Languages: Java, C, MATLAB, Python
Protocols Knowledge: RIP, OSPF, TCP, UDP, SMTP, EIGRP, DHCP, BGP, MPLS, DNS, VPN
Softwares and OS: Cisco Packet Tracer Student, Cisco IOS, Mentum Planet 5.7, Code Blocks, Linux, Wireshark
System Architect Intern
Confidential, Herndon, Virginia
- Quality of Service assessment in Confidential TDMA VSAT networks
- Created test suites in a simulated environment with various QoS parameters to establish a performance baseline
- Analysis of TDMA slot assignment algorithm
- Evaluated pattern of slot allocations with varying remote and carrier definitions to debug and aid in recommending optimizations to the algorithm.
Confidential, Greenbelt, Maryland
- Conducted a detailed research on various Cloud emerging technologies used by companies and provided recommendations for implementation in Confidential
- Worked in a team on devising the best teleworking solution for the company which enables employees to work remotely
- Given an input file with all the necessary information about metro rail system area like available lines, their stations, transit times, waiting time, junction stations etc.
- Determined the quickest trip from the source station to the desired destination station using the knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Deployed an OpenStack Private Cloud on Linux Environment (Ubuntu 14.0.4 OS)
- Launched and ran several instances (Nova), performed identity access management (Keystone) and tested the various available block storage services (Cinder, Swift) and dashboard services.
- Launched a Virtual Private cloud and deployed a number of Confidential instances with varying specifications in it
- Analyzed the functioning of AWS features like Auto - Scaling, Elastic Block Storage, Load Balancer, CloudWatch, S3 etc.
- Illustrated third party applications like OpenVPN and VYoS to demonstrate day-to-day applications of cloud services
- Implemented a networking Java application consisting of a transmitter and a receiver using UDP
- Ensured the reliability of data using timers, retransmission policies and integrity check algorithm
- Achieved cryptographic authentication using RC4 Algorithm
- Hands - on experience in configuring LAN switches and IP routers
- Installation and troubleshooting of medium sized networks and implementing Network Security
- Configured Routing Protocols like RIP, OSPF, EIGRP on routers