- Overall 4 years of experience in developing Web based applications along with Standalone applications.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance.
- Involved in writing SQL queries to load data into databases such as Oracle, SQL and MySQL.
- Working knowledge on repositories such as GitHub and Bit Bucket.
- Knowledge on JIRA, Maven, ANT, SOAP, Load Runner and REST.
- Have good communication skills and client liaison.
- Flexible to adapt to any new frame works and environments.
- Highly organized and dedicated with positive attitude.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, C#
Frameworks: Spring, PHP, Angular JS.
Database: Oracle, SQL, MySQL.
Database API: JDBC, Hibernate.
Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish, XAMPP, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Content Management System: WordPress.
- Enhance my skills as a Developer.
- Develop a middleware application for integrating JSON’s between two application using Spring Boot and Angular along with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap JS.
- Using tools such as iTextSharp and Select PDF convert C# code to PDF.
- Developed ticket tracking system to store the number of tickets being handled weekly into MySQL database using spring and Hibernate.
- Develop changes with accordance to client specification to the Client Website.
- Worked as part of an agile team and attended Scrum meetings with managers and other developers.
- Working knowledge of consuming and producing Web services(Soap & Rest)
- Used tools such as Karma and Protractor for End - End testing.
- Performed Push, Pull and Commit operations using GitBash command line.
- Used Maven to download POM dependencies for Spring Boot application.
Java Intern / Developer
- Worked on learning Encryption techniques like AES and DES.
- Learnt JAVA and J2EE technologies.
- Developed an Admin page to login into Employ Portal.
- Developed an application to send and receive data such as images
- Used AES and DES to encrypt and decrypt the images with unique key.
- Devised such a way to divide image into pixels and encrypt each pixel image using the generated key such that each pixel is encrypted multiple times to increase security.
- Each End user has the encryption key along with the decryption key.
- Developed a technique through which different image formats can be supported in encryption and decryption techniques.
Freelance Software Developer
- Learnt technologies like C, C++, HTML, JSP, CSS and XML.
- Developed own version of Hangman game with changes designed by advisor(Professor).
- Used C++ to create the shell of the game and deployed the code using command prompt.
- Developed changes to the library to setup accounts for each student and professors.
- Report each step of development to the advisor for approval.