Highly qualified Java/JEE Developer with 5 years of well - rounded experience in design, implementation, troubleshooting, debugging, and testing. Expert at leveraging the latest in development best practices to improve the full software development lifecycle, resulting in flexible, high-performance applications. Proven track record of delivering according to client expectations through requirements management and skillful software design. Skilled at implementing web applications using advanced frameworks, web services, and design patterns.
Software Development Application Engineering Interpersonal Skill Result Oriented Systems Administration Troubleshooting & Diagnosis Team Building Technical Implementation
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, JAXWS, Google Guice
Web/Application Server: GlassFish, Apache Tomcat, Jboss, WAMP, Apache HTTP Server
Frameworks & Technologies: Spring, ADF, Hibernate, JPA,, JSF, JDBC, Hadoop/MapReduce , AngularJS,PrimeFaces, BootStrap, Wordpress, Tiles, KendoUI, Apache Corodova
SDLC: Agile/ Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative & Incremental, TDD
Databases: Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, NoSQL,MS Access, MongoDB
Design Patterns: MVC, IOC, DI, Command, Factory, Strategy, Façade, Observer, Mediator, Adapter, Iterator, Singleton,, COR, Front Controller
IDE & Tools: Eclipse(STS), NetBeans, JDeveloper, Report,StarUML, Dreamweaver, Telerik, Putty, Nmon, Git SVN
BuildTools: Maven, Gradle
Version Control: Git, Bitbucket
Platforms: Windows XP / 7 / 10, Linux(Ubuntu),Mac OS X, Android, CentOS
Confidential, Dover, DE
- Analyzing performance and Indentifying bottlenecks in software development application
- Implemented case management mobile application webservices, coded application models, designed class diagrams
- Developed Case management application map locator, views, form validations and ajax calls to backend webservices
- Implemented Medical System Pharmacy Order Reports
Technologies & Tools: Jersey 2, Kendo UI, jQuery, Angular JS, ADF Framework, JDeveloper, Apache Corodova
Java/ JEE Developer
- Handled requirements gathering and analysis, system architecture, performance management, and system documentation.
- Coded to the industry standard and implemented HRIS by developing an HR admin module, and developing a robust payroll module as well as company website with diverse features and services.
- Delivered significant performance improvements via code refactoring and implementation optimizations.
Associate Technical Officer
- Addressed and resolved hangs, crashes, and performance issues using root cause analysis and diagnosis.
- Configured software and services as needed while working with Agile team.
- Created a robust network traffic reporting system for generating the traffic rate report
- Selected to attend a paid seminar on developing network traffic reporting.
- Built an employee evaluation system with well-defined criteria, assessments, and the ability to modify the values of evaluation parameters.
- Successfully Implemented Spring MVC web application using Maven as build management tool, Apache Tiles for presentation layer, JPA persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Recognized for excellent performance with a promotion to team leader.
Web Application Developer
- Improved the hospital management system by deploying request flow for various roles and notification modules with appropriate Unit testing and logging
- Involved in coding for DAOs, Services and Controllers along with writing HQL and Criteria queries.
- Developed tender management system with MVC pattern.
- Expanded the school management system by deploying parental roles, mark manipulation, attendance, and fee management roles involving design patterns such as Command, Singleton, State, and Factory Patterns.
- Followed Agile methodology, created user interface using Telerik and designed Class diagram using StarUML.
Technologies & Tools: C#, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, CSS, HTML, MS SQL Server, Telerik, MS Visual Studio 2003,