Highly motivated C#/ASP.NET Developer with experiences using object oriented analysis and design techniques in Front - End Applications. Seeking a position as a junior .net developer by utilize my technical knowledge and experiences for developing .net applications as per client specifications.
Languages: C#, C++, Visual Basic, Java
Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5, Entity Framework, JSP/Servlet
IDE : Visual Studio 2013, MyEclipse, Eclipse
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7x, JBoss 5.0, WebLogic 7.0
Database : MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL
Front End Technologies: HTML, XML, CSS
Automation Tools: Quality Center (ALM), Quick-Test Professional (UFT)
Web Services: SOAP, REST, SOAP UI
Design Modeling: OOA/OOD, UML
Documentation Tools: MS Office 2003/2007/2010
Operating System: Windows 7/XP/2000
Confidential, Reading, PA
Junior Java Developer
- Updating of the JSP web pages, embedded with XML, HTML and SQL codes, as per the requirement.
- Understanding of the system and user requirements based on provided documents and also from Business Analyst.
- Written codes in Java, HTML/XML, CSS and frequently tested the functional requirement, along with the performance, of the system.
- Performed SQL queries occasionally for the data verification in the SQL server.
- Working effectively alongside other developers, business analysts and project managers to discuss the user requirements, solutions, new ideas, and how to successfully implement the existing application system.
- Actively participated in weekly scrum and group meetings for discussing about any issues, if arises.
Confidential, Fairborn, OH
Junior Java Developer
- Involved in analyzing, coding, testing, implementation, creating documentation and maintaining of the software applications, accordance to the requirement.
- Provided technical input in creating functional specifications when implementations are needed for the application.
- Clear understanding of users needs and collaborated with other consultants, developers, and support teams, to complete the design, coding and testing of the application.
- Used Weblogic server to deploy the Application(s) generated on JDeveloper.
- Perform manual testing of the software to verify the various functionality of the application.
- Worked in a team environment with other developers, analysts, project managers and client staff.