- Around 8 years of Comprehensive Experience in Object - Oriented Programming, Design, Development, Support and testing of Client/Server, J2EE, Web and UI Applications in various domains including HealthCare, finance, Insurance and other domains.
- Experience in large scale SDLC (Software Development and Life Cycle) including Requirements Analysis, Project Planning, System and Database Design, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation using Waterfall and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures, Arrays and Collection Framework.
- Implemented various Design Patterns such as Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton pattern , Façade and Abstract Factory .
- Good working knowledge on Spring modules like Spring.io , Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Webflow, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Forms
- Expertise in Spring Security Framework and Good working Knowledge on OAuth for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in building Microservices with the help of Spring Boot and developed spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Used Persistence Frameworks, Hibernate 2.0, 3.0, JPA to map POJO classes.
- Experience in Web Service Technologies like REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML .
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using XML based web services such as SOAP and RESTful.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS SQL, MySQL 5.6 and Postgre SQL . Experience in writing SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures and triggers . Worked with Non-relational databases like MongoDB, Cassandra .
- Experience in writing test cases using various frameworks and tools like Test- NG, Junit , Mockito , and Selenium/Cucumber .
- Strong knowledge in developing UML Diagrams such as Use Case, Class, Activity, Sequence and Data Flow diagrams using UML tools like IBM Rational, Visual Paradigm and Microsoft Visio.
- Configured log4j to enable/disable logging in application.
- Familiar with Networking, TCP/IP, UDP concepts.
- Knowledge with IP addressing and TCP/IP networking.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Subversion/CVS/Git).
- Extensive Experience with Java Compliant IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans , IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite(STS), TOAD, RAD .
- Decent programming knowledge in shell scripting on Unix/Linux Environment.
- Design high availability (HA) applications on AWS across Availability Zones and Availability Regions.
- Good knowledge in Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon web Services (AWS).Worked with various AWS, EC2 , CFT, RDS and S3 CLI tools.
- Experience in implementation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment using Docker, Jenkins and AWS APIs.
- Effective time management, teamwork, leadership quality and commitment with excellent skills in approach.
Frameworks: Struts 2.0,Spring 3.0/2.5,Spring.io, Hibernate, IBATIS, Prime Faces
Front end Technologies: HTML, HTML5, EXTJS, CSS 2.1, CSS 3, Bootstrap, jQuery, DOJO, GWT, Angular JS 1.x/2, JSF, Node.Js, React.Js
Server Side scripting: JSP, PHP
Markup Technologies: XML, XSL, HTML, DHTML, XSLT
Web Services/Tools: JAXRPC,JAXWS, JAX: RS, Jersey, SOAP, REST
Application/Web Servers: WebLogic 11g/10.0/9.x, WebSphere Portal 8.x, JBoss 8.0.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.0
Database: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , MySQL, DB2 10.1/9.0, PostgreSQL 8, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE Tools: IBM WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) RAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio Code
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mock objects in Spring, Jasmine, Selenium/Cucumber Web Driver, TestNG
Versioning Tools: CVS, SVN, Rational Clear Case
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, LINUX, Sun Solaris
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Jenkins
Database Tools: TOAD, MySQL Query Browser, Squirrel SQL Client
Protocols: SOAP, LDAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RMI: IIOP, SAML, FIX
SDLC Methodology: Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall
Messaging Tools: JMS, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Confidential, Duluth, GA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Used Agile (with Scrum) methodology to improve productivity.
- Used Micro services Architecture Style for developing Web application.
- Responsible for implementing the workflow and business process management of our application using Activiti BPM Platform.
- Used Exceptions, Collections, Multi-threading, J2EE for application development.
- Used Multithreading to enable multiple operations to be performed simultaneously.
- Development of Web Front End using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap,React.js, JSON, XML and performed validations using Java Script and AJAX.
- Developed Proto type using Angular JS for single page application development.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring Framework and Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) by writing TestNG test cases in the coding part of Java methods.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments.
- Used tools like Jenkins for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Used Docker file for creating Docker images, worked on managing Docker volumes.
- Used Git for version control, JRocket - Mission Control for Java Performance Tuning.
- Performed installations, configurations and deployments using Tomcat Application Server in Linux Environments.
- Used MS SQL Server 2012 database for creating DB tables and PL/SQL Stored Procedures and SQL scripts.
- Developed RESTful Web services using Spring Boot and consumed in the Application.
- Used IBM RAD7 as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA and Confluence for bug and issue tracking.
- For Asynchronous processing, we developed internal Apache Kafka infrastructure. This is also used for communication between micro services.
- Provided technical support for problems faced by end users. Handled sensitive and critical end-users with ease.
- Provided and updated design, deployment, and release documents and managed code change documentation.
- Worked on re-engineering, updated code and configurations.
- Interacted with quality assurance team to ensure deliverables to internal clients.
Environment: Java 8,MS SQL Server 2012 database, PL/SQL, Micro services, Tomcat Server, JBoss Application Server, JUnit, IBM RAD7 , Log4j, JSP, JDBC, JSON, REST, Spring Boot, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Spring.io, AWS(Amazon Web Services), Git, Kafka, Jira, Confluence, Node.js, React.js, MongoDB.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Agile/Scrum methodology to develop the application.
- Developed application using Micro services architectural style.
- Developed new business workflows using the jBPM tool & deployed them as PAR (Archive) files. Workflows are created to send requests to different service groups for approval, whenever new service requests or complaints are raised.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets, and JSP, JSF components to be deployed on a Web Logic Application server and Apache Tomcat 6.0 application servers.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Spring Dependency Injection (DI) and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Created POC for Spring Batch for running batch jobs.
- Configured the xml files for Spring Security injection to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Used SAML for SSO login to access the web service provided and OAuth for authorizing the user to the application.
- Configured the xml files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Developed a Message Driven Bean that uses JMS to manage backend transactions and approval for user loan applications using Active MQ.
- Developed the integration techniques using Apache Camel.
- Responsible for pagination for the application by integrating Spring framework with Angular JS and jQuery for creating behavioral aspects of the web page.
- Involved in preparing test cases using Behavioral Driven Development (BDD), Cucumber/Selenium to validate all UI components, Popups, Browser navigations, Mouse Movements.
- Written test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes.
- Worked with Mock Objects while running the JUnit test cases for batch processing.
- Worked with the NoSQL Database Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2, S3.
- Large Object Tuning (JVM Tuning) to reduce risk with heap fragmentation, consumption, high memory utilization and improve the stability. JProfiler is used for JVM tuning. Used Apache JMeter for performance tuning and profiling testing.
- IDE used for development is IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD) and Eclipse.
- Used for Jira for bug and issue tracking.
- Consumed Web Services for transferring data between different applications.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Senior Java/J2ee Developer
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, Analysis, Conceptual Design while upgrading the project on Spring framework.
- Developed Controllers using Spring MVC Annotation.
- Used Ajax to communicate with the server to get the asynchronous response.
- Design service to create separate endpoints for different operations such that several clients can invoke the service for their business transaction processing.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service for Loan Supply department. Implemented the logging framework in the SOA environment.
- Implemented the business logic to process transactions for rule evaluation under the generated java stubs / POJO's.
- Implemented Persistent layer using Hibernate API.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring business components using Hibernate Template.
- Created Oracle 10g database tables, stored procedures, sequences, triggers, views
- Create callable statements to utilize stored procedures for faster execution of SQL inserts.
- Create text message using a configuration file for data mapping and utilize Java Messaging Service (JMS) API to the transaction message to other application via Message Queue.
- Implemented Spring JMS message senders to send alerts to Tech Support Team from MQ.
- Designed the UML, created class, sequential diagrams using modified code.
- Create AAR/WAR file using Maven for deploying/build process.
- Deployed WAR file in Apache Tomcat (7.0) server / IBM WebSphere (8.0)
- Used Git to track and maintain the different versions of the application.
- Created JUnit test scripts to unit test the code flow.
- Testing and bug fixing to reach the end to end flow.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr Java\J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development of e-bill payment system as well as account transfer system and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Developed and flexible, scalable, utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate ORM and Spring Framework.
- Extensive experience in building GUI (Graphical User Interface) using JSF and ICE Faces.
- Experience using ICE Faces Tag Libraries to develop user interface components.
- Used JSF, JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS for manipulating, validating, customizing, error messages to the User Interface.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that use the POJOs to represent the persistence database tables. These POJOs are serialized Java Classes that would not have the business processes.
- Used EJBs (Session beans) to implement the business logic, JMS for communication for sending updates to various other applications and MDB for routing priority requests.
- All the Business logic in all the modules is written in core Java.
- Used SQL Server as the backend database using Windows OS. Involved in design of the database schema and development of Stored Procedures.
- Designed and developed Utility Class that consumed the message from the Java message Queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers. Used Java Mail API for sending emails.
- Deployed the applications on BEA Web Logic Application Server.
- Implemented Spring IOC for reducing the tight coupling between objects.
- Wrote Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the MySQL database.
- Used CVS for version control and Maven as a build tool.
- Developed Session Beans and DAO classes for Accounts and other Modules.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements.
- Understanding business objectives and implementation of business logic.
- Effectively participated in weekly client communications with Business Analysts.
- Involved in the architecture team for design and implementation of system
- Provide Utility classes to generate Excel report.
- Implemented Design Pattern like Singleton, DAO and MVC.
- Development of Front End using Struts MVC.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP using SOAP UI to implement business integration with different system components.
- Wrote HTML, CSS and used JQuery for non-interactive webpage designs.
- Provided database interface using JDBC Drivers with back-end asDB2.
- Utility module to provide Authentication and Authorization.
- Developed generic paging solution to integrate with listing pages.
- Wrote unit test cases using JUnit.
- Wrote SQL Queries and PL/SQL procedures for the application.
- Worked on batch jobs, deployed and ran in UNIX environment.
- Worked with Agile methodology to build applications.
Environment: Java, SPRING, J2SE 1.4.2, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, DB2, EJB, Java Script, JMS, HTML, CSS3, J2EE Design Patterns, Web Services, AXML, SOAP, Web Sphere 6, BEA Web logic 8.1, Sub Version.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in development, coding and unit testing server pages using JSP and Action Classes in Struts Framework
- Customized views in JSP with HTML, Java Script and CSS
- Developed Templates for page layout and navigation using Tiles.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Various J2EE patterns like Data Access Object (DAO), MVC and Singleton, Session Façade to ensure robust, flexible, configurable and extensible application
- Developed RESTFUL web services using JAX-RS.
- Designed and developed Unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed Ant scripts to build and deploy the applications
- Involved in Integration of Modules.
- Developed unit test cases and executed by conducting the peer reviews.
Environment: J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, Struts1.1, HTML, DHTML, CSS, REST, JAX-RS, WebSphere Application Server, Tomcat, Oracle 9i.