- 8 years of IT experience as J2EE Developer in Software Development Life Cycle core areas such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Deployment and including 4 years of UI experience.
- Extensive experience developing applications using Agile methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM.
- Experience in core Java concepts such as Multithreading, Data Structures, Collections, and Exception Handling concepts.
- Extensively worked on various design patterns such as Factory Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Experience in working with various MVC architecture development such as JSF, Struts MVC and Spring MVC.
- Proficient in working with J2EE Technologies such as Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JSF, XML, JSTL, Java Beans, Spring, Hibernate, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and Struts.
- Experience in Developing Applications Using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) Technologies such as JPA, Hibernate, and Spring JPA.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with MySQL, Oracle 11g and DB2.
- Implemented unit testing by writing Test plans, Test cases and performed Junit testing during the project.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like Rapid SQL.
- Experience in Web Services Technologies like SOAP with WSDL and RESTful with Spring and implemented SOA architecture with web services .
- Good Experience in various open source frameworks like Hibernate and Springs including Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC, Spring ORM, and Spring APO.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Hands on experience in deploying and configuration multi-tire Enterprise application on various Application servers and Web Servers which includes Apache Tomcat 7.0, Web logic Server 11g, Glassfish 4.1, JBoss, WebSphere.
- Experience in writing application by using Build tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle and deploying them on servers and Jenkins for continuous integration development.
- Experience in various domains like Health care, Banking, and Financial Services.
- Experience with Integrated Development Environment tools like Eclipse, J2EE, NetBeans and implementation of version control tools like GIT, SVN, CVS, Clear Case.
- Good understanding and hanhs on in Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Transactions, Exceptions, Java Message Service (JMS), Java Transaction
- Profecient in creating Use Case Diagrams such as Class Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML Methodology in MS.Visio, Argo UML.
- Effective team player with ability to work in rapid and challenging environment.
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, quick learner, ability to learn new technologies.
Languages: Java, SQL, C++
J2EE Technologies: Servlet, JSP, JDBC, JSTL, Web Services (SOAP, Restful), EJB
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux, Mac
Frameworks: Hibernate, Springs, Struts, JSF
Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, WebLogic 11g, Glassfish 4.1, WebSphere, JBoss
UI Technologies: HTML5, CSS, Java Script, Bootstrap, XML, DTD, XML Schema
Build Tools: MAVEN, GRADLE, ANT, JENKINS
Version control tools: GIT, SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case
IDE’s: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java/J2EE/UI Developer (Full Stack Developer)
- Designed and developed the application in sprints using Agile Scrum methodology and participated in weekly status meetings and daily scrums.
- Worked closely with UX Designers and regularly attended UX Meetups to expand my knowledge of human-centered design.
- Responsible for gathering requirements and involved in planning meetings
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5 , CSS3 , AngularJS, Ajax , Bootstrap and JSP based on the W3C standards.
- Designed Frontend with in object oriented Angular-JS Framework and implement the various phase of Responsive Design of the requirement.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular-JS and used Angular-JS MVC to build a cross-browser compliant application.
- Used AngularJS directives to reduce the usage of redundant code and to create pie-charts , bar-graphs and familiar in using data-binding and dependency-injection concepts in AngularJS .
- Used AngularJS (grid) for Grid data displays all over the application and developed Light-box plugins using AngularJS.
- Widely used Angular UI-bootstrap components like calendar picker, time picker, directives, select2, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router Provider's, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload.
- Worked on Restful webservices using Node.js and implemented mock services in Node.js with help of modules using Node.js server.
- Used Node package manager( npm ) for managing the Node.js modules like Watchify, Babilify, Browserify, Http-Fetch etc. and package.json for managing the application required module dependencies.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience with Bootstrap .
- Designed and developed entire application using Spring MVC framework and Spring AOP components for intercept function call.
- Implemented Spring services and Spring DAO’s for controller interactions to operate on data and developed asynchronous message listeners using Spring JMS template.
- Designed and developed Business components and Integrated with Spring framework and developed various reusable Helper and Utility classes, which are used across all the modules of the application.
- Developed application service components and configured beans using Spring IOC framework.
- Developed REST API for assessment indicators module and token based authentication for REST services using Spring Security.
- Worked on Asset Management Module in order to develop services using Restful Web services and collaborated on design spec reviews together with Business Analysts.
- Implemented REST services, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Worked on Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database and used dependency injection (DI) using Spring framework and annotations.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data.
- Experienced in Object Oriented and Multi-threaded/ Concurrent Programming using Java and J2EE related technologies and Java's low-level concurrency primitives (synchronized, volatile, wait(), notify(), and notifyAll()).
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
- Used Maven as build tool and Jenkins for continues integration development
- Conducted code review for team members, involved in Junit testing performed unit testing for each module and prepared code Documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Involved in working with the QA to assist in writing test code and debugging the defects in the application.
Confidential, Burlington, NC
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase.
- Using Angular-JS, created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in standard format in UI
- Configured routing and use Angular-UI components such as grid, accordion, alerts, buttons, date picker etc.
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data and used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Implemented Spring Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model).
- Integrated business layer using Hibernate with Spring DAO and Used Spring Batch to build the POJO-based development approach of the Spring Framework.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks.
- Implemented RESTful network communication protocol to consume a web service, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required information.
- Used Hibernate for mapping java classes with database and created queries with Hibernate query language (HQL).
- Worked on Spring application framework features IOC container and AOP and integrated Spring with SQL and established data mappings.
- Designed complex application in Oracle database SQL statements for querying, updating and reporting using Spring JDBC.
- Involved in server side validation based on business rules by using hibernate validator and client side validation is done using Java Script.
- Developed SQL, HQL procedures for login module and written complex SQL queries.
- Developed Business Rule Engine using Java, Multithreading, Message Queuing, and consuming Restful web service.
- Responsible for using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in the application.
- Backend application layer is implemented using Spring and implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR& dependency JARS and deployed the entire project onto the Weblogic Application Server environment.
- Worked core concepts to increase the speed, reliability, efficiency, and scalability of concurrent Java applications.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Developed stored procedures to apply business logic to the database.
- ANT Script is used for the application building and Log4J for debugging.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, PL/SQL, AngularJS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5, Spring, Oracle, RESTful Webservices, JMS, Apache CXF, Log4J, SVN, Eclipse IDE, Weblogic Application server.
Confidential, Jacksonville, VA
Java /J2EE Developer
- Used Agile (Scrum) development methodology during designs, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Designed & developed JSP pages using JSF, Facelets, JSF CORE tags library, Apache MyFaces, ICEfaces, HTML & CSS.
- Designed and developed UI framework by implementing all the six phases of JSF-lifecycle, security and authentication service.
- Developed the application using JSF Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Used Spring framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed Spring and Hibernate ORM mappings to perform various association mappings to the database tables
- Wrote Hibernate criteria and Named queries for the data retrievals and performed second level caching in hibernate.
- Worked with sessions for database interaction with MS SQL Server implementing Persistence for data storing and maintenance procedures.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services for Integrating with the Enterprise Information System Tier.
- Consumed Web Services (SOAP) from third party and implemented them using CXF.
- Used Tomcat web server for deploying the web content and all code was written using the Eclipse IDE.
- Used WebSphere application Server in the production for deploying the code.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analyzing the project, and creating use Cases and Class Diagrams .
- Used Maven Builder extensively for the code building and smoke testing.
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE and involved in Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA .
- Performed Unit testing, bug fixing in multiple environments (DEV/TEST/STAG/PROD) and reproduced bugs for fixing and code review of individual modules in the application.
- Used LDAP for authentication and authorization.
- Used SVN as Version Control System.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Designed and development applications using Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML and OOAD.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using Struts, implemented Struts/ Tiles based framework to present the data to the user and created the web UI using Struts, JSP, Servlets and Custom tags
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Involved in requirement gathering, application architecture and process flow wherever applicable.
- Developed code for the registration of the enrolling customer, login, and authorization of utility bills payment process for registered customer.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Developed front end using Struts framework, business components using EJB’s . Prepared EJB deployment descriptors using XML
- Implemented various J2EE Design patterns like Singleton, Service Locator, Business Delegate, and Transfer Object.
- Used Java, JDBC , Servlets , JSP , JSTL while enhancing the functionality and responsible for creating database tables on Oracle DB .
- Coded different action classes in struts responsible for maintaining deployment descriptors like struts-config, ejb-jar and web.xml using XML.
- Designed and developed Caching and Logging service using Singleton pattern, Log4j. Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Involved in designing the database in SQL Server, developed the SQL queries using joins, stored procedures, and triggers, creating views, and updating code to IBM Rational Clear case for Source code control.
- Responsible for coding Oracle SQL Statements, Stored procedures, functions, and triggers for back end communication using JDBC.
- Developed web services in Java and Experienced with SOAP. Designed and developed web services and tested them using SOAP UI
- Eclipse is used for development as IDE and involved in Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA .
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.
- Used JUnit for unit testing and repeatable tests for the application and wrote Junit test classes for the services and prepared documentation.
- Involved in walkthroughs and the installation process.