- Over ten years of experience in Software Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing.
- Very good knowledge and experience in nTier Architecture, SOA Architecture, Microservices Architecture and Relational Databases.
- Design and Architecting Enterprise Systems is a proven talent.
- Demonstrative Skills on POCs and Piloting solutions for complex problems and develop custom solution.
- Possesses excellent communications skills and good analytical skills.
- Brings rich spectrum of various domain knowledge from Retail and e - commerce to education, pharmaceutical.
- Creative skills on technical documentations and detailed design specifications.
- Impromptu nature of testing that brings the work to a high quality. Good level of expertise in debugging and bug fixing.
- Desire on learning new technology and expanding expertise level.
- Proven track record of meeting customer and project expectations.
- Worked in various projects that involved vendor team, system integrator team and the client team communications and business processes.
Languages: JAVA, J2EE, JSP, JSF, C#, VB, ASP, WCF, SQL, XML, XSL, WML, POJO
Application Servers: Weblogic 6, 8, 10.1, WebSphere, Tomcat, iPlanet.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MYSQL, Point base
OS: Windows NT, 2000, XP, Linux, UNIX, MS-DOS
Middleware Enterprise: EMS, JMS, MQ, Tibco, WSO2, SOA, Web Logic, Fusion
Applications/Frameworks: .NET, Oracle ADF, Spring-Core, Struts, Hibernate.
Design Tools: argoUML, MS-Visio.
IDE: Eclipse, JDeveloper, JBuilder, Together J, IntelliJ, Eclipse JUnit.
Project Management Tools: MS-Project.
Methodologies: OOP, AOP, ORM, DI, IOC. Microservices
Develop/Build/Deploy Tools: ANT, SVN, Jenkins, Gradle, GIT, Hudson, PostMan, Curl, SoapUI
Services Based: JSON, REST, SOAP, WSDL.
Confidential, Houston TX
- Confidential is a corporate apparel Company that has implemented B2B Enterprise Software (currently JDA B2B Retail) for its B2B clients. Product Management, Content Management, b2b web application and Call center is implemented by this software. This is based on Java, J2EE.
- Work involved new functionality implementations such as bulk order processing, single sign on, client invoicing through web services, multilingual functionality of web application and trouble shooting of various production issues. Using Weblogic, Java, J2EE, JSP, Oracle and MS SQL. Integration functionalities such as order processing and order status updates.
- Involved in solution architectural role to find solutions to different complex problems. This includes working with demonstrative POCs for Microservices - REST in SOA. These POCs are key steps for implementing full-fledged solutions for the enterprise systems integrations. Some of the solution architectural POCs involved Customer 360 Virtual Closet, JSON, AngularJS, NodeJS and JQuery, Single Sign On with SAML, Added Single AD Login module for POS Systems with SOAP WS, Logstash for the Enterprise Integration layer and Scripting layer based POCs such as Jenkins, Python, SVN and Gradle for different enterprise systems.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Worked with new functionality implementations, trouble shooting and maintaining the modules. Using Weblogic, Java, J2EE, JSP, Oracle and MS SQL. Integration functionalities such as order processing and order status updates.