- Professional experience in design, development, implementation and maintenance of Java & J2EE web and client server based Internet applications with Confidential and Confidential GLT for 4+ years.
- Good Knowledge and working experience on Multi - Tier Architectures and Design using client-server and Web Technologies in banking and pharmaceuticals domain.
- Extensive hands on experience with all phases of SDLC using Agile methodology.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business application including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), Spring Framework, Web Services.
- Highly collaborative with proven track record of diving into unknown and inventing simple and elegant solution to complex business problems.
Programming Languages : Java, J2EE, C++
Java Technologies : Web Services, Spring, Angular 2, Typescript, Maven, JDBC, JUnit
Database Packages: Oracle 9i, MySQL and Apache Derby
Web Servers: WebSphere Application Server, Wild Fly, Tomcat
IDE for JAVA: RAD, Eclipse, STS
Tools: HP ALM QC, IBM RTC, IBM I Series, Jira, Github
- Responsible for building web based application for Confidential.
- Design project artifacts using Enterprise Architect tool which results into code skeleton for development.
- Develop business rules and interact with presentation, business, application and persistence layer.
- Construct web modules in Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services, AngularJS.
- Developed, deployed and consumed Enterprise RESTful and SOAP Web Services.
- Used JAXB for marshaling and unmarshalling the XML data.
- Modules worked upon are intake, data entry, prescription fulfillment.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Spring, RESTful, SOAP Web Service, Angular 2, Oracle, Enterprise Architect, Typescript, Maven, XML, JSON, Eclipse Mars, WildFly
- I drove the code base migration of 18 countries from MKS to RTC.
- Reduced manual efforts with my quick win ideas that resulted into cost saving of 52 man days and standardization/optimization of efforts.
- Coordinated with clients for analyzing new business requirements and compared existing features in live production environment.
- Designed project artefact Use Case diagram using Rational Rose Tool.
- Implemented and delivered end to end applications in Java, J2EE and Spring framework.
- Applied Spring IOC container to facilitate dependency injection.
- Implemented SOAP Web Services (WSDLs) using JAX-WS.
- Troubleshooting application with end clients in Post Implementation Support.
- Involved in developing JUnit test classes for unit and integration testing.
- Developed health check application to confirm the availability of UAT environment using Selenium.
- Scheduled Batch Jobs, analyzed job logs and suggested fix for the failed jobs.
Environment: Java 6, J2EE, Spring, SOAP Web Service, JMS MQ, Maven, XML, IBM RAD, IBM RTC, IBM I Series, Derby, HP ALM