPs, Java Beans and custom tag lib for front end designing of the website
- Used WSAD for developing Java, RMI, Java Mail, JDBC, EJB code and WebSphere 6.0 for deploying the entire project
- Coding Different Java validation classes for the Application logic and utilities
- Developed JMS resources for asynchronous message receiving from various client systems
- Extracted data from the XML files and save the data in the Oracle database
- Implemented Database interactions using JDBC/SQL with back-end Oracle 10g and 9i and also developed and necessary stored procedures and triggers in Oracle 10g and 9i.
- Used Toad database development tool to manage Oracle database and implemented version control with ClearCase.
- Used Struts framework to develop the application.
- Used the struts framework features to perform the validations.
- Developed the GUI for the main pages of the module using HTML/DHTML integrated with Java Server Pages.
- Involved in the preparation of system requirements, analysis and design using UML. Developed JSP pages using JSP Custom Tag Libraries such as HTML Tags, Bean Tags, Logic Tags and Template Tags.
- Used JBDC for writing the classes for connecting the database.
- Designed the properties file that has been used by many services and written code to read this properties file.
- Used Log4j for logging information.
- Involved in Unit Testing and System Integration Testing using Junit.
- Configured Eclipse for development.
- Used WebSphere Application Server for deploying various components of the application.