- Sun Certified Java Programmer/ Senior Software Engineer/Lead Consultant with 9years of strong development skills, with in depth understanding of Core Java, object oriented programming.
- 7+ years of extensive product development experience inCalypso with Confidential and possess strong experience working with technologies such as Core Java, Swing, XML, Log4j, Ant, XStream, Spring MVC, Spring batch, hibernate, maven, HTML5, CSS and JSON.
- Experience in Multithreading, Data Structures, Design Patterns, Databases, Generics, Serialization, Collections, Hash maps, Concurrent Hash maps, Exception handling.
- Implementations of framework core features that involved development collaboration with multiple downstream system teams across the globe.
- Creating technical specification, code review, unit and integration testing involving the end to end testing with different downstream systems.
- Worked on many Open Source technologies with specialization in Java/J2EE and Eclipse.
- Was recognized for finding out errors/improvements in existing framework and provided solutions for fixing them.
- Exposure to Java 8, functional programming.
- Familiarity with working in Linux environments.
- Familiarity with restful web services.
- Experience of working Test Driven Development model. Experience in writing Junit test cases.
- We worked on building a new trading system for GFX. In this project, we developed a completely new platform using Java 1.8, Spring, Akka actors and Google protobuf for high speed concurrency. It will be used for booking high volume GFX trades.
- My responsibilities included framework designing, working on core features and collaborated with different teams across globe. Apart from being independent contributor in development, as Lead consultant my additional responsibilities included holding scrum meetings of offshore team and updating the onshore lead about weekly status of the team.
Senior Software EngineerResponsibilities:
- Worked in a small development team for a new back office product that is capable of tracking and performing regulatory reporting of confirmations to regulatory authority i.e. DFA and ESMA. This system receives confirmations from all the front office systems such as Calypso, Summit and Murex etc. This tracking is performed by a workflow process that opens a case (per trade) and follows it through its lifecycle. Apart from reporting, it has audit maintenance as well.
Technologies: Spring MVC, Spring batch, hibernate, maven, HTML5, CSS and JSON.
Associate Software EngineerResponsibilities:
- We worked on building a new tool called Tele Presence Program Management System which is being used for managing conference room bookings. The technologies we used are Struts framework, Java 1.5, JSP, Servlets. My contribution was development of classes to manage business delegate layer.