- Over 8 years of experience in Information Technology in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support.
- Technical Expertise in areas of Java, J2EE and Struts Framework.
- Solid background in Object-Oriented analysis and design using Java/J2EE.
- Extensive experience in middle-tier development using J2EE technologies like EJB 2, JDBC, JNDI, JSP, Servlets.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Spring 3.0.5 framework.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and experience using various design patterns like MVC, Transfer Objects, Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade and Singleton.
- Experienced in using databases like Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Experienced in using JDBC and Spring-JDBC for database access.
- Have knowledge in Hibernate ORM technology.
- Have knowledge of AngularJs.
- Have knowledge in creating web services using SOAP and REST.
- Used JAX-RS java API to create RESTFul web services.
- Experience in SQL Server 2005 and in constructing Stored Procedures, User defined Functions.
- Worked with SCM tools like SVN, CVS and Start Team.
- Experience using build tools like Ant, Maven and Gradle.
- Experience in Java messaging Service (JMS).
- Experienced in developing front-end applications using Struts 1.x and Spring MVC.
- Experience in using application servers like BEA Weblogic 10.3, IBM Websphere 6.1, and Apache Tomcat 5.x.
- Used eUML2, Star UML, Rational Rose to create UML diagrams for design documents.
- Worked with various tools like Eclipse, Rational Rose, SQL explorer, Netbeans, WSAD 6.0, RAD 7.5.
- Experience using XML, XSD and XSLT.
- Have taken care of Quality processes in the project. Responsible for handling monthly, IQA, ISO audits.
- Team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated team player with zeal to learn new technologies.
Programming Languages : Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies : Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, Struts Framework, Hibernate, Spring 3.0.5, web services, SOAP, RESTFul, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
XML/HTML : XML, XSD, XSLT, HTML, CSS
Database System : SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, DTS - SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages, Oracle Developer 3.1, My SQL
Source Control : Subversion, CVS, Visual SourceSafe, Start team
IDE : Eclipse, Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD 6.0), Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.5.5), Araxis Merge, Query Analyzer, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio-2005, SoapUI testing 4.5.1, Oracle developer
Application Server : BEA Weblogic 10.x, IBM Websphere 6.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x
OS/Environment : Windows 95/98/2000/2003/ XP, UNIX
Senior Java Developer
- Actively participated in requirement specification, design and development of business logic of PEP.
- Generated JAXB classes from XSD.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection.
- Created new flows using Controller, validator, and model object.
- Implemented business layer by injecting service objects into controllers.
- Calling stored procedure and functions using spring jdbc callable statements.
- Used JAX-WS java api for accessing soap xml based core web services.
- Used SOAPUI Testing 4.5.1 to get the XML response from core services.
- Developed member details screen by creating UI screens, adding controllers, Validators, service and DOA classes.
- Added validations for pep user details search screen.
- Fixed defects and made enhancements to PEP.
- Developed the persistence layer using Spring-JDBC to access user profile information and Member enrollment details from Oracle database.
- Develop Java programs complying with coding standards defined by KPIT technical management.
- Review codes to identify any errors.
- Prepare test cases using JUnit 4.x for unit testing and integration testing.
- Reviewed and assisted new contractors with set up and development work.
Environment: s: Spring 3.0.5, Java 1.6, JSP, Spring-JDBC 3.0.5, XML, XSLT, XSD, RAD 7.5.5, Star Team, SharePoint portalWebsphere 6.1, SoapUI Testing 4.5.1, Oracle SQL
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Actively participated in analysis, design and development using Java/J2EE and Created stateless session beans using EJB 2.x to implement the business logic.
- Implemented the service locator pattern and used JNDI API to lookup enterprise beans.
- Migrated Spring 1.2.2 to Spring 3.0.6.
- Converted legacy code to use generics.
- Used Ant 1.8 to build and deploy the application on Weblogic server.
- Performed functional testing using XML, XML beans and proprietary testing framework written in Java.
- Prepare required documents including program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhanced the testing framework to collect test result statistics and updated the XSD, executed XSLT on XML test cases to comply with the XSD.
- Used Log4J to write server side logs, to generate test results and to write the testing framework logs.
- Fixed defects and made enhancements to WFSM.
- Apply analytical, technical and programmatic skills to resolve application related issues.
- Followed industry standard practices to perform application coding.
- Worked on User Interface bug fixes and minor enhancements using Struts 1.x for INET.
- Used eUML 2 to create UML diagrams for the design documents.
- Reviewed and assisted new contractors with set up and development work.
Environment: s: Struts 1.x, Java 1.6, JSP, Servlets, EJB 2, Spring-JDBC 3.0.6, XML, XSLT, XSD, Ant, Eclipse Gallileo, SVN, Team Forge, Weblogic 10.3, My SQL
Associate - Projects
- Actively involved in requirement analysis, development and testing of COPS Application.
- Reviewed Impact analysis documents and Functional test cases.
- Support critical production issues and performed hot fixes.
- Worked as Module Lead for Auto Claim, Auto Claim Approval, and Complex Matrix and Code Maintenance modules.
- Implemented 230 hrs of complex request of auto claim approval module according to client and user specifications. Identified and fixed the pre-existing bugs before starting the major enhancement. Also provided alternative approaches to satisfy existing and future needs.
- Completed major enhancements in the complex matrix module by understanding the complex sp which was developed at onsite and then incorporated the changes according to the business needs.
- Created new flows by creating Jsps, Action class, Delegate class, Bean Class, Business Object, Data access object, Data access object implementation and stored procedures.
- Used JSP, JSP tag libraries, EL expressions and HTML to develop the web pages.
- Created complex SQL and used JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Took ownership and fixed production issues related to Auto Claim.
- Involved in code Review activity i.e. Java and SP review for peers.
- Identified more number of defects during offshore peer testing resulted very few no. of defects arrives at onsite.
- Developed Stored Procedures to extract the Customers data from the database.
- Involved in migrating DTS packages (SQL Server 2000) to SSIS (SQL Server 2005).
- Involved in Onsite-Offshore Communication on daily basis.
- Mentorship program conducted for the junior developers which included Overview of application, tools used for application development.
- Reviewed and assisted junior developers with development work.
- Prepared knowledge transfer documents.
- Prepared and maintained technical documents for each phase i.e. Impact Analysis documents while analysis, Functional test cases while coding and Unit test cases while testing.
- Assured the Quality compliance of the Team. Also handled monthly, IQA, Delivery and ISO audits with less no. of observations.
- Successfully migrated from e-tracker to c2. These are Confidential applications which used to log the efforts for the requests, defects.
- Maintained all the quality related documents i.e. SOW, MSA, PO, Training plan, SCM plan, DP plan, Infrastructure plan, BCP, RTM in the VSS for audit.
- Verified and reviewed that all the documents such as Impact analysis, UTC, FTC docs in place.
- All the defect prevention related activities conducted as a part of Defect Prevention coordinator for the team.