- Proficient technologist with extensive experiences in data science, digital technologies, cloud product development, and enterprise architecture research, and management experiences on global enterprises.
- Over twenty one (21) plus years of industry experience in entire digital solution and product development lifecycle of complex enterprise information system utilizing the core development technologies.
- As Chief Architect, Cloud Technologist, and Strategist, provides strategic enterprise data architecture, machine learning, and digital transformation based products and solutions to multinational clients.
- Over sixteen (16) years of architecture and managing the timely deployment of end - to-end solutions or product utilizing cutting edge information architecture frameworks, data governance, and data management methodologies.
- Over fourteen (14) years of experience on design, development, and architecting enterprise solutions and products based on modern modeling languages and transformation techniques.
- Cloud computing (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), Big data architecture, Cognitive computing, IoT, API Management, Microservices, and blockchain at diversified industry segments.
- Immense contributions to mobility, telecommunication, retail & CPGN, eCommerce, media & broadcast, entertainment, pharmaceutical, finance & trading, utility, insurance, manufacturing, transport, logistics, and healthcare organizations.
- Delivers technical overview presentations to investors and stakeholders.
- Success planning besides directing activities that deliver innovative information technology, networking, and customer service solutions and products.
- Digital technologies
- Information architecture and BI
- Application modernization
- Real-time analytics
- Infrastructure management
- Risk management and cost assessment
- Emerging technologies and marketing
- IT strategies and governance
- Team building and program management
- Business process management (BPM) and CRM
Confidential, Phoenixville, PA
Chief Cloud Architect
- Created, established, and delivered all aspects of technology and digital transformation. Alliances, partnerships, pre-sales processes to approach prospects, RFPs, and workshops.
- Governance frameworks, best practices, and assessment methodologies for advancements of data science platform and service offerings including Cloud, IoT, Microservices, Big Data, Mobility, and API management.
- Heading technology teams of cloud and application modernization initiative across North America. Leading and defining cloud transformation strategy, operational policies and compliances, change management, high availability, business continuity, and execution plan for channel data management.
- Review technology landscape for data provisioning, information architecture deliverables, and deployments in Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, and Azure). Strategizing machine learning and data services factory model and budget (cost effective solution resulting ~$3M in annual savings).
- Derived products and partnerships to upgrade 36 components in cloud including supply-chain management, policy administration, payments & billings, portals, and various information management technologies.
- Estimation, project plan, and resource allocation. Cloud native strategy workshop and roundtable discussion with customers, partners, vendors, and stakeholders identifying enterprise-wide assessment methodology and digital transformation.
- Enterprise-wide security, access, authorization, and cloud configuration (60K employees across the globe in 21 countries). Providing information architecture trade-off analysis and roadmap.
- Cloud architecture readiness assessment for ~457 nodes and average of 80 to 90 terabytes of daily transactions and data streams for analytics.
- RFP response preparation for modernization of integration architecture introducing ESB, API management platform, Managed File Transfer (MFT) tool, and Business Rule Engine (BRE).
- Directing enterprise-wide technology modeling, data governance, cloud enabled infrastructure, and services architecture. Implied OSIMM and ACG practices.
- Strategic initiatives and 2 to 5 years roadmap for enterprise-wide architecture and sales in collaboration with HR, Finance, Legal, Facilities and Security .
Confidential, Northridge, CA
- Securing world class emerging data science technologies development teams such as Cloud computing, Big Data, and API Management for various strategic and entrepreneur initiatives.
- Digitization, cloud architecture specification, governance, SOX standards, and assessment to precisely enumerate data services with autonomous business process lifecycle management for engaging consumers with diversified brands of products.
- Strategist to leverage and maintain business processes and appropriate separation of concerns for deliver diverse dimensions of data in adherence to acquisition.
- Assessed enterprise media frameworks to estimate and end-to-end delivery of technology modernization initiative (Esprit - Digital Asset Management platform).
- Provided selection criteria, rating, and contractual agreements for the integration strategy and tools/ technologies among different enterprise data sources and entities to streamline corporate operations and business continuity.
- Defined policies, processes, and governance model to provide amalgamated customer service solutions for disparate enterprise-grade product-lines ($MB in revenue and ~10K agents).
- Placed enterprise-grade technology framework to integrate heterogeneous data sources, platforms, and applications to Cloud (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS).
- Derived agile management methodology (SCRUM/Sprint), metrics, and roadmap to develop as well as to deliver new product on a timely basis.
- Risk management processes and SWOT analysis to introduce novel product for the specific target market.
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
Chief Enterprise Architect
- Canonical data services (within SaaS environment) specification and retrieving appropriate query plan to increase data abstraction layer reliability and scalability, reusability, and performance across diversified platforms as well as multiple data sources.
- Evaluated business requirements and its implication to identify service level agreements (SLAs) and the requirement for data virtualization. Examples: Annuity Profile, Policy Details, and Legal Restrictions.
- Architected data services of Customer, Agent, and Contract based on business requirements for the specific search criteria.
- Architected services as well as evaluated service interface granularity for the transformation of “as-is” enterprise to "to-be" SOA based infrastructure from provided business processes (Contributions and Sponsorships processes.
- Assessed enterprise architecture (EA) frameworks and provided selection criteria. Adapted hybrid approach (TOGAF ADM and Zachman) and provided EA as well as SOA governance model.
- Managed EA operating model (EAOM) based on hybrid approach and updated EAOM periodically derivative of Proof-of-Concept (PoC) implementation.
- Architected interfaces to accomplish custom codec facility within enterprise architecture framework including startup and initialization sequence.
- Architect event driven (EDA) synchronization between various components (or services) to accomplish real-time enterprise information integration (or portal) within service oriented content management infrastructure.
- Architected software services based solution to integrate Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) and Optimized Link State Routing (OLSR) auto-configuration, messaging, and authentication within existing enterprise infrastructure.
- Architected and integrated data model for real-time enterprise application online billing and payment utilizing Collaboration Server features.
- Introduced accurate model to compute figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, tax rates, amortization, present value, ROA, ROI, TCO, proportions, percentages, mean, standard deviation.
Sr. Enterprise Architect
- Analysis of business artifacts and corresponding requirements management to architect Provider Backbone Transport (PBT) for Nortel's enterprise service provisioning product.
- Integrated services based real-time content management to provide collaboration capabilities across enterprise product development team.
- Validation rule enterprise architecture framework and database design to the trunk provisioning facility of PBT configuration.
- Algorithm specification to Point-to-Multipoint (P2M) and Any-to-Any (A2A) service provision from the web enabled Topology view of enterprise network.
- Architected and developed interfaces of auto-discovery modules for Service Units (SUs) located to enterprise-wide infrastructure utilizing design patterns.
- Architected automated test tool capabilities to deliver configuration and primary images for the devices allocated to the network elements at remote customer locations.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Enterprise Architect (Manager)
- Research and development to establish model driven architecture (MDA) based real-time enterprise information integration (REI) initiating “Advanced Technologies Group”(ATG).
- Analyze business requirements to accomplish process transformation for agent-based workflow within enterprise software infrastructure.
- Develop process execution engine element of REI simulation exploring impact to compare and contrast various enterprise architecture frameworks - Zachman, GERAM, PERA, TOGAF, and CIMOSA.
- Business cases and data flow diagrams to establish layered based event driven enterprise software architecture framework pertaining to data mining product intended for CPGN retail industry during point-of-sale (POS).
- SOA to achieve affective web enabled enterprise content management framework and web services for multiple clients pervasive to service industry.
- Software product development strategy specification document and classification to accomplish apposite project plan supporting CRM.
- Distinguish requirements and implementation to enhance scalability, performance, and reliability (SPR) capabilities of data engine.
Platform: Confidential ’s Itanium, HP UX, RUP, Requisite-Pro, Clearcase, BEA Weblogic, POSIX Multithreading, C/C++, MS-Project 2002, XML/ SOAP, J2EE, GME, PHP, MySQL, Apache, Siebel, Savvion Process Modeler/ Business Manager.
- Led data-plane application components architecture team of enterprise Ethernet switch/router infrastructure and ensured quality as well as schedule of product deliverables.
- Designed, developed, and reviewed layer 2 and 3 features and provided defect prevention plan (DPP) for the software artifacts realized during review process.
- Illustrated execution model of reconfiguration manager between different network planes lowering software development and maintenance costs of forwarding application component.
- Identified software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies/strategies for improved performance and further guideline to team members analyzing impact of software design patterns.
- Incorporated CMMI level 4 and 5 to system software group. Metrics collection and risk tracking.
- CRM and plan microcode development activities.
Platform: IXP1200/IXP2400, MPC8240, Gigabit Ethernet, TCP/IP, MPLS, Linux, Windows NT, UML, Clearcase, Teja NP Design tool, MS Project 2000, PowerPoint, C/C++, J2EE.
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
Lead Software Architect - Systems Analyst
- Model driven architecture (MDA) of platform independent back-plane communication software between host board (Pentium) and StrongARM processor.
- Research to identify strategies of multi-processor communication through fast ethernet and PCI Bridge providing enterprise level agility as well as integrity to various categories of customers.
- Intricate architectural specification document with sequence and collaboration diagrams for the implementation of identified business artifacts.
- Design and development of enterprise user interfaces in terms of resource adaptor to evaluate effectiveness of the proposed customer centric solution.
Platform: IXP1200, i21555 PCI Bridge, i82557 Fast Ethernet, Pentium III, Linux, VxWorks, Windows 2000, Tornado, CVS, C/C++, J2EE - EJB.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
Senior Software Engineer
- Architect interfaces to signaling layer protocols of MPC8260 segmentation and reassembly (SAR) driver.
- Derive clustering mechanism by means of buffer management techniques.
- Requirements gathering and customer communication to accomplish VT-switch product specification document.
- Define CMM level 2 and 3 in the startup environment for better software realization and to establish formal software processes.
- Use cases and sequence diagram to integrate ATM soft switch modules. Design and develop digit analysis algorithm for MeGaCo software.
- Design synchronization scheme to start/restart process of radio network controller (RNC).
- Performance analysis of the buffer management technique by the surface of ATM traffic engineering (QoS).
- Identify software artifacts and integration strategy at the base station (BS) component of WCDMA infrastructure.
Platform: MPC860, TI DSP, Linux, VxWorks, Solaris, H.248, Q93B, Q2940, Rational UML, C/C++, Java, Perforce, Sablime, Clearcase, Visual Studio, Tornado, GCC.
- Develop switch fabric booter software component of OC12/DS3 boards integrated with boot sequence of Real-Time Operating System kernel.
- Design test plans for cell-flow within the ATM-cell switch infrastructure including ASIC verification at software.
- Integrate diagnostic components and kernel considering multi-tasking/threading capabilities.
- Performance modeling and evaluation to identify enhanced marketing strategy.
Platform: AM29K Flash, VxWorks, CHORUS, Solaris, Tcl/Tk, C/C++, GNU, Clearcase, Frame Maker.
Confidential, Worcester, MA
Teaching and Research Assistant
- Assist undergraduate students to improve programming proficiency and proposals to improve quality of engineering courses.
- Enhance study of ATM-Network and ATM-LAN Emulation.
- Identify strategies for changing priorities of events at run-time to increase predictability of any active and real-time database systems (ARTDBS).
- Evaluate effectiveness of algorithms developing simulation model by exploiting parameters recognized in OBJECTIVE-benchmark intended for REACH (Texas Instruments).
Platform: UNIX, C++, Visual Basic4.0, HTML, SQL.
Assistant Systems Analyst
- Design and implement shared memory management module.
- Develop client/server model using rational rose. Software re-engineering.
Platform: VxWorks, QNX, Solaris, C/C++, Rational Rose (UML), POSIX threads.
- Theoretical analysis of multilayer perceptrons (MLPs) offered by neural network, trained with various learning algorithms.
- Design and develop “time series prediction using neural network.”
- Experimental evaluation of diverse patterns pertaining to signal processing unit.
Platform: Solaris, C, Back propagation algorithm.