- Possess strong knowledge of programming languages and analytical mindset to solve engineering problems and innovate new designs.
- Solid understanding of Android Development and quick learning ability of any new specialized software.
- Extensive knowledge in the Core application components of Android applications ( Activities, Fragments, Services, Multi - threading, Broadcast Receivers, and Content Providers )
- Experience in developing Android application using third party libraries including but not limited to SQLite, GSON, ButterKnife, Google Maps API, RetroFit, Picasso.
- Experience with all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies including Agile, Scrum and Waterfall .
- Skilled in using XML & JSON , GSON parsers; RESTful APIs to HttpGet and HttpPost data from/to feeds.
- Strives for elegant & rich UI app designs and simplicity in code while focusing on making robust applications.
- Made Android Applications from scratch and published to Google PlayStore under the developer Name JAM Studio.
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick Learner
- English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic
- JAVA, XML, SQLite, Python, VHDL, C#, C++
- Android Studio, Xamarin, Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE
- Google Material Design, JSON, Genymotion, Android Virtual Device (AVD), Gradle, RESTful APIs, SQLite Database, BlueStacks, Virtualbox, ProGuard, Apktool, dex2jar, Eclipse IDE, Android ADT plug-in, Xamarin, C#, Core Java, Git, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ
- Worked with Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Developed Applications using Android Studio Development environment
- Designed efficient UI using SearchView, TabLayout, VideoView and ReceylerView .
- Extensively utilized Retrofit library with OkHttp for API calls .
- Integrated SQLite to handle user data.
- Extensive testing was done on UI and backend prior to publishing, by deploying on physical devices and virtual devices using GenyMotion.
- Technologies used: Java, SQL Lite, XML/ XAML
- Participation in Sprint Planning and Sprint Status.
- Android apps were designed using native Google Material design elements.
Confidential, Houston, TX
IT Help Desk
- Troubleshooting software & hardware related problems faced by school, faculty, and students
- Troubleshoot network access problems for users or user groups
- Assist users with diverse operating systems problems ranging from Window, Apple to Android
- Installing/uninstalling new electronic equipment or programs
- Oversee day to day performance of all electronic devices in school
- Trained on marketing techniques & customer strategy.
- Marketed & promoted the Confidential Z10 device.