- 1 year of experience in software development with a strong Java, J2EE back ground and UI Development.
- Extensive experience working in a Test - Driven Development and Agile-Scrum Development.
- Experience in working in both Windows and UNIX platforms including programming and debugging skills in UNIX.
- Good working knowledge of J2EE best practice toolsets such as Maven.
- Employing Java Object/Relational bridge technologies such as Hibernate, JPA, and spring.
- Developed applications using frameworks and API like Spring MVC.
- JAVA/J2EE development experience in server side and client side programming.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE programming - JDBC, Servlets, JSP.
- Experience in Multithreading.
- Developed applications based on Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture using core design patterns (creational, structural, behavioral) and J2EE design patterns (Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator etc.).
- Sound working knowledge of performance tuning in JAVA and J2EE including hibernate tuning
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like GIT and SVN.
- Experience in using Maven to compile, package and deploy the components to the Application Servers.
- Good knowledge in Restful Web Services.
- Good Knowledge of using IDE Tools like Eclipse, NetBeans for Java/J2EE application development.
- Experience in installing, configuring, tuning IBM Web Sphere 6.x/5.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x.
- Proficiency in working with databases like Oracle, MySQL.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle and SQL Server environments.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows XP/7/8.
- Exposure to Oracle, DB2, and MySQL databases in developing applications using SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment like Eclipse, RAD 7.5/8.5 for code development.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services applications using REST Client, REST API, SOAP UI.
Programming: Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets and other java related technologies.)
Frameworks: Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, Web Service, DAO, Security, etc.), Hibernate, Bootstrap.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, CSS, Web Services, REST
Web Servers: Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Databases: Oracle, MySQL.
Database Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD.
Other Tools: JIRA, Taiga.io, GWT.
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), iOS
Confidential, Plano, TX
Java Developer Trainee
- Applied agile methodology for design/ development, Prepared project plan and test plans
- Developed REST web services to expose the Middleware services.
- Designed and developed the gateway framework with caching features.
- Applied design patterns such as delegator, singleton and other J2EE patterns
- Architecture solution, Requirement gathering, Estimation and Prepare the Technical Design and Architecture document.
- Create storyboards and wireframes for front end.
- Architect Java skeleton code.
- Formulated technical strategy with various functional areas across application
- Implemented persistence to database using the hibernate ORM.
- Developed front end pages using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Using Angular 4 for front end development.
- Implemented Spring MVC.
- Review team work products/deliverable(s) for quality
- Using JIRA for project Management and previously used Taiga.io.
- Provide a technical solution to the team If there is any technical issue
- Coordinating for Performance test
- Design and use of REST full web services.
- Using Jenkins for continuous integration for testing and deploying code into production.
- Developed and executed test strategy and coordinated QA testing in Agile Environment.
- Supported solution designing activities and automated test scripts
- Worked on writing test plans, test cases for various major and minor projects and skillfully executing them.
- Writing Test Data and Test cases for the new features.
- Enhanced test plan with new test cases at regular intervals of time.
- Developed automation framework for web application testing.
- Performing Regression and Functional, testing in QA, Stage and Production environments.
- Tested the response format of REST services in XML, and JSON.
- Used various drivers specific to each browser to write scripts for testing across various browsers.
- Responsible for UAT project planning like creating testing scenario, test plans, and test scripts
- Defined the Scope of testing for User Acceptance Testing.
Environment: Google Web Toolkit, XML, Spring, HTML, Hibernate, EJB, JSP, JPA, JDBC2.0, Java Script, Angular 4, Eclipse, JSON, JQuery, Rest Web services, Tomcat Server, SQL server, TOAD, Jenkins, QC, GIT.