- Seven years of Innovative Web Development experience offering full development lifecycle from concept through delivery of next - generation applications and customizable solutions.
- Six Years in ASP.Net Development
- Expert in advanced development methodologies, tools and processes contributing to the design and rollout of cutting-edge software applications.
- Known for excellent troubleshooting skills - able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions.
- Agile Methodology
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Application Programming Interface (API)
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Web Application Development
- Redesign the Federal Sector Portal (FedSep) from Oracle to Angular JS.
- Develop allegation pages for an application called IMS NXG (now moving to Angular JS).
- Develop a report dashboard in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Participated in various SRCUM meetings.
- Varity of street lights design
- GIS integrated asset management
- Purchased Order for new street lights projects
- Programming of Street Lights into Sentinel Systems
- Work with Design Engineers to complete variety of street light design
- Manage Street Lights related projects
Freelance Web developer
- Managing and Supporting existing business applications like electronic voucher, Know Your Customer ((KYC) the customer registration system been used), Black Berry Provisioning, Telecommunication Billing System, SIM card administration system training end users in using the business applications listed above as a front end user .
- Work with vendor to upgrade, customized those system, redesign or implement new systems based on business request and requirements, by adding fields when necessary to the database and on the GUI using HTML, CSS and ASP.Net.
- Generate administrative reports from telecommunication application for management analysis and business forces plans, by writing SQL scripts to query the database and generate reports to Ms Excel
- Run Periodic compliance checks on systems based on Confidential standard. Using Standardize check lists
Enterprise Software Developer
- Designed, modified, developed and implemented database applications using Visual Basic and later C# as front end and Microsoft SQL Server as backend.
- Develop and manage website using DotNetNuke (DNN) and Drupal 7. Installing configuring modules, page layout and appearance editing the cascading style sheet (CSS) to give a unique outcome.
- Redesign our custom applications (Human Resource Payroll, Human Resource Accounting Package, and Fixed Assets) using ASP.Net and Microsoft SQL 2008 to meet business needs.