10 years of software industry experience in all aspects of software development from requirements, planning & estimation through high - level design, coding, testing, and documenting in Unix/Linux, VxWorks for embedded systems & networking.
Continue to grow as a software engineer and gain exposure to new technologies
Languages: C, C++, core Java, Tcl/TK, Ruby, Python.
Platforms: Linux, UNIX, RTAI (real time Linux), Vxworks, freeRTOS, HPUX,COMPAQ TRU64, DOPRA, V93000
Tools: Confidential -Workbench,Simics,Tornado, gdb, VC++6.0, Rational rose clear case and code coverage, wish, mirror test tool, Smartest V93k, OpenCV, Player platform, Valgrind, Callgrind, Kachegrind, slick edit, Source Insight, Qt,Java3D, Coverity, Eclipse, MS-Office, Visio, MS-Project, UML, SVN
- Implementation of RSP (Remote serial protocol) based debug sever for both OCD based HW breakpoint and SW opcode breakpoint support on FreeRTOS for the AVR32 target.
- I2C bus recovery, M41T56 RTC (Real-Timeclock) re-programming, TWI controller re-init to overcome RTC wait loop.
- Individual contribution for the complete SDLC of the project Material Program Manager for the SYS6000 controller, based on Xparam and screenserver concept.
- Implementation of Date, Time and TimeZone module for SYS6000 based on POSIX.
Technology: SYS6000, AVR32, FreeRTOS, OCD, RSP, I2C, C, C++
- Programming System Pannels for Confidential Simulations.
- Developing lab exercises which are used for customers, on Simics, Workbench, Vxworks and Confidential OCD (On chip debugging) using JTAG debugger the state of the art technology products for MPC555, PowerPC targets.
Technology: Vxworks, Workbench, JTAG, OCD, C, C++, python for Confidential platform, MPC555 / PowerPC, Linux
R&D Senior Software Engineer
- Implementation of software module for achieving Asynchronous clock domains for V93k
- Implementation of Clock module for controlling Shimanto clock board, equation module & level modules for V93k as per the new specifications of the Viper channel boards built on Tequilla 2.4 and 1.2 processors.
- Developed several new firmware commands for V93K
Technology:ATE equipment, ATE internals and Clock, equation and level module of Smartest, V93000 SmartTest internals, FW modules of SmartTest. C, C++, Java, Linux, Valgrind, Callgrind, Kachegrind, SlickEdit, Qt
- Augmented Reality based Tele-operation System for Controlling Mobile Robots in Unstructured Environments.
- Developed video image processing software for detecting obstacles, based on pattern laser variation on a Merlin rover.
- Cansat satellite software for satellite tracking and health monitoring. Device drivers for sensors interfaced to the microcontroller.
Technology: OpenCV, C, C++, Player platform, Mobrob OS, Java3d, Linux.
Senior Member Technical staff
- Successfully implemented MU (Multi User service) in Olite 10g product.
- Olite 10g product porting to Embedded Linux (SH4)
Technology:Olite embeddable RDBMS internals, ODBC, JDBC, Java XML-query, and Java stored procedures, porting issues, C, C++, Linux
- Implemented DOPRA Dynamic Modules (DDM) Subsystem, for enabling dynamic loading and unloading of DOPRA (Distributed Object Oriented Programmable Real time Architecture) based modules and a Debugger (GDBServer) DDM which can be used to debug other DDMs.
- Developed distributed CMP (configuration management plane)/CDM modules for storing routing/switch/gateway configuration data for DOPRA.
- Implemented Load Balance module for DOPRA
- Performed design & development of Memory File system for DOPRA
- FTP, TFTP and XMODEM protocol server modules for DOPRA
- Support and change request handling in Sx2000 soft-switch maintenance project.
Technology:Vxworks, Linux, C, C++, DOPRA, Experience with distributed computing, and middleware.