- Competent in usage of test equipment, including signal generators, signal analyzers, oscilloscopes, and VNAs.
- Experience in design, development, and implementation of systems with transmitters, modulators, and receivers.
- Familiarity with RF/analog simulation tools to model system level and circuit performance.
- Knowledge of wireless communications, network design, RF systems, VLSI and analog IC Design.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, RIP), LAN and WAN technologies
- Exceptional organizational skills, versatility, and skill at multi - tasking in a time-sensitive environment.
- Self-motivated and equally able to work either independently or as a member of a project team.
Broad technical background: Matlab, Java, C/C++, VHDL, Verilog, MIPS, Python, CAD, Synopsys, Altera Quartus II, Xilinx ISE, AWR Microwave Office, LabVIEW, Wireshark, OPNET, Windows, OSX, Linux, and Unix.
Junior IT Consultant
- Provided technical support for hardware, software, wireless network access, VPN, email, and smart phones to 40,000 students and employees.
Assistant Project Coordinator (Intern)
- Planned and managed infrastructure software engineering projects, applying waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Delivered routine status reports and communicated issues to stakeholders.