- Seeking challenging assignments for a career encompassing professional & personal advancement
- Around 7 years of experience in the implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions across various business verticals and geographical deployments
- Experience in designing and implementing Distributed, Client - Server and web based enterprise applications, Strong Experience in Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Internet Directory, OUD, IdentityIQ, Java, J2EE platform like Spring, JSF, JPA, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies and open source technologies.
- Strong technical skills with a solid track record of delivery. Also, worked as technical consultant for various RFP (request for proposal), SOW (Statement of Work), estimations for new customers and opportunities in IAM domain
- Involved in Design, Development, and Maintenance in IAM projects
- Have working knowledge of Sailpoint IIQ 6.3. Proper hands-on for Aggregation, Correlation, Provisioning policies, provisioning rules, workflows, configuring, customization and working with different connectors of IIQ 6.3. Have knowledge of s, policies, tasks used in IIQ 6.3.
- Upgrading Oracle Identity manager 9.1.0 to Oracle Identity manager 11gr2
- Migrating Oracle Identity manager from 11Gr2Ps2 to 11GR3PS3S
- SOA Approval Workflow development for enterprise needs
- Development of custom applications using OIM APIs, LDAP, Webservices
- OUD configuration, Transformation using custom OUD transformers
- Setting Up disaster recover site for OAM and OIM supported infrastructure
- Proficient in Designing diverse documents like use case, software design documents and high-level document.
- Excellent analytical and programming skills, self-motivated, a quick learner, always willing to learn, adapt to new challenges and strong interpersonal skills
Operating System: Windows, Linux
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets,JSF Richfaces, Spring 3.x, Hibernate 3.x, JPA, Struts.
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, Ajax, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, SOA (Workflows), WebLogic 10.3.x OAAM Extensions, OID, OUD, IdentityIQ 6.3
Development Tools: Eclipse 3.5,Net beans, Jdeveloper, SonarQuebe, Jenkins
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat-6.0, WebLogic 10.3.6
RDBMS: Oracle 10g/11g, MYSQL-5.6
Version Management: Svn, vcm
Open Sources Libraries: JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B, Apache scheduler, velocity mail templates
Other Tools: Jmeter, Apache Webserver, Beyond compare
Open Standard Format: JSON, XML, Oracle Identity Manager, SOA 22.214.171.124.0 , Oracle database 10g,11g, Weblogic Server 10.3.6, Peoplesoft and OAM SSO
Agile Methodology: Xenu, IEtester
- Migration from 11gr2ps2 to 11gr3ps3
- Separation/Split of the environment for Internal and External Users
- OAM Custom application Discovery Service
- OAM SSO Configuration for custom applications and OIM
- IDMSSI Application Development using OIM and LDAP APIs
- Installation, Uninstallation and Migration of the various connectors
- SSO for external portal using ADFS and OAM, Simplification and split for discovery service for external users
- Custom Adapter Development for various tasks like Employee Type Conversion, Custom notification, Attribute Update etc.
- Writing custom codes for Transformers for DBAT connector, Custom notification, Data migration utilities, Data Export and import utilities, Validations/report generation utility used for data migration
- Event Handler Development for - Re Hire Solution
- Custom Scheduled Job for Role Sync from PSHR to OIM/OID
- Custom Scheduled Job for Attribute Sync Between AD and OID for EBS
- Workflow Development for GRM Application
- Creating a Wrapper around OIM API’s to facilitate Portal application to Create User and Provisioning resources, Provisioning entitlements, Disabled User, Reset Password
- PowerShell Script and Remote Manager Integration for -Exchange Provisioning
- Setting up development Environment
- Setting up Active Directory connector for provisioning
- Setting up DBAT Connector for reconciliation
- Setting up OID Connector for Provisioning
- Communicating with client discussing requirements, understanding business requirement, Preparing requirement document, Solution document, POCs, Problem Solving, debugging, Developing solutions, Assisting team of more than 5 people, Reporting, managing task, Development and delivery
- Creating high level and low level documents and sharing with clients
- Proposing solution, Development of functionalities and sharing Deployment plan
- Coordinating with team helping them with documentation, developments, policies status reports and version control, document control
- Created from scratch IDMSSI (Custom Application), Assisted team in design/lead development, Testing, Deployment and Delivery using OIM APIs, JSF and rest webservices which is used for the helpdesk guys to resolve/analyze tickets
- Created a JAR file to be used in a portal project providing a wrapper around OIM API’s to facilitate Account Provisioning, Entitlement provisioning User creation - Using OIM API’s
- Various scheduled job creation, Event handlers, adapters, Notification and various other customizations
- Developing a rehire solution, Exchange provisioning solution
- Developing a discovery service war to be used for OAM SSO
- Development/designing of all the solution mentioned above as requirement
- Created email notification and resolver class to send notification containing verification link.
- Create a post process handler to generate verification id / update certain OID attributes and send notification
- Created custom JSPs in OIM and customized the login page JSP to extract and pass the parameters
- Created an OAM Post Auth plugin to validate and verify user’s email verification before allowing them to access protected resource.
Technologies: Oracle Identity Manager 11gr2ps2, OAM, JSP, Java
Developer/Oracle technologies consultant
- Communicating with client (preparing development environment).
- Studying current system for existing workflows, process, adapters, customisations and target resources.
- Upgrading from 9.0.1 to 11Gr2ps2.
- Approval policy, Password policy, access policy creating domain. Extending domain, using OAAM extensions, Access policy
- Workflow development using SOA
- Writing Pre populate Adapters and event handler
- Single signon for peoplesoft and E Business suite
- Reconciliation from peoplesoft as trusted source
- Writing transformers, custom notification
- Installation and configuration of products required in upgrade and SSO
- Testing system for provisioning, reconciliation, provisioning, behaviour, approval flow,
Technologies: OIM 11GR2PS1, PS2, 9.1.0, OC4j server 10.3.0.4, weblogic server 10.3.6, Oracle Database 10G, 11GR2, SOA 126.96.36.199.0
- Development and deployment of custom extension war file to include new functionalities
- Extended the OAAM functionality to natively integrate with OAAM APIs to include new flows to include custom Unlock and Unblock process.
- Integration of new modules with Oracle access manager to facilitate auto login feature for custom verified user’s after Unlock/Unblock process.
- Worked with Release and build management teams to deploy the solution in various environments.
- Defect resolution
Lead IDM Consultant
- Self service for External and Internal users, like password reset
- Implementation and configuration of Oracle access manager with Siebel in a clustered environment
- Provisioning of internal users account to various target systems.
- Development and deployment of Multi level approval workflows
- GTC recon to facilitate the bulk user creation
- Customization of user interface
- Coding of modules
- Use cases (After discussing with clients)
- Writing test cases
- Fixing bugs(UI/Code)