- More than 14 years of professional IT expertise with the Requirement gathering, requirement and functional specification documentation, estimations, design proposal, quality assurance strategy, planning, documentation, execution and reporting for software systems.
- More than 4 years of experience as Application Manager/Production Support Team Lead/Data Architect for enterprise application coordinating geographically dispersed team.
- Vast experience on ETL strategy, design and implementation. Includes ETL across different platforms, Sybase, DB2, Oracle databases and flat files. Proficient in INFORMATICA.
- Data architect and modeling experience in building Logical and Physical data model, XML Blob Storage & Data Transformations to support a robust data management infrastructure.
- Extensive experience ( 4+ ) with Global AML KYC regulations and country specific requirements (35+ countries), Economic Sanctions, OCC & FINRA Compliance routines & exposure to designing Customer Due Diligence and Risk assessment processes and platforms.
- Strong leadership skills, highly responsible Effort Organization & Resource Management, Planning & tracking of project schedule, Strong Onshore, near shore and offshore co - ordination skills, 24/7 Production support and conflict resolution abilities.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed/ Enterprise / Web / Client Server systems using Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT), Webservice.
- Proficient in using WebLogic, Apache Tomcat and Apache Webserver, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Extensive experience in working on Unix/Linux, Solaris, AIX operating systems. Good working knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new functional & technical concepts quickly and utilized the same in a productive manner.
Operating Systems: Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux, NT
Database: Oracle, Microsoft Access, Sybase, DB2
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, EJB, RMI, JSP, Servlet, JMS, Struts1.1, Webservice
Web Server: Apache1.3, TOMCAT
Application Server: Web Logic, WebSphere, JBOSS
Tools: Eclipse, IBM Visual Age, DBArtisan, AQUA Data StudioTOAD, Rational Rose2000, JProbe, SPIDER, Visual Studio
EAI Tool: Tibco Business Works, Staff Ware
ETL Tool: Informatica Power Center
Version Control: Microsoft VSS, Clear Case, Subversion, Perforce
PLM Package: Team center Enterprise
Project Management: Microsoft Project, WIKI
Confidential, New York City, NY
Application Manager /Data Architect/Production Support Lead
- Successfully managed Production Support Lead roles together for compliance and regulatory natured global applications across multiple lines of business including global markets, corporate banking, commercial banking and investment banking.
- Coordinated and worked directly to do Data Conversion, Data Migration, Data Remediation and proactive Health check remediation in the application. Online Tool development for the automation of Data Conversion and Health Check Remediation.
- Expert level UNIX shell script development for automating ETL processes, data loads, instance data migration & database or file system backup and restores and scheduling it using Autosys.
- Worked as Data Architect for enterprise application, Logical and physical database design, modeling, performance tuning. Development of tools for support related work. Built database schemas for development of Web Reporting Solution using JASPER Reports. Data Sync between Transactional DB and Reporting DB using nightly feed.
- Coordinated with LEO support team, LEO Development and Infrastructure team for the LEO releases and infrastructure improvement. Coordinated the DR testing, maintain TOM and other AIT related activities.
- Worked with L2 support team and mentoring them to minimize the number of incidents coming to L3 support.
- Co-ordinated the resolution of technical issues and enhancements for performance improvement of application. Point of coordination between the Business Partners and internal management for the resolution of complaints and service requests.
- Mentoring/Coaching the team member regarding LEO Application and support activities & Tasks.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Principal Consultant/ETL Technical Lead/Data Modeler/Data Architect
- Design of Data Warehouse for storing the historical and incremental data using dual milestoning.
- Part of the architecture team of the application.
- Design and implement Historic Load Processing by combining Stored Proceedure and ETL.
- Design ERROR handling and MILESTONING part for the framework.
- Technical Lead for the development team which focused on the RECONCILIATION of the HRS system.
- Develop and recommend best practices for the development. Performance Tuning of the HRS system.
- One of the Administrators for INFORMATICA Repository and running of Autopsy’s jobs.
- Understanding and Documentation of the HCM Data which flows from HEWITT.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Consultant/Onsite Coordinator/Data Architect/ETL Developer
- Extension of Java /XML API, Web services to view/update ADB Data
- Creation of ADB Model Navigator for Meta data creation for ADB using AJAX, JSP/SERVLET and STRUTS framework JDBC.
- JMS message publishing for Meta data and physical data changes using TIBCO as middleware.
- Creation of data feed using Tibco BUSINESSWORKS process and shell scripting.
- Develop Rule Engine based Dynamic Entitlement model for providing user authorization in ADB application.
- Build ADB Listener Notification framework for sending notification mails by subscribing to ADB messages.
- Maintaining ADB components (HTML tag library which internally uses AJAX).
- Build Java component for replicating ADB data across multiple databases using core java, JDBC, stored procedures.
- Integration and Thin Client Customization of TeamCenter Enterprise 3.0/3.1/4.2 and ClearCase 4.2/5.0
- Integration and Thin Client Development of TeamCenter Enterprise 3.1 and DOORS 6.0
Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead)
- Team Leader for the integration and customization team.
- Responsible for the technical support and maintenance of the integration/product.
- Perl script is used for invoking standard API of clearcase. XML is used as standard mechanism for data exchange.
- Prepare unit test cases and integration test cases and scenarios for the integration.
- Automation of the testing for the integration. Prepare the installation script/utility on the standalone machine and on network using shell script.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining WIKI project page for collaboration among team members.
- Solely responsible for the delivery and release of customization.
Senior Software Engineer (Team Lead)
- Technical consultant/Team Leader and designer for Admin/configuration module.
- Prepare the class and sequence diagrams for the application using Rational Rose.
- Part of the team which worked on overall design of the application (Easyship, Satellite, NPS PILA).
- Prepare test cases for the application testing.
- Coordination with the Testing team for successful testing.